What time is it now and how's the weather temperature in your neck of the wood part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In downtown Orlando...it's 2:43pm and a balmy 86 degrees under cloudy skies with thunderstorms looming.

It's 2:08p and 88 degrees and humid, feels just like Florida here this week. Still can't find any palm trees:confused3

It's a cooler day only 104 at 1:50pm. Have palm trees but it sure doesnt look like Orlando!:lmao:

Ann:lmao:

4:51 and 111 degrees, no palm trees here, either, but we do have lots of dead grass. Its the worst drought our county has ever seen. :sad2:

i think its still in the 90'. and Humid. muggy....i know we had rain for months and finally we got the Heat....but its a killer.................wish the humidity would drop .

2:38 PST and it's a cool 88 degrees and cloudy. :) Way better than 105-110 degrees we've been having!! :faint:

It's 3:48pm and 92 degrees with 18% humidity here in Albuquerque. Bright blue sunny NM :sunny:skies.

i think its still in the 90'. and Humid. muggy....i know we had rain for months and finally we got the Heat....but its a killer.................wish the humidity would drop .

I hear you! Still muggy today:confused3

It's 10:54a and 79 degrees, with 69% humidity:eek:

It's 2:55p and 81 degrees, not to bad out today.

So far so good! And warm 93 at 9:25pm.
Why should I care for the temp here?? Im goin to Vegas Babeeeee!:cool1:
Ok... so it only for the day.

Ann :drive:

Have fun in Vegas!!!

It is 12:41 and 97 degrees.

Have fun!!

It's 2:51p and 83 degrees, not that bad today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter