What time is it now and how's the weather temperature in your neck of the wood part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woohoo:Woo Hoo, we got a cold front. We shouldn't make it into the 100s. :woohoo:

It's 2:04 and 96 degrees.

Upstate NY - 60 degrees - and raining to beat the band - again.. I've never been so sick of rain in my entire life!!

..... I wish we could have some of your rain.....

I understand completely.. I received a letter from a friend in Texas yesterday and she was telling me that in July her area had 27 days of triple digit temps and only 1/4" of rain..:eek: Her twice a week watering restrictions for her dying lawn have now been changed to only once a week..

Hardly seems possible that we have basically had nothing BUT rain since June and you folks are bone dry..:sad2:

I want summer over!!! Today was a whopping 118 again!!!:scared1:
How do I contact that rain fairy?? We need some more rain, 3" a year isn't enough !:headache:
10:02pm and warm still at 105.

Hope you have a great time!!!

It's 3:37 and 94 degrees.

Ohhh, thanks, we did have a fun day BUT it was broiling HOT in DL! :headache: We managed 5 hours and dark rides and wet rides, Pirates, Small World, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mtn (in which I got soaked but dried in a manner of minutes :laughing:)!!!

7:54pm in SoCal. 77 degrees. Cooling off a bit.

9:23 am in SoCal. :) Bright sun! 77 degrees! Headed to Disneyland for the day!!!!!!!! :mickeyjum

We will be going to DL in Sept. I can't wait:woohoo:

It's 9:31a and 65 degrees, yes it's sure different from when you were here!

We will be going to DL in Sept. I can't wait :woohoo:

It's 9:31a and 65 degrees, yes it's sure different from when you were here!

Ohhh, pooh, how exciting!! Sept will be cooler than August for sure!! What a FAB trip, all the way from NH to the LAND!! Living in MA all my life I never thought I would ever make it to the LAND, only the WORLD (I hate flying)...who knew I would one day live 20 minutes away from DL!!!!!!!!! :mickeyjum

8:02 am in SoCal. Bright sun. 69 degrees. :sunny:

I was wondering, what is the temps like when we will be there? 9/18-9/24. Just wondering and thinking of what to pack. Some evenings we will be going out to dinner with people my DH works with. We are going because he has a convention in Anaheim, and I am going because it's in Anaheim. We will be staying at Disney's Grand Cal resort and spa.

I was wondering, what is the temps like when we will be there? 9/18-9/24. Just wondering and thinking of what to pack. Some evenings we will be going out to dinner with people my DH works with. We are going because he has a convention in Anaheim, and I am going because it's in Anaheim. We will be staying at Disney's Grand Cal resort and spa.

Oh, pooh, the weather will still be very pleasant. May even have some of the Santa Ana winds come through....definitely bring a light sweater or blazer for dinner evenings and/or sweatshirt for evenings in the Parks.

The Santa Ana winds are strong, extremely dry offshore winds that characteristically sweep through in Southern California from the fall into winter. They can range from hot to cold, depending on the prevailing temperatures in the source regions. However, the winds are remembered most for the hot dry weather (often the hottest of the year) that they bring in the fall.

11:25pm in SoCal. 73 lovely degrees. Nighty night!

2:17am and 45 degrees here in Iowa. :eek: I think mother nature forgot it's supposed to still be SUMMER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter