• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What time is it now and how's the weather temperature in your neck of the wood part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
7PM 73 and raining with thunderstorms We have a tornado warning and one hit just west of here:scared1:

watching radar and ready to bolt to the basement!

these are small tornados -haven't had any confirmed tornados in 80 years!

7PM 73 and raining with thunderstorms We have a tornado warning and one hit just west of here:scared1:

watching radar and ready to bolt to the basement!

these are small tornados -haven't had any confirmed tornados in 80 years!

Stay safe!!!

It is 6:07pm here and 107. I'm ready for a cool down.

It's 7:48a and 72 degrees, we are getting the three h's today. Hot, Hazy and Humid. I think summer has finally arrived!

It's 3:15p and 88 degrees, heat index 89. HUMID!!!

It's 7:53a and 70 degrees, they say we could reach 90 today!!

Not there yet!

It's 11:35a and 82 degrees.

It's 10:17a and 80 degrees.

Never did reach 90 yesterday:banana:lets see what happens today.

9:34 and 85 degrees

we're still breaking records with the highs

It's 1:42p and 86 degrees, with a heat index of 92..

Sorry pooh! M&D live in Maine for the summer. Yup, they are just so discouraged. We are all going to visit them in August....I told them I would bring the sun in my suitcase.

8:54am in SoCal

71 degrees.

Bright sun. :sunny:

Hope everything is alright, haven't seen you here in a while. Well a week!

As you might have heard we are hot over here, yes it's 86 degrees and very humid. So I guess you don't have to bring the sun with you it got here before you.

1:54, 73, sunny but it just finished raining a few minutes ago so in about an hour it's going to be hot and humid! :scared: Bleck

It's 6:32p and 78 degrees, with light rain.

5:35 and 96 degrees, the cloud cover is keeping it a little cooler :cool1:

It should be above 100 the next 7 days

It's 6:39,77 degrees and it's raining again.I think it has rained every day this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter