Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

dpc, i looked back and think i confused you on that one statement of mine you replied to.
my fault.

when i said i forgot the name of the place for the inside shop for butterbeer, i was referring to the place in DA in the studios.
it's the place next to the shop for the ice cream.

Sorry, I misread your post, totally my fault. To clarify, Hog's Head Pub is at at Hogsmeade, the pub at Diagon Alley next to Florean Fortescue's is called the Fountain of Fair Fortune. While the Hog's Head is an important location in the books (and thus I want to check it out), the Fountain of Fair Fortune is just the name of a fairly tale (in the Tales of Beetle the Bard) in the books, and not an actual location. Based on what you and others have said, it sounds like both of those locations are the best places to get Butterbeer in the parks.

Going for our first visit later this year. Not on the dining plan. Do the chain restaurants in City walk like Moe's and the Burger King take gift cards for those restaurants? Also, what about startbucks located around the resort area? I teach school and am always given startbucks gift cards. Didn't know if they would accept those. I know our chick fil a at our local amusement park will not take a chick fil a gift card. Just wondering. If they do it would be nice to have some cards that are pre paid to use.

I have the starbucks app and always apply my gift cards to that, and they accepted it (I'm a teacher too :)). So I'm sure they'd take the gift cards themselves. I was surprised they didn't have the scanner for the app, but they put the number in manually.

I am going to UO/IOA next week and suddenly have a lot of food restrictions. I can't have any grains (including rice), dairy, or soy. I'm staying at Royal Pacific and based on the menu, I think I will be able to find something at Jake's for dinner and can bring my own breakfast, but does anyone have suggestions for good places I could eat lunch to get meat (preferably without sauce) with fruit or veggies? I did both HP restaurants in January before I was restricted, so I am okay with skipping them since it doesn't look like they'd have anything I could eat now.

I know the Thunder Falls at Jurrassic Park area of IoA has turkey legs (the meal came with corn on the cob, potatoes and bread, I believe)
They serve rottiserie chicken at the Three Broomsticks (IoA), they also have potatoes and grapes (at least they have grapes available for kids meals)

The monster place in US (Monster Cafe?) has rotisserie chicken as well.

I have no idea if any of these dishes have added things you can't eat, they are just the ones who have "plainer" dishes that I know of, off the top of my head.

Headed down soon and looking for a place inside the park-- either one-- with grilled cheese. The plain old American cheese on white bread version. Picky kids/allergies. Could also do plain pasta-- so please recommend for that as well.

Headed down soon and looking for a place inside the park-- either one-- with grilled cheese. The plain old American cheese on white bread version. Picky kids/allergies. Could also do plain pasta-- so please recommend for that as well.

Most sit down restaurants at the park have no problem making things off-menu. If you see the acceptable ingredients somewhere on the menu, I'm sure they'll have no problem making it for you.

Hi there! I noticed that a lot of the menus listed for Citiwalk just send you to another online link. Is there anywhere I can go and see an actual menu with prices? Especially for kids meals? I am mostly interested in seeing pricing for Margaritaville. Thanks!!

you can get prices and more info on that site.
i just looked up cowfish and see they do have a clear menu that will help someone to decide if this is a place for them.
I did find some with prices but after looking around all day I cannot seem to find anything regarding Margaritaville with prices and a kids menu. Not the end of the world, I am just planning our first universal trip this summer and I am one that likes to know everything about everything lol!

I have a question about Mama Della's. I see it has some votes on here. We like Italian food, but since DH is half Italian, we are a little picky. For example, Olive Garden is not considered "real" Italian in our house. Mama Della's seems like it would be a few notches above that. Am I correct, or should we take our picky selves elsewhere? Thanks!

I have a question about Mama Della's. I see it has some votes on here. We like Italian food, but since DH is half Italian, we are a little picky. For example, Olive Garden is not considered "real" Italian in our house. Mama Della's seems like it would be a few notches above that. Am I correct, or should we take our picky selves elsewhere? Thanks!

LOL - NOBODY considers Olive Garden "real" Italian food. Mama Della's is high quality Italian food - definitely "real" Italian. Great food, fresh ingredients - and a chef that has a heck of a pantry to choose from if you are ordering something off-menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter