• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where is my FAVORITE DCL cast member?

Had Dervant Bennett ("Strawberry") from Jamaica as Server on Magic (Feb 2012/Eastern Caribbean). Does anyone know if he is still on the Magic or even still works for DCL?

Anyone see Ronald Corpuz(Phillipines) or Sammy(Sompong Pooncharoensuk - Thialand) lately? If so what ship? Thanks!

Ronald Corpuz (Phillipines) left DCL at some point ... but returned to DCL on the Maiden Fantasy (March 2012). Though I did not personally see him on the Fantasy, but his assistant server (from 2008) met up with Ronald on the Maiden Voyage. He SHOULD be on the Fantasy now ... unless he is on vacation.

Steven

Ronald Corpuz (Phillipines) left DCL at some point ... but returned to DCL on the Maiden Fantasy (March 2012). Though I did not personally see him on the Fantasy, his assistant server (from 2008) met up with Ronald on the Maiden Voyage. He SHOULD be on the Fantasy now ... unless he is on vacation.

Steven

Thanks! We saw him on the Fantasy last summer but he told us after his break he was hoping to be back on the Magic for the Europe cruises. We are hoping so!

I was told that Clayton is now on the Fantasy. Christian was the CD on the Dream in Feb.

Yes! I just came back from our Mar 9-16th Fantasy cruise and Clayton had everyone doing the Vacation Dance :goodvibes....but some people may have been too young to remember it from the "Fresh Prince" tv show. I remember seeing it when I was a child.

Yes! I just came back from our Mar 9-16th Fantasy cruise and Clayton had everyone doing the Vacation Dance :goodvibes....but some people may have been too young to remember it from the "Fresh Prince" tv show. I remember seeing it when I was a child.

I hope he is on in December. I loved him. My girls saw him getting off in Cozumel (2009) and he just starting doing the "I'm on vacation dance" with my girls....so mad I didn't have my video camera. I swear I will video more on my Dec and Oct 2014 cruises!!!

Thanks! We saw him on the Fantasy last summer but he told us after his break he was hoping to be back on the Magic for the Europe cruises. We are hoping so!

We're on the TransAtlantic ... will request him ... hope he's available! :banana:

Steven

I was able to confirm, Ivan Frick (Hungary) is back onboard the Fantasy ... scheduled to be onboard through July 20th.

We've had Ivan on most every Disney Cruise (since 2008) ... first as an assistant server, then a main dining room server, and eventually, Palo Server (starting on the Fantasy Maiden voyage).

For those who were asking for servers for December, I believe Ivan should still be on the ship at that time. Will post MDR server's in summer.
:thumbsup2

gydell said:
I think someone said he was on the Magic.

He has been on the magic for 12+ years. I think he feels comfortable on the magic and I don't think he will request a transfer anytime soon.

We were on the Dream inaugural cruise for our honeymoon. Loved Mai (she was a server assistant, I believe).
Adored Rodrigo in concierge.
My husband may get me on a cruise again if anybody knows their whereabouts

I was wondering where my favorite server is his name is Zsolt? I read on a review from Cruise Critic that he was on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago. I wish he would be on the Fantasy this September he was GREAT on the Dream!!!

Is there anyway to get a message if we want to keep in touch with CM we met on the cruise? Like to send them a letter or an email?

Disney CMs are the nicest.

Has anyone encountered server Josipa lately? We met her on the Wonder but last saw her in Palo on the Dream.

Thanks!

Magic -April 6, 2013 cruise

Server Josh Philippines
Asst server Andela Serbia

My girls loved Frankie in bingo and all paper folding activities. We had to talk to him every time we saw him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter