What's your tradition for last meal at Disney?

Ours has been breakfast at Boma for years but I decided to change that this upcoming trip and I do not have a breakfast scheduled the day we leave instead I moved Boma to a morning in our trip that is not the last day. Instead, we are going to my least Favorite park DHS and riding rides in the hopes I do not cry like a baby!!!

We've only been once so far, but plan to do the same last meal as our first trip this fall. 1900 Park Fare breakfast...

Our favorite, very last, must-do meal is usually Boma for breakfast the morning we hit the road back home.

We love to eat at Crystal Palace last if we can, but recently we've started going to get dole whip before we leave as our last "meal" of the week. The new location to get dole whip at Polynesian is awesome for this and it lets you hang out and relax a little more then being in the parks or if you just don't have a park ticket for the night and just come for the dole whip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter