Where In The World 19.

I guess it's not from a shop or food service? Deluxe, moderate or budget resort?

ebffe0a0-a1ba-4d32-b164-2a116011c15e_zpsvxfqixna.jpg

Sorry, totally forgot there ARE shops and food service's at resorts :rotfl2: but yes, you're right, it's not from a shop or food service. :tink:

One of my friends stopped by our house today and left flowers at the base of "the bush"...

P1000466_zpsyyomkndq.jpg

...having LOTS of fun on Facebook tonight with participants and children involved in the "legend making" :rotfl2:evening that eventually to "the bush" becoming famous. :goodvibes Love memories :lovestruc ... plus...another friend and her children/grandchildren are spending their last night at DW...they had to evacuate guests from the monorail between the TTC and Epcot today! :tink:

Your poor bush.:hug:

Kinda I don't like turkey so we have ham and pumpkin pie :)

Happy Thanksgiving. Ham and pumpkin pie. Yummy:goodvibes

Not between TTC & Epcot but close to MK...would NOT be fun :scared1::

Hundreds of guests visiting Walt Disney World were stuck on a monorail on Saturday afternoon and eventually had to be evacuated from the elevated train. Numerous reports were hitting Twitter with guests posting images from the monorail and being rescued by firefighters and rescue personnel via ladders.

image: http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/disney-monorail-jame-krick-670x438.jpg

As Bay News 9 reported, the first reports of guests being stuck on the Disney monorail came in about 3:30 p.m. on Saturday afternoon. At that point, more and more reports hit Twitter and Facebook as rescue crews were brought in near Magic Kingdom.

It appears as if there was not a lightning strike even though there were big storms in the Orlando area earlier in the day. Disney has said that it was a mechanical problem which caused the issue and the monorail simply broke down.

Workers couldn’t get it running again and therefore, the guests needed to be evacuated. As of 7 p.m. on Saturday, firefighters were still working on evacuating all the guests safely. No injuries had been reported.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2485835/wa...urs-evacuated-from-train/#iO13DfwIUoypCMPf.99

:tink:

That would suck being stuck for that long. What the heck do you do if you have to go to the bathroom?

I knew you'd appreciate that! :lmao: Will still be watching...heck, there was a "miracle in Dallas" yesterday when Texas beat Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl o_O (our local newspaper editor is still in shock...he's an AVID Oklahoma fan...goes to EVERY game leaving Friday night after the high school game and driving to the wherever the OK game is being played on Saturday :rolleyes:) so maybe a Dallas TEAM will have a "miracle" today! :rolleyes1 I doubt it :rotfl2: but as a true fan, I never give up! :lovestruc :tink:

ED...is the post office closed Monday for Columbus Day? DD was expecting a package...ordered Tuesday via Priority Mail...still wasn't delivered as of Saturday. She was going to call PO tomorrow when we remembered Columbus Day...no notices on our PO doors...:tink:

Yes it is closed for regular mail delivery. There will be some carriers out in your area delivering Amazon.

Yes it is closed for regular mail delivery. There will be some carriers out in your area delivering Amazon.

Thanks...I'll tell her not to bother calling. I seriously doubt ANYONE from our PO will be out delivering anything. They've got a LOT of problems right now; the past 2 weeks it's been 7 PM before some of us have had our daily mail delivery, others have gone 2-3 days without mail pickup/delivery at ALL. The carriers aren't even stopping for some boxes...I had a letter to be mailed last Saturday~flag was up~and I watched the carrier drive right by :rolleyes1! I was watering my outdoor plants and thought to myself..."SERIOUSLY"! :rotfl: :tink:

I knew you'd appreciate that! :lmao: Will still be watching...heck, there was a "miracle in Dallas" yesterday when Texas beat Oklahoma in the Cotton Bowl o_O (our local newspaper editor is still in shock...he's an AVID Oklahoma fan...goes to EVERY game leaving Friday night after the high school game and driving to the wherever the OK game is being played on Saturday :rolleyes:) so maybe a Dallas TEAM will have a "miracle" today! :rolleyes1 I doubt it :rotfl2: but as a true fan, I never give up! :lovestruc :tink:

You never know, anything can happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter