Where In The World 19.

:hug: Sorry, I hope she is ok.:grouphug:

:lovestruc Made the final performance memorable. :goodvibes Things don't look good for our friend. Received word later that she couldn't even be transferred to Dallas...not stable enough for the trip. :sad2: And it's liver transplant...I was so upset I got that wrong. :o This just breaks my heart...this is her granddaughter's first Christmas.....:sad1:.

960e1bcb-7568-46c1-acb8-35381e7ba470_zpstfbsxqzn.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the Poly either:goodvibes . :tink:

:lovestruc Made the final performance memorable. :goodvibes Things don't look good for our friend. Received word later that she couldn't even be transferred to Dallas...not stable enough for the trip. :sad2: And it's liver transplant...I was so upset I got that wrong. :o This just breaks my heart...this is her granddaughter's first Christmas.....:sad1:.

960e1bcb-7568-46c1-acb8-35381e7ba470_zpstfbsxqzn.jpg

No Ma'am, not from the Poly either:goodvibes . :tink:

Boardwalk?

I hope your friend can find a liver.

:sad1: Not having a good evening. We found out earlier that a friend/co-worker of DH's has been VERY suddenly put on a kidney transplant list. She had test run last Thursday and was life-flighted tonight to Dallas. What's ironic is, 7 years ago this very evening-December 21, our son-in-law was rushed to the ER for the beginning of his life/death struggle. This has hit us HARD. :sad1: :tink:

So sorry to hear about your friend Goopy.:grouphug: Prayers for the best outcome!!!

You can hear the washing of dishes and general daily living sounds from this building right?

So sorry to hear about your friend Goopy.:grouphug: Prayers for the best outcome!!!

You can hear the washing of dishes and general daily living sounds from this building right?

Thanks Ed...it's not looking good...they can't get her stabilized for transport. Her heart stopped a couple times during the last 24 hours. :sad1:

...and now I can go over to WITW #20 :yay: ... you are correct but the thing that scared the you know what out of DGD was the loud KNOCK~KNOCK~KNOCK! :lmao: She was leaning against the door and I think she jumped 18" off the ground! :rotfl2: Notice, in the picture, she moved AWAY from the door! :rolleyes1

P1010155_zpsvkmtmins.jpg
:tink:

We actually just had a BUS full of people drive by our house to look at the Christmas lights! :D

214108a3-3545-4c89-bad7-21d54830849c_zpsgzfwr4jv.jpg

That's correct Jeff...that's the building but do you know WHAT happens at that building? :rolleyes: Anyone know...DGD was RATHER surprised when she stood in front of the door for a picture! :rotfl2: :santa: :tink:

A bus? You should start charging admission.:rotfl2::rotfl2: If I lived near you, I would definitely be driving by.::yes::

A bus? You should start charging admission.:rotfl2::rotfl2: If I lived near you, I would definitely be driving by.::yes::

I thought that was SO cool! :yay: I sat down at the computer, looked out the window and told DH, "There's a BUS stopped in front of the house!" About an hour later this lively group visited us singing Christmas carols...my neighbor, bless her heart, must be CRAZY! :crazy: She was taking this bunch out (a dozen of them!) caroling tonight...by herself! :crazy:

P1040635_zps0wwjfexi.jpg
:santa: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter