When in doubt, feed the bear....but not that!!!Day 6- Last day blues

Fun sized person :lmao:

Sorry you were having tummy issues that morning!

Good to hear that the sword made it back in one piece :thumbsup2

Okay this is my second attempt at these. I had most of them done and then all my replies disappeared. :confused3

Well, certainly NOT the best end to a trip. Still not feeling well, Mousekeeping pounding on the door, a baby and children running up and down the hall (funny, we never heard a thing at Kidani, but had terrible issues at the Contemporary every time we stayed there).

I'm glad the sword made it home in one piece.

I'm already signed up for the new TR. :goodvibes

Not the best way to end so I get a do-over right? I would stay there again, even in Jambo. We were close to the lobby and that might have something to do with it but we were on the 5th floor.
I have had the screamer too ( HAD THE not was THE ;)) :lmao: With a baby, you can't blame them but that kid had lungs.

Chris was glad too. I think he had to open it at the airport to be sure. :lmao:

Mousekeeping.... I felt rushed from her.

Glad to see you made it over.

Seeing as this was departure day, I'm surprised you weren't doing this too. :rotfl:

I was sobbing silently.;)

Thats what I said. :eek:

:rotfl2::rotfl: What a picture!

Perfect representation of him. :lmao:

This reminds me of Dave Barry's article about his prep for a colonoscopy.

"I think my stomach traveled into the future and was digesting food I hadn't eaten yet." :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Oh I am crying over that one.

15 minutes? So not what I was expecting.

Me either - I had to quiz him and that is when he told they guy waved him back through quick. I wanted to be sure he didn't do that on his own and we would be arrested soon. If that was the case, then I had to pretend I didn't know him. :)

I hope you have nothing but wonderful times ahead of you. Thanks for taking us along!

I have had some pretty wonderful times recently and hope for many more.:cool1: I think there is a Prince Charming out there for me. Julie found hers right?

I always enjoy reading your trip reports and will never look at a Disney trash can without thinking of you. Thanks for sharing.

Funny to be thought of with trash cans but hey I will take it. The details all the way down to the trash cans is what makes me notice them. :goodvibes

Fun sized person :lmao:

Sorry you were having tummy issues that morning!

Good to hear that the sword made it back in one piece :thumbsup2

I like the term fun sized. :yay: I also like the look it gets when I say it. :lmao: My tummy was not a happy camper that morning. Couldn't have been the three zebra domes I had for breakfast now could it?

That boy was concerned about his sword. :sad2:

I hate traveling with bio issues, unless I'm in a car!:rolleyes1

Glad the boy got his sword home in one piece. I enjoyed seeing the park at Christmas & New Years from your pictures.

Departure day is never good. :sad2:

Sorry it was compounded it with allergy issues. I have to admit I was worried about the sword and the TSA. Good to know it did get worked out. Also good to know no one had a body search.:eek:

I have to also admit that I paid more attention to the trash cans this last trip thanks to you, I may even have take a few pictures. I think it will make an interesting scrapbook page.

Heading over to the new report.

I lol'd at your own personal unmagical express! :lmao: That has happened to me before at Disney. Not fun!

OMG to the sword checking. What a pain. Thank goodness the unmagical express got you there in plenty of time.

OK - I have to go back and look at the picture again of the child at bag check. I'm not sure what he/she was sitting in.

Sorry to see your TR come to an end, but happy that you just started a new one. Also glad that you like flying SWA. :thumbsup2

I have really enjoyed reading your TR! Your last set of savannah pictures were great - so clear, especially the mingos!
I'm glad you, Chris and the sword made it home safely!
I'm a bit fun sized myself - I like that term!!

You're right - Life is full of changes and surprises. I'm glad you have DVC and lots more adventures planned in the future! I'm off to read about your next trip!

I hate traveling with bio issues, unless I'm in a car!:rolleyes1

Glad the boy got his sword home in one piece. I enjoyed seeing the park at Christmas & New Years from your pictures.

It was bit worrisome for a while. But finally I empited out. :lmao:

That sword could have been worse so we were pretty lucky.

Departure day is never good. :sad2:

Sorry it was compounded it with allergy issues. I have to admit I was worried about the sword and the TSA. Good to know it did get worked out. Also good to know no one had a body search.:eek:

I have to also admit that I paid more attention to the trash cans this last trip thanks to you, I may even have take a few pictures. I think it will make an interesting scrapbook page.

Heading over to the new report.

Departing is hard but I usually know I going back soon. :rotfl2:
My Stupid Judy allergies can be a pain, but it seems I am always learning what allergen does what and I am getting better at controlling them.

A body search at the airport would have been great TR material but even I don't go that far for a story. :lmao:

Just call me Trashy Poolrat Pat. :rotfl2: The detail Disney goes to to make sure all trash cans are themed to their "land" is amazing. That is the wow factor to me.

They could just put gray ones everywhere and make it easy but the extra thought is appreciated at least by me. :)

I lol'd at your own personal unmagical express! :lmao: That has happened to me before at Disney. Not fun!

OMG to the sword checking. What a pain. Thank goodness the unmagical express got you there in plenty of time.

OK - I have to go back and look at the picture again of the child at bag check. I'm not sure what he/she was sitting in.

Sorry to see your TR come to an end, but happy that you just started a new one. Also glad that you like flying SWA. :thumbsup2

When iI was writing I thought Unmagical express described my situation exactly. :lmao:

That sword could have been worse and a little faith was restored when it was taken care of quickly and I didnt have go back and do it myself. :rolleyes1

That thing was a car seat with wheels and a telescoping handle. Kid sits in it and you an tilt and roll it like luggage. :lmao: That would have made my life so much easier.

I love SW. I mean I drive and hour and a half to get to Greenville past a perfectly good but expensive airport. If SW takes over the Airtran gate at Charlotte I will have to see how that goes. That would be the best situation for me. Althought Greenville parking is much cheaper.

I have really enjoyed reading your TR! Your last set of savannah pictures were great - so clear, especially the mingos!
I'm glad you, Chris and the sword made it home safely!
I'm a bit fun sized myself - I like that term!!

You're right - Life is full of changes and surprises. I'm glad you have DVC and lots more adventures planned in the future! I'm off to read about your next trip!

Thank you - I love my camera. It does great most of the time and I am starting to fiddle around with settings. The zoom lens is what sold me on that camera.

The sword made it home and Chris is happy with it so all is good.

At 5'2" I have called many things, altitudenly (?) challenged, Low to the ground, etc. but I like fun sized the best. I am not the smallest but big enough to enjoy, but not a full size. :lmao:

I have made great lemonade from the lemons I was given. DVC is the way I have planned to keep my sanity, regular trip to recharge and enjoy life.
If I find someone to share it with that enjoys it as much as me then that is a bonus.

I am so glad that your system felt a bit more under control by the time you got to DME, that is no fun to travel like that. Too funny in the sword, whew that it survived! I really hope the next trip had less allergies and related issues. Looking forward to reading about it and meeting you in 2 months!!!

I am so glad that your system felt a bit more under control by the time you got to DME, that is no fun to travel like that. Too funny in the sword, whew that it survived! I really hope the next trip had less allergies and related issues. Looking forward to reading about it and meeting you in 2 months!!!

It did have me worried to say the least. :scared:

The boy and his sword. :sad2: Glad it did not make me regret buying it. :lmao:

The next trip different to say the least. In every way. :rolleyes:

I am really looking forward to meeting you too. :goodvibes

IMG_4023.jpg

The mingos were out.

We get picked up and stop at POP.

P1035928.jpg

Final thoughts.

I love every trip to Disney.

DVC- Knowing I will have years of trips just makes me smile.

Holiday crowds- Crowds were as expected. There are always ways to avoid some of them so don't not go because you are afraid of them, just plan accordingly. One of the most beautiful times of year.

Weather- Can't control it so just plan for it.

Life- This last year has been one of some change. Divorce is never easy but I guess I can say this one has been relatively so. We have made it through holidays, graduation and general life pretty easily so I can't ask for anything more.
I am more than ready to move on.

With that please join me on the adventures of my latest trip
Oh what a horrible trip!

Yay for mingos!

AKL is a great resort. Sorry about your noise.

That one little POP picture made me smile. :)

Glad you got your DVC - many happy trips to come in the years ahead!

Good advice on holidays and weather.

I did divorce. Not easy, especially at first, but be glad you are not raising three little kids on your own. You will move on with grace, and life will be wonderful for you because of who you are!

Horrible trip??? I don't know if I can read it! :eek: I hope at least about a half an hour of Stormalong Beach time with DIS buds was good.

Yay for mingos!

AKL is a great resort. Sorry about your noise.

That one little POP picture made me smile. :)

Glad you got your DVC - many happy trips to come in the years ahead!

Good advice on holidays and weather.

I did divorce. Not easy, especially at first, but be glad you are not raising three little kids on your own. You will move on with grace, and life will be wonderful for you because of who you are!

Horrible trip??? I don't know if I can read it! :eek: I hope at least about a half an hour of Stormalong Beach time with DIS buds was good.

I need a do over at AKl. The 2 nights were just not enough. :lmao:

I always like seeing POP too. With DVC I will use it to add a weekend night if possible. Right now I am waiting to see what AP discounts are around for fall.

Divorce is hard whenever it happens. I am thankful the kids were just about grown and frankly I think we both sort of made it work until that time. Sounds odd but true. :confused3 Of course "made it work" is a strange term becasue it didn't and realize now how unhappy I really was and suppose he was too.
Everything is final and I can move forward. WHo knows MAybe Prince Chaming is out there, or at least a Goofy Disney loving guy. :rotfl2:

Either way, I am not trying to find someone. But if the opportunity presents itself and is right then so be it. :confused3

That time at Stormalong Bay was NOT horrible and once you get obver there and I get going a bit you may begin to see a pattern of horrible. :rolleyes1

Finally caught up on this report and heading over to the new one!

That last pic of EE is awesome!!

As soon as you said gate check..I thought there is no way they will let you through security. :confused3
I hate the housekeeping does that on check out day. So annoying..You don't have to be out till 11, so why do they bother people.

As soon as you said gate check..I thought there is no way they will let you through security. :confused3
I hate the housekeeping does that on check out day. So annoying..You don't have to be out till 11, so why do they bother people.

That is why I asked again- gate check? :lmao:

Of course the hubbub of the airport had me forget it until it went through the scanner. Thankfully it was a short detour and did not cause a TSA incident :scared:

I hate when housekeeping rushes me out. :mad:

I really need some resort time there.
::yes::

I may have to remember that I may have to fight you for them. :scratchin
::yes::

Not really a night owl. More of an EMH Queen. Going to bed that early is just a testament as to how bad I felt.

Not like you didn't have an early night the evening before............... :sad1:

I have done that. I guess I shouldn't admit that.
Repeat after me...............
I am a Disney Dork and I have a DISing problem........... :blush:

The bed was also very high. Nice once you are up there but getting in bed could be difficult for fun sized person like me
The table in the room was also unusual- the table top was sort of slippery and apparently uneven as my notes say. Thing slid right off.
Good thing the top of the bed wasn't like the table. Sounds like it was hard enough to climb up in there once, much less needing repeated efforts......... :rotfl2:

So on our last morning, Housekeeping bangs on the door at 8:30 am!!!!
Really??? Mousekeeping at Disney did this??? I mean, it's not like you were staying at the Marriot or the Hampton Inn or something... :confused:

A crazy side effect of all my allergy meds is my body had to process all that and the actual allergen. Well all that caught up with me. Let’s just say bathroom trips were frequent and I was a bit worried about unmagical express. I was having a bit of that myself. Unmagical express that is. :rolleyes1
We get picked up and stop at POP. So far so good. I think I managed to get everything out of my system. And then some.
Just be glad you are only fun sized! ;)

There was no further drama and continued to Greenville without incident. Chris was concerned his sword would not survive well but it made it. We made it home without incident and managed to find that gas station I could not find on the way home.
I thought you said you managed to get everything out of your system.............. :rotfl:

Life- This last year has been one of some change. Divorce is never easy but I guess I can say this one has been relatively so. We have made it through holidays, graduation and general life pretty easily so I can't ask for anything more.
I am more than ready to move on.
Sorry you had such a rough year! Hoping you find everything you are looking for in life, and lots of happiness!!! :hug: :flower3:

I have had the screamer too ( HAD THE not WAS THE ;))
:scratchin

I have had some pretty wonderful times recently and hope for many more.:cool1: I think there is a Prince Charming out there for me. Julie found hers right?
Sure she did, but you weren't supposed to rat her out to Mark.......... :lmao:

A body search at the airport would have been great TR material but even I don't go that far for a story. :lmao:
Sounds like ONE possible way to find that Prince Charming............just sayin'!!! :bitelip:

Just call me Trashy Poolrat Pat. :rotfl2: The detail Disney goes to to make sure all trash cans are themed to their "land" is amazing. That is the wow factor to me.
Just think how many people you have influenced to even enjoy (or at least photograph) the trash cans at Disney due to your Trashiness!!! :goodvibes

The next trip was different to say the least. In every way. :rolleyes:
So another solo AP type trip, or did Chris make an appearance in this one too??? :confused3

Divorce is hard whenever it happens. I am thankful the kids were just about grown and frankly I think we both sort of made it work until that time. Sounds odd but true. :confused3 Of course "made it work" is a strange term becasue it didn't and realize now how unhappy I really was and suppose he was too.
Everything is final and I can move forward. WHo knows MAybe Prince Chaming is out there, or at least a Goofy Disney loving guy. :rotfl2:
With all the details you find to take pictures of on your trips that few others seem to notice, I'm sure if he's out there you will find him!!! :thumbsup2

Great report!!! Really enjoyed it although I hate you felt bad throughout. Never thought about it being so cold that they would put the animals up.

Glad that you are doing well with the year you had and moving forward. :)

Repeat after me...............
I am a Disney Dork and I have a DISing problem........... :blush:

Takes one to know one. :teeth:

Good thing the top of the bed wasn't like the table. Sounds like it was hard enough to climb up in there once, much less needing repeated efforts.........

Next time I will have video. I have to back up, run and jump and hope I jump high enough. :rotfl2:

Really??? Mousekeeping at Disney did this??? I mean, it's not like you were staying at the Marriot or the Hampton Inn or something...

It wasn't even CLOSE to 11 am. :lmao: Then they can bang on the door but ONLY if you didn't request late check out and they forgot. :sad2:

Just be glad you are only fun sized!

But I have full sized insides. :rofl:

I thought you said you managed to get everything out of your system.............. :rotfl:

I thought so too!!! :lmao:

Sorry you had such a rough year! Hoping you find everything you are looking for in life, and lots of happiness!!! :hug: :flower3:

:scratchin

Awww flowers- Been so long since I got flowers. Ah Choo-- now I know why :lmao:

As for the screamer ..... kids crying That's what I meant.

Jan - Jun had probably been the best I have had in a long time. No extra stress, Finding myself again and enjoying life. I think I am turning over an old leaf so to speak. All good, all good. :goodvibes

Sure she did, but you weren't supposed to rat her out to Mark.......... :lmao:

:ssst:

Sounds like ONE possible way to find that Prince Charming............just sayin'!!! :bitelip:

Those TSA officers .... not my type. My Prince Charming needs to have a sense of humor. :rotfl:

Just think how many people you have influenced to even enjoy (or at least photograph) the trash cans at Disney due to your Trashiness!!!

Trash Can Groupies... :rotfl2: Now as for my Trashiness... :ssst: Don't tell. :rotfl2:

So another solo AP type trip, or did Chris make an appearance in this one too??? :confused3

Read and find out. :upsidedow

With all the details you find to take pictures of on your trips that few others seem to notice, I'm sure if he's out there you will find him!!! :thumbsup2

:magnify: Hopefully I won't have to look this hard. :rotfl2:
No prowling here. If it happens, it does. If not then I will be happy too.
Not like I am going out and planning my next wedding or anything. :bride:

Had to delete some smilies...... I would put a sad smilie here but well I can't

Great report!!! Really enjoyed it although I hate you felt bad throughout. Never thought about it being so cold that they would put the animals up.

Glad that you are doing well with the year you had and moving forward. :)

Yeah, My allergies have kicked up for one reason or another during the last few trips.

You will see if that trend followed yet again, or if I was finally able to beat my allergies at their own game. :rotfl2:

Freeze warning in Florida is pretty rare. I guess even in the high 20's or low 30's thier fur coats only get them so warm. :rolleyes:

The past 8 months have been wonderful. It is hard to imagine that I basically " let myself " be that unhappy without doing anything about it myself. I honestly feel so much happier and for lack of a better word free.
Free to be me I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter