What did you have for dinner last night?

I made chicken, rice, broccoli and cheese casserole, it was also very good. No leftovers :)

last night was chicken, oven baked with spices, garlic and capers, rice and green beans and corn.

Eggs, bacon, and fried potatoes. I'm liking ajrwdwgirl's pancakes and bacon though. Might have to do that or waffles and bacon for one of our breakfast-for-dinner nights.

Mexican food. We shredded some leftover cooked chicken and browned some ground beef for the meat fillings. Refried beans, shredded cheese, chopped up tomato and avocado, flour tortillas and taco shells. Everyone assembled their own.

fried eggs and toast................alone and just got back from a trip, so easy, but good

I ate at the bar, had the Italian sandwich, pepperoni, ham, salami, cheese, lettuce, tomato (I took that off) and Italian dressing with fries.

Mickey D's. Getting ready for a big night of TV. Downton Abbey, Golden Globes, and my kids enjoy Once upon a time.

We went to this little dinky diner that just looks like a hole from the outside but has really good food. lol Sundays is chicken, 4 pieces of fried chicken, a biscuit and 2 sides, I had fried brussels sprouts (which were amazing actually!) and mac & cheese, this is also served with their homemade pickles. OMG the pickles are to die for! lol And no, I didn't eat it all, we took home half our chicken, some mac & cheese and a biscuit. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter