What time is it now and how's the weather temperature in your neck of the wood part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking to see how cold it is elsewhere.

It was 12 degrees here at 7:30 this morning when I took the dogs out.

Good morning everyone! Not usually up at THIS hour but my DH has a flight to Boston and I am up with him saying goodbye!

DH has a brand new wool coat (we had to buy this past weekend) as we heard it will be very cold in Boston this week. And by what I have read it will be very :cold: !!!

Coming from SoCal where are temps have been amazingly warm, DH is in for a shock. :cold:

5:21am and it's 50 degrees! Going to be 83 today! Yeah! :sunny:

....it's around 18 degrees out right now and I'm sitting here drinking Burger King vanilla Iced Coffee....go figure. :confused3

Oh luv, you are in luck, we are having some really amazing weather here in SoCal!!! :sunny: As far as CityWalk, we were just in Hollywood for 4 days; staying right at the Hilton/Universal. We had a fabulous time!!! Let's see, we ate at Hard Rock Cafe, Johnny Rockets, Bubba Gump's Shrimp Co, Buca Di Beppo (Italian), Saddle Ranch Chop House!!! All very good. Will you do Universal Studios?

Back from Pasadena and we had a wonderful time! The weather was great.:thumbsup2 It was sunny and mid-80s on the day of the Rose Parade. We stayed at the Beverly Garland Holiday Inn in North Hollywood which was just down the street from Universal Studios. Universal Studios wasn't in our plans this trip, but we took the hotel shuttle to CityWalk a couple of nights and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and Bubba Gump. Great time!

The weather in Tucson was beautiful last week, which was nice since we had relatives visiting from Maine. Every day was sunny and mid-to-high 70s, perfect for all the outdoor sightseeing we did!:thumbsup2

Right now it is 10:15pm, dark and 55 degrees.:) HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Hmm. It was starting to feel like Spring here. It was warm all last week. We were in the mid to high 50's. Then all of a sudden, it got cold again. Snow for the Southern part of the state this time. Bypassed us here in the Northern part. We just got the cold that came along with it.

Currently it's sunny and 26 degrees. Wind Chill making it feel like 18.

Well I finally got back on:confused3

It's 9:25a and 33 degrees with a wintry mix falling. Yesterday we got about 2-3 inches of heavy wet snow:headache:

We will be leaving tomorrow morning for Jamaica for a week, I so can't wait!:banana:I NEED THE SUN!

I took a screenshot of the Environment Canada Weather forecast for our area. This will be our first hit of real cold in a while and it might stick around by the looks of this forecast.
I am so ready for our trip/cruise. I think we have about three more weeks until we get a bit of a winter break in disney/universal, and our cruise on the Dream.

Right now it is not so bad, but later it gets down right nasty out.

here is the forecast....

Untitled-1-13.jpg

That forecast I posted was a little too optimistic. Right now at 9:13 AM it is -36.

11:11 here and -16 in Palmer, Alaska. :)

After reading these temperatures :scared1:, feels like summer here compared to those temps. Sunny and dry here. La Nina has taken control and draught continues to worsen. No moisture around here since those few storms we had back in December.

Colder here today. Supposed to be windy as well.

9:41 am and it's currently 26 degrees with the wind chill making it feel like 15.

Not in as harsh a climate as some of you, but it is 11:48am (eastern) and it's sunny, but windy and 41 degrees.

We are in the middle of a deep freeze.............

It is 11am here and -35 and with the extreme wind chill -45C............no school buses running and hubby not working as his job is outside..........

Thankfully by the weekend we are suppose to be above 0 again..........

We will be leaving tomorrow morning for Jamaica for a week, I so can't wait!:banana:I NEED THE SUN!

I hope you are having (or had) a wonderful time in Jamaica!! Enjoy the sunshine and warm temps!!:cool1:

We have been having absolutely beautiful weather here in Tucson. Lots of sunshine and every day in the mid 70s. I can't stand being inside and have to spend as much time as possible outdoors.:)

Have I mentioned lately how much I love the winters here?:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter