When in doubt, feed the bear....but not that!!!Day 6- Last day blues

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497.jpg

This area was absolutely beautiful in person! I wanted Jill to be able to see it, but we never got back over there.

Excellent work on the Hidden Mickeys. That must have taken some time!

So you are hungry at this point, huh? I see plenty of gingerbread around...:rolleyes1

Wow, you're really dedicated...looking for all of those hidden Mickeys. I thought that some of the holly berries would count since they were arranged in 3s.

Aw, whassamatter Disney? The creepy BWV chair isn't Christmassy enough? ;)

The christmas decorations are gorgeous!!! You did a great job finding all of the hidden mickeys. More patience than I would have had. I also would have had a 4 year old tugging on me and knocking down the gingerbread house :sad2:

Great job on finding the Hidden Mickeys, Pat. The resort is beautifully decorated (although I could personally do with a little less "Stitch :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

The Boardwalk really goes all out for Christmas, don't they? Love the trees. LOVE the hidden Mickey's. Great detail shots. :thumbsup2

The effect is complete when you walk in and smell the resort. :laughing:
That diplay was still not too hard- Beach Club was moving...:eek:

This area was absolutely beautiful in person! I wanted Jill to be able to see it, but we never got back over there.

I love how they all take on their unique personality.

Excellent work on the Hidden Mickeys. That must have taken some time!

So you are hungry at this point, huh? I see plenty of gingerbread around...:rolleyes1

I was on a mission. That one was not too too bad. Beach Club took a little longer. ;)

Love that you found all the Hidden Mickeys on the gingerbread!!!

I was on a mission. :rotfl:

Gorgeous!!!

The resorts are beautiful all the time but at Christmas they are breathtaking.

Thank you that is so sweet - we will be back in September so I will be able to get one then - I really appreciate the offer though :hug:

I knew you would be back soon. :lmao: But if you can't wait... the offer stands.

That was pretty great finding all the Mickey's.

The gingerbread house was wonderful!

I was on a mission. :lmao:

Wow, you're really dedicated...looking for all of those hidden Mickeys. I thought that some of the holly berries would count since they were arranged in 3s.

Me too. but I guess not. :confused3

Aw, whassamatter Disney? The creepy BWV chair isn't Christmassy enough? ;)

I hope it is Fourth of July-ly enough, cause I will be looking for it. :lmao:

The christmas decorations are gorgeous!!! You did a great job finding all of the hidden mickeys. More patience than I would have had. I also would have had a 4 year old tugging on me and knocking down the gingerbread house :sad2:

:rotfl2: I am glad I did not try that before Chris was fed or it would have been impossible. :rotfl2:

Great job on finding the Hidden Mickeys, Pat. The resort is beautifully decorated (although I could personally do with a little less "Stitch :lmao::lmao::lmao:)

I thought of you when I saw HIM. :rotfl2:

The resort is beautiful.

Wow and taking the time to find all of those HMs, then taking pictures of them all, then posting them all on your TR!!!

You are really dedicated!

Hey Pat!

I'm still reading along, though most of my time on the DIS is on my phone which is not conducive to posting replies.

Your TR has kept me entertained. Keep up the good work!

LOVE BW at Christmas! Did you not see the one on the donald in the back of the house? That was a neat one!Im sure i have a pic somewhere.

Wow and taking the time to find all of those HMs, then taking pictures of them all, then posting them all on your TR!!!

You are really dedicated!

Or just Crazy.... :crazy:

Hey Pat!

I'm still reading along, though most of my time on the DIS is on my phone which is not conducive to posting replies.

Your TR has kept me entertained. Keep up the good work!

Oh I know about trying to post from the phone. :sad2:

I am glad I can entertain you!!! I get a little obsessed sometimes when I need to find HMs. :lmao:

LOVE BW at Christmas! Did you not see the one on the donald in the back of the house? That was a neat one!Im sure i have a pic somewhere.

THe one on his butt? Yup got it.

I will let you know if I can't wait any longer and thanks again for the offer.;)

:goodvibes

Board Walk done. Our last TS credit would be at Cape May for dinner and our ARD was at 7:15. I was really tired and worn out. Some long days yes but I am quickly figuring out which foods and environmental s ( trees, weeds, grasses ) make me which of the seven dwarfs.

You know, sneezy, grumpy, sleepy, puffy, etc. Oh wait that last one is not a dwarf.

Apparently peas make me sleepy and grumpy.

I notice I have a text and our room is ready. YAY. We make our way to the bus stop and wait. Wait and wait. No busses at all. Finally I begin the next meltdown. Chris is antsy to go somewhere and do something and I am just tired. Tired of waiting for busses, tired of trying to shuttle back and forth.
So Chris and I have a conversation. I try to lay out all of the options and the ARD is killing us. It is approaching 4pm so I have an idea. Maybe, just maybe I can get seated earlier. That works for me and the Early bird special boy. That boy will want to eat dinner early. Even at home. I swear he is 80 sometimes. He would be hungry to eat so that is not a problem.

While walking slowly I manage to snap enough pictures to take this.

IMG_3499Stitch.jpg

So tired we take the boat across the lake.

IMG_3539.jpg

Yacht Club

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

Some close up details of the other side

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3563.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3569.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3571.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

Do you see the Hidden Mickey?

IMG_3580.jpg

More decorations around the Yacht Club.

IMG_3582.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

Slowly making our way to the Beach Club.

Another beautiful tree...with a few rather large 'ornaments' on it.

On to early dinner - hopefully!

Disney has so many beautiful trees, hard to pick a favorite.

I needed some Pixie Dust that afternoon.:wizard:

LOVE the Disney village!!! Such great details. I really want to go at Christmas but probably not going to happen any time soon. Will just have to experience it through TRs!!!

Hope you are having a great weekend!! Chloe was in the pool all day today. She is becoming such the water baby. They will be in the pool everyday this summer at school. Then she has swim lessons at school and at CCS. May never get het deprunned;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter