Where are you from?

Southern NH.
We used to drive, but now we fly. I can't wait until I'm an adult and can go back to driving. It's so fun, and I love seeing other parts of the country from the ground. I hate flying. It scares me to death. Stepdad though thinks it would take 3 days to get from here to Florida (it's not even 2 full days....), so we waste the money on airline tickets.

Hi! we are from PA. We drove just last week - 17 hours through the night. It wasnt so bad except for bad thunderstorms on the way down. I think we might fly next time though.:smooth:

we have driven 3x...about a 20 hour drive. We flew once, when we went w/o the kids! We can't see spending the $$ for 6 of us to fly...even with higher gas prices, we save ALOT by driving....and the trip is actually kind of fun.

Hey, Kitty 34....I have 2 sisters-in-law that live in Sanford, MI...how close are you? We drove there to visit last summer...it is very pretty, but I would hate the winters!!:hyper:

I'm from the Mississippi Delta---right here in the middle of catfish and cotton country!!

It takes about 13 hours to make the drive, and we usually split it into 2 days. I get too cranky when I have to sit in the car for too long at a time. ::yes::

Cape Cod MA here!! We fly down, either out of Logan or TF Green in Rhode Island. We'll be at POFQ for a week soon. I can't wait :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Oklahoma here

We only Fly, I love my kids but dont want to "lose one" from the stress of driving in a car that long with them.

Hi we are maryland/Just outside of DC.

We have always flown..however, this Dec we might be driving. I will have a 5 week old and I am afraid of the germs on a plane. Recycled air. However, I am also not a fan of being in the car with a 4yo a 2yo and the 5 week old. SO maybe we will take the train. Who knows?

We are from Cape May NJ. We usually drive down to Florida and
it takes us around 17 hrs to drive straight thru. Our only bad part is the first ferry doesn't leave until 7:20 am, so we can't get an early start on our trip. :Pinkbounc

hello,
We are from Santa Cruz, Ca. It takes us about 6 hours or so to drive to DL. We just got back from a trip to DW. The flight was about 5 hrs and then the 3 hour time change. Loved DW. It's so different from DL. We love that too. :)

We're from the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania...
We've always flown, but I think I might want to drive it sometime. It depends if we ever get another mini-van...right now we have two sedans and I think my kids would kill each other if they had to sit next to each other for that long of a drive:rolleyes:

It would be nice to save a little cash, though!;)

From Long Island NY. We drove down a few times before having kids and now we only fly. DH won't try driving with kids for 20+ hours...:mickeybar

Atlanta here.....7 hours by car. For extended stays of 7-21 days we drive....6 or fewer we fly and rent a car.::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

From Pittsburgh, Pa. We have flown many times up until we had 3 kids, now we drive. We will be doing the drive thing until they are old enough to walk thru the airport without the need of a stroller. A couple more years of doing the 16 hour drive. I don't mind the drive down but the drive back is not so good.

We're in Westfield, Indiana ..... less than an hour north of Indianapolis.

We drove in 2000, 2001 and 2002. However, last year we flew. I was terrified the whole time :scared1: (even though I was "medicated" :crazy: ) but getting to Orlando in 2 hours instead of 16 hours was great!!

We are flying again this year. Better get my Rx refilled!! ;)

Debbie

Have driven from Philadelphia twice, but now fly all the time. It's so nice to be there in 2 1/2 hours instead of 18. And with airfare around $175 RT, can't beat it!

Terri

We have driven 4 times since living in NC and will be driving again this weekend. It takes anywhere between 8-10 hours depending on the kids/traffic/weather. We drove once when we lived in NH, and flew once.

We ane in Wisconsin - just north of Milwaukee and for us we always fly, and to be honest no idea how long the drive would be but I am sure it would be LONNNNNNGGGGGG ! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter