Who is going in AUGUST?? **List in 1st Post** PLUS DISMeet info links in 1st Post!

We'll be at AKV Jambo 2-bedroom Savanah August 18-23, then BCV 2-Bedroom Lock-off from August 23 through the 26th.:cool1:

From August 22 - 29 we are staying at SSR (Dedicated 2 bedroom) then we move and from August 29 - September 3 we are staying at BLT (MKV 1 bedroom). We are using our developer points and the points we bought at BLT. I am so glad they are opening early so we can go for a long trip - we have never spent more then 6 nights at Disney and we are really looking forward to a relaxing trip. Of course I have a feeling that we will end up in 2 bedrooms once we have stayed in one! :rotfl2:

I cannot believe how looong the list has gotten! Lots of long stays, lots of split stays, lots of first-time stays! :cool1:

If I've listed anyone's dates/resort incorrectly or spelt your username wrong, etc. let me know and I'll fix it.

Can't wait!! 79 more days!!

We've altered our dates/stays slightly :)

Aug 28-31 SSR(THV Waitlist) / Aug 31- Sept 4 AKL Kidani / Sept 4-6 BLT

Due to some circumstances that I will not complain about, we had to extend our trip!! Woo Hoo... But also had to change room size. So we are now going to WDW 8/28 -9/1. We are staying at AKV Jambo House savannah view and waitlisted for Kidani Village 1 bedroom savannah view. I hope we get the waitlist. Very excited to stay there!

Mahusky here....
8/1/09 - 8/2/09 - AKV Jambo
8/2/09 - 8/8/09 - BWV
8/8/09 - 8/15/09 - VB

:banana::banana::banana:

Just booked a last minute trip (last minute in DVC terms) for just DH and I! We're leaving the kids home and we're super excited!!

We'll be at SSR August 2-6

8/15-8/16 N2MM (hard rock hotel) not sure if you want to include this
8/16-8/21 N2MM (BCV)

Going to try the August heat this year; usu go the last week of May. SSR is our home from Aug 10-17.

As of the time of this posting there are 194 dis-dvc'ers going in August which seems like a lot to me. I recall August use to be a slow time of year for DVC'ers (on the dis anyway). I wonder why the pattern shift?

We are going Aug 20th to 25th and staying at Saratoga Springs. This is our first trip as DVC members.

As of the time of this posting there are 194 dis-dvc'ers going in August which seems like a lot to me. I recall August use to be a slow time of year for DVC'ers (on the dis anyway). I wonder why the pattern shift?

I know that for us, as our kids are getting older, it is easier to go when they're not in school (although I'm not opposed to pulling them from school). I would never think of going during February or April vacation - I'd rather be hot with low crowds than comfortable with insane crowds. If we are going to go in the summer we might as well go during the second 1/2 of August when the crowds have thinned out. We'll probably go in late August every other year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter