Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Hi there! I noticed that a lot of the menus listed for Citiwalk just send you to another online link. Is there anywhere I can go and see an actual menu with prices? Especially for kids meals? I am mostly interested in seeing pricing for Margaritaville. Thanks!!

The first page of this thread has links to the restaurants. The menu for Margaritaville is provided through a link on the first page. If you click on it and then look in the left margin you will see pdfs of all of their menus with prices including the kids' menu.

Last edited:
The first page of this thread has links to the restaurants. The menu for Margaritaville is provided through a link on the first page. If you click on it and then look in the left margin you will see pdfs of all of their menus with prices including the kids' menu.
thank you very much :goodvibes

LOL - NOBODY considers Olive Garden "real" Italian food. Mama Della's is high quality Italian food - definitely "real" Italian. Great food, fresh ingredients - and a chef that has a heck of a pantry to choose from if you are ordering something off-menu.

Thank you! You know exactly what I mean and have answered my question perfectly.

Okay I have an interesting question. If one decided to purchase the quick service dining plan to use at the Leaky Cauldron, the meal portion includes one entree and one beverage, but it clearly states that things such as butterbeer are a snack and not considered a beverage. However it is also my understanding that in WWoHP soda is not sold. So what would be your selection of approved beverage to go with your entree in a place such as the Leaky Cauldron?

I know the Thunder Falls at Jurrassic Park area of IoA has turkey legs (the meal came with corn on the cob, potatoes and bread, I believe)
They serve rottiserie chicken at the Three Broomsticks (IoA), they also have potatoes and grapes (at least they have grapes available for kids meals)

The monster place in US (Monster Cafe?) has rotisserie chicken as well.

I have no idea if any of these dishes have added things you can't eat, they are just the ones who have "plainer" dishes that I know of, off the top of my head.

We can vouch for Monster Cafe's rotisserie chicken being good! Parents had it and enjoyed it (I had a hot dog because I'm boring LOL) and I think it came with mashed potatoes and I want to say green beans?

last october the food was awful.
was the first time i have ever taken my food back and asked for a refund.

nice to hear it's improved as the ambiance of the place is kewl.

What is the kids crib at the kitchen at HRH? The HR website makes it sound like the kids can sit there and eat dinner while parents eat elsewhere in the restaurant...

the kid section is in the restaurant Kitchen.
no front on the open portion so you can see your kiddos while you sit and eat at another table.
think a picture of it is shown in the uo website/hotels.

I have to give an unnecessary shout out to Mythos. We had one of the best meals ever had anywhere this past week plus the service was incredible. How does this place just get better and better?

Thank you for the answer on the kids crib. :-) Is there a kids menu for the kitchen as well? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

last time i ate there i think it was a "little rocker" menu

you know the chicken fingers type of foods, etc.

I have to give an unnecessary shout out to Mythos. We had one of the best meals ever had anywhere this past week plus the service was incredible. How does this place just get better and better?

Same for us at Confisco Grille two weeks ago. We had a wonderful meal at Mythos last April and decided to try something different this time. We had the wrap, nachos and even gnochi with basi pesto for about 10$ each, or the same price as a hotdog and chips from quick service. All in an A/C environment with comfortable seating and great service. After the great meal and rest, we were energized for the rest of the day at the parks. In fact, we did this for lunch three times! Splurge the extra few bucks for a tip and enjoy a great, restful sit-down full service meal at Mythos or Confisco, you won't regret it!

yup
try the clogger burger if you want bacon.

Krusty Burger
6oz Burger with Secret Sauce, cheddar cheese sauce, a giant tomato slice, iceberg lettuce, served on a specialty bun. (One of our <a href="http://blog.touringplans.com/2013/07/06/the-saturday-six-top-six-food-choices-at-fast-food-blvd/">Top Six foods in F

$10.49
Clogger Burger
Two 6oz burger patties topped with applewood smoked bacon, Secret Sauce, cheddar cheese sauce, a giant tomato slice and iceberg lettuce, served on a specialty bun

$12.99
Mother Nature Burger
6oz Black Bean Burger topped with guacamole and tomato slice, served on a specialty bun

$10.99

Same for us at Confisco Grille two weeks ago. We had a wonderful meal at Mythos last April and decided to try something different this time. We had the wrap, nachos and even gnochi with basi pesto for about 10$ each, or the same price as a hotdog and chips from quick service. All in an A/C environment with comfortable seating and great service. After the great meal and rest, we were energized for the rest of the day at the parks. In fact, we did this for lunch three times! Splurge the extra few bucks for a tip and enjoy a great, restful sit-down full service meal at Mythos or Confisco, you won't regret it!

Do you need reservations for Confisco Grill?

i have only made a ressie there once.

i go there each trip and do walk in.

i don't go in the main lunch/dinner hours but at off times.
sometimes right when it opens or around 1:30, sometimes 4:00.
longest wait i have had was a short 5 minutes.

not many in the place if you go after the lunch rush is over.

the place has booths and tables.
if you have a preference, let them know.

Eat there 3 or 4 times each trip and never had to book.

It's a fair size of a place and we usually walk in around midday........longest we ever waited was less than 5 minutes and it was only because a tour group was there.

Worth a visit.....food is good and service has always been exceptional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter