What's your tradition for last meal at Disney?

Same with us mainly because after a meal at 'Ohana we can't move for 2 or 3 days. Too filled up with Bread Pudding.

We learned this the hard way one trip and just waddled around for the next 2 days. Now if we do 'Ohana we schedule it on our last night.

For us it's usually a breakfast in one of the monorail resorts ... our preference is Kona so hubby can get that last cup of Kona press-pot liquid gold. When we're done we hop on the monorail and do the loop, stopping at each resort and taking one last slow poke through every store, walk every inch of the lobby and just do a lot of sighing. This year we prolonged it by buying a pound of Kona beans, so every morning for about a month hubby would sit on the couch, flip through the photo books and dream!

We do breakfast at 1900 Park Fare on checkout day. Love the characters there and the food's not too bad.

For us it has always been a character breakfast on our last morning after checking out. On our next trip this summer we will be eating at Ohana for the fourth trip in a row. My kids request eating with Stitch and Pluto each trip.

Ours is kind of boring. We don't have a preference for the last day of the trip because we don't know what park we will end up in, but the last meal in MK has to be Cosmic Rays. It's been a tradition since I was little since we do Tomorrowland last, and I've kept it going.

Not a tradition yet because it's the second trip for My sister and the first for me. We are going at Cape May Café for dinner (we choose our restaurants one for her, one for me and that is definitely for me :p)

We haven't been enough to have a tradition, but....Character brunch somewhere in or around MK.
We drive, so we like to hit one last MK rope drop, brunch in/around MK, maybe hit a FP and then drive home (7 hours or so).
We did 1900 PF in 2011 and plan Crystal Palace this year.

I don't know if it's a "tradition", but we often have breakfast at Whispering Canyon Cafe the morning we leave WDW.

For our first trip, we booked O'Hana on our last morning. I have that booked for our second trip as well. It was a delicious breakfast and the kids had a great time. If we stick around long enough, we'll have Earl of Sandwich for lunch.

No tradition... last trip we snagged a BOG dinner on our last day. Staying off site this trip, so no BOG but we're going to eat at The Plaza Restaurant (I've heard it is decent for what it is) for the first time. We didn't want to spend a whole lot of money for that meal, after several character breakfasts but I didn't want QS.... hoping it will be a happy medium.

We always do a character breakfast the morning before heading out. We change it up, but our favorites are Chef Mickey's and the place at the Polynesian (the name escapes me at the moment.)

We normally finish with a breakfast at Whispering Canyon the morning we depart but the night before is always a signature restaurant dinner.

By unanimous agreement, Ohana will be our new "last night" dinner tradition. We went there for the first time on our Mar/Apr trip, and we LOVED it. Food, service, atmosphere. I ate so much that I hated myself. It was marvelous.

We were considering 'Ohana as our first night dinner destination-as we've never been-, but after reading what you all are saying, maybe that would be best for the last night instead! ;)

Last edited:
for us we sleep in the last day and after ck out at 11 am we go to DTD and have a early lunch at Wolfgang puck express.... but we also have gone to 1990 park fare chef mickey and Ohana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter