What did you have for dinner last night?

:( have you tried drinking caffeine, sometimes when I have a nasty one like that I drink like a 2 liter of Coke or Dr Pepper and it goes away. lol

We had our free pizza from Papa John's for winning the Superbowl toss. :) DD13's half was pepperoni and olive, my half was canadian bacon, mushrooms and roasted garlic, I added extra cheese on the whole thing and added an order of cheese sticks. YUMMY!

I drank some Diet Pepsi. It finally is better. Thank goodness!!

We just had leftovers last night, we spent the day doing things like...cleaning the garage.....LOL

We went to Mimi's, I had the 4 cheese ravioli and a cup of French Onion soup. They changed the menu, I don't think I like it. :/

We got home late last night and I was tired, so it was just leftover Chinese turkey soup and cantaloupe and strawberries

Leg of mutton, truffles that I had to fight off some wild pigs for but oh well I won! Some grog and something called hair of the man can't remember the rest of it, but it was darn right tasty! Oh and yes also some Vanilla bean custard made with real vanilla (Go figure) ;) Yes it was something of an international cuisine in an interesting sort of way which was served at the newly renovated Vikings Restaurant that is in El Segundo, Ca and soon there will be another Vikings opening in Fort Lee New Jersey.. yum cannot wait.. really! :)

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Last night I made chicken, baked with lemon juice, wine, garlic and capers, shrimp sauteed in butter, wine, lemon juice, garlic and capers, asparagus sauteed in butter and garlic, soft bread and for dessert we had cheesecake with raspberries, blackberries and homemade whipped cream. :)

Last night I made chicken, baked with lemon juice, wine, garlic and capers, shrimp sauteed in butter, wine, lemon juice, garlic and capers, asparagus sauteed in butter and garlic, soft bread and for dessert we had cheesecake with raspberries, blackberries and homemade whipped cream. :)

Wow!

We had omelets, English muffins, and strawberries. Thursday is often breakfast-for-dinner night.

Sounds wonderful!

We had homemade burritos.

Apricot chicken with Thai jasmine rice :) Completely gluten and soy free, cause one of my friends is allergic to both

Yesterday one of my best friends took me to a bead show in SF for a really early birthday gift. LOL My birthday is in May. Anyway, we spent the day wandering the show and shopping then we walked to the Chevy's that was by the venue and the parking garage and had dinner. I had the new citrus chicken taco and enchilada combo with all rice and we shared an order of flautas. I have leftovers that I was going to eat for lunch today but I forgot them so I'll probably have them for dinner, maybe for lunch tomorrow. lol I also had a strawberry margarita :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter