What's your tradition for last meal at Disney?

sallytigger

Mouseketeer
Is there a particular restaurant or experience you like for the last meal of your trip? Would love to hear about your choices.

We don't always do a lot of TS restaurants but we always book Crystal Palace, and it often falls on our last day. We all love the Hundred Acre Woods characters. We think the restaurant is beautiful and love the Victorian theming. We always enjoy the food and have a great time. Hopefully we will be back in December!

Lately we have been booking Kona Cafe on our last day. It's so low key after a crazy week of park hopping and character meals. It's nice just to enjoy Tongs Toast and reflect on our vacation.

Last year we discovered Trails End Buffet.. Plenty of delicious food for the last night! We also went there for breakfast the morning we checked out! This year we opted for Via Napoli! It's such great food. Plus we love to do Epcot our last night. Much less crowded. Love catching the fireworks before we leave :) really you can't go wrong where ever you decide!

Ok, now I'm even more stumped. Too many really great choices! Thanks for taking the time to share. :wave2: 'Ohana is our first night and we are going to Crystal Palace the morning of our last day. Every other choice here is now on my list!

Our favorite last dinner is HDDR followed by one last night in the MK, Wishes, and rides until the park closes. We always do a late 'Ohana breakfast the morning we leave.

Goodness, we have so many favorites that it is hard for us to decide on our last day where we want to eat! I think most times Biergarten wins out mostly because we've never made reservations and they always seem to have space at a table. But crab legs at Cape May are my favorite as well and if we are tired after a long day in the parks we will go there before leaving.

Is there a particular restaurant or experience you like for the last meal of your trip? Would love to hear about your choices.

Our 'end of trip' layout involves Downtown Disney the night before, for shopping and souvenirs and then lunch in Epcot the next day and bounce around the parks doing the iconic rides in each. Spaceship Earth in Epcot (soarin if early enough), Small World and Splash Mountain, Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster and then we're gone! :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter