Where In The World 19.

Another for today:

ebffe0a0-a1ba-4d32-b164-2a116011c15e_zpsvxfqixna.jpg
:tink:

I don't remember a spot but is there a place that's suppose to be an office? :headache: Muppet's aren't at the top of my list and we just did the show last time to get out of the heat and rest a little. :rotfl: I really didn't pay a lot of attention. :tink:

Well I guess there aren't going to be any other guesses, so I will have to accept this as an office. I was going for Security. This is right as you walk into the building.

One of my friends stopped by our house today and left flowers at the base of "the bush"...

P1000466_zpsyyomkndq.jpg

...having LOTS of fun on Facebook tonight with participants and children involved in the "legend making" :rotfl2:evening that eventually to "the bush" becoming famous. :goodvibes Love memories :lovestruc ... plus...another friend and her children/grandchildren are spending their last night at DW...they had to evacuate guests from the monorail between the TTC and Epcot today! :tink:

Not between TTC & Epcot but close to MK...would NOT be fun :scared1::

Hundreds of guests visiting Walt Disney World were stuck on a monorail on Saturday afternoon and eventually had to be evacuated from the elevated train. Numerous reports were hitting Twitter with guests posting images from the monorail and being rescued by firefighters and rescue personnel via ladders.

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/disney-monorail-jame-krick-670x438.jpg

As Bay News 9 reported, the first reports of guests being stuck on the Disney monorail came in about 3:30 p.m. on Saturday afternoon. At that point, more and more reports hit Twitter and Facebook as rescue crews were brought in near Magic Kingdom.

It appears as if there was not a lightning strike even though there were big storms in the Orlando area earlier in the day. Disney has said that it was a mechanical problem which caused the issue and the monorail simply broke down.

Workers couldn’t get it running again and therefore, the guests needed to be evacuated. As of 7 p.m. on Saturday, firefighters were still working on evacuating all the guests safely. No injuries had been reported.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2485835/wa...urs-evacuated-from-train/#iO13DfwIUoypCMPf.99

:tink:

ebffe0a0-a1ba-4d32-b164-2a116011c15e_zpsvxfqixna.jpg

This is from a resort and yes, it's tile. :tink:

I guess it's not from a shop or food service? Deluxe, moderate or budget resort?

Those poor people on the monorail! broke at 3:30 and still evacuating at 7:00! I'd be so sad if I lost a half a day of my precious 6 days in DW sitting on a hot monorail!

ED...is the post office closed Monday for Columbus Day? DD was expecting a package...ordered Tuesday via Priority Mail...still wasn't delivered as of Saturday. She was going to call PO tomorrow when we remembered Columbus Day...no notices on our PO doors...:tink:

Those poor people on the monorail! broke at 3:30 and still evacuating at 7:00! I'd be so sad if I lost a half a day of my precious 6 days in DW sitting on a hot monorail!

Makes me rethink our final day plans in November. :eek: We have breakfast reservations at Kona at 9:35 and we planned on viewing the Gingerbread House at GF before heading back to WL for ME...probably have a 1:30ish pickup time. Our intention was to take the monorail to the CR and then boat to WL. I'm thinking it might be "safer" taking the GF boat to MK and then WL boat from MK. I would NOT be happy stuck on that monorail and missing the ME bus! :rotfl: (Well...really wouldn't mind staying an extra day but DD needs to prepare Thanksgiving dinner for DH's family when we get home. Don't think that would work if we had to change a flight out from Wednesday afternoon to sometime on Thursday! :rolleyes1) :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter