What did you have for dinner last night?

Crock pot roast, cooked in spices and a can of beer, shredded, served with BBQ sauce, garlic mashed potatoes and TX Toast.

Scrambled eggs, sourdough bread, and strawberries. We were exhausted after the weekend trip and long drive home. Still no idea what we're going to eat tonight. Been doing laundry and errands all day. Sigh. Back to reality.

Popeye's Chicken. Tonight the crock pot gets back to work.

I think Popeyes is my favorite fast food chicken north of the mason Dixon line.

Last night, we had some of my Dad's canned venison over rice with veggies. There's obviously magic in the jar because the venison tastes like the best, most tender beef I've ever had.

Tonight we're having oven baked orzo with chicken, fresh mozzarella and tomatoes.

I made my "famous" baked chicken, I've posted it here before but I'll share again. :) It's simply chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic, capers, seasonings to taste and you bake it until it's done. :) I served it with cheddar broccoli rice with actual broccoli in it, salad and I sauteed a bunch of squash, zucchini and green beans together in butter, garlic and capers, it was soooooooooooooo good! :)

Went to dinner with friends at a really good little Bistro in Davis. DBF and I shared, lobster ravioli, cream of tomato basil soup & a field greens salad.

I was home alone so had an omelet with mushrooms, red bell peppers, black olives and bacon. Sourdough toast. Fresh strawberries.

Which restaurant was it?

We had meatloaf, sourdough french bread, green beans, and strawberries.

Bistro 33, it's very good! We went on Thursday because on Thursday's they have $12 Mojito pitchers. :)

Friday I had the rest of my lunch, Chipotle burrito bowl with chips.
Yesterday we had pizza, BBQ chicken Hawaiian, it was very good.

Pork chops, brown rice, and green beans. About as exotic as my kids will get and still eat it.

Yesterday we went to Napa late afternoon to get my wine club shipment, we ate at Mustard's, OMG.....DBF had Quail with a mashed potato cake and warm greens, I had swordfish with mashed potatoes, veggies and truffle butter, we shared their housemade chips with bleu cheese dip and a hazelnut tart for dessert....OMG....lol

My husband and I had Special Olympics basketball practice last night. So, it was a quick microwave meal of those frozen pizza rolls, and some kind of casserole dish that we ate at our friend's house. My husband and I can't drive at all because of our disabilities. So, our friend drove us to practice, and picked us up from practice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter