• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the most *sentimental* movie you've seen?

Bella

Shadowlands

Joy Luck Club

I always cry at these movies. Good thing I'm a card carrying chick!

...Monty Python and the Holy Grail - gets me :sad1:*sniff*...every time....:sad:

:rotfl2::lmao:

....but srsly:

Pay It Forward
The Notebook
Steel Magnolias
Beaches
Love Story

Powder
Marley & Me (I have cried that hard in a movie only once before - Steel Magnolias)
Fly Away Home (big tears of joy at the end of that one)

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Notebook
Message In a Bottle
Steel Magnolias

Definately It's a Wonderful Life
Life is Beautiful
Terms of Endearment
An Officer and a Gentleman
I am sure there are many more that I am forgetting!

We Are Marshall, but I'm a Huntington girl born and raised, so it's real life to us.

I've cried in a lot movies but more like tearing up. By the end of Marley and Me I was weeping. I was so embarrassed but I just couldn't stop! My whole family was weeping. We have a golden retreiver who is a lot like Marley, she's getting up there in age too so of course that movie just put us over the top.

Beaches and Pay It Forward come to the top of my mind..........major sobbers. And a lot of the movies on Hallmark Channel......in fact I just watched Smart Cookies this afternoon and the tears were falling at the end of that one! Even Hallmark commercials get the tears rolling.........:confused3

Brian's Song - the 1971 version with James Caan and and Billy Dee Williams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter