What did you have for dinner last night?

We went to this little dinky diner that just looks like a hole from the outside but has really good food. lol Sundays is chicken, 4 pieces of fried chicken, a biscuit and 2 sides, I had fried brussels sprouts (which were amazing actually!) and mac & cheese, this is also served with their homemade pickles. OMG the pickles are to die for! lol And no, I didn't eat it all, we took home half our chicken, some mac & cheese and a biscuit. lol

Okay Kerri, dish on where it is. I am always looking for someplace for Scotty and I to go to.

On 121 on the way from Napa to Petaluma, it's only open on weekends, Thurs-Sat they do BBQ only (but there is multiple things to chose from on the BBQ menu) and on Sunday it's chicken only. I honestly didn't see the name but from 121 you will see the sign that says "diner", it's a total run down hole in the wall but it was so good!! We are already planning to go back for BBQ and lunch with Micah's parents. I have a feeling we will be spending quite a few weekends in Napa helping them with their property so we will likely go a lot. lol I know those are horribly vague directions but I'll get you the name.
If you go down 121 you'll see it on the right before you get to the stop sign where you have to go right to head towards Petaluma, not sure if that helps or not. LOL

On 121 on the way from Napa to Petaluma, it's only open on weekends, Thurs-Sat they do BBQ only (but there is multiple things to chose from on the BBQ menu) and on Sunday it's chicken only. I honestly didn't see the name but from 121 you will see the sign that says "diner", it's a total run down hole in the wall but it was so good!! We are already planning to go back for BBQ and lunch with Micah's parents. I have a feeling we will be spending quite a few weekends in Napa helping them with their property so we will likely go a lot. lol I know those are horribly vague directions but I'll get you the name.
If you go down 121 you'll see it on the right before you get to the stop sign where you have to go right to head towards Petaluma, not sure if that helps or not. LOL

Sounds good. Maybe he and I will drive over there and check it out.

Poor man's meal tonight. Totino's peperoni pizza. Total cost $1.50
Tonight's TV viewing consist of my girls watching Bunheads and I will probably catch the KU game on ESPN.

Went to dinner with the girls, went to BJ's, I had the balsamic chicken. OMG it was so good!! Served with mashed potatoes and some onions and mixed greens with balsamic vinegar over it, flavors were amazing. I also had a salad with vinaigrette to start and an Oreo Pizooki (who knew they made mini Pizooki's???) for dessert. LOL

a repeat of the night before..........grilled chicken, baked sweet potato and green salad

Meriweather, we both had taco salad at the same time :)

Let's see, Friday was pasta with cheese, veggies and balsamic vinegar, sort like a pasta salad, Saturday was Bistro Sabor, I had the chile relleno, BEST chile relleno ever!! I also had a few bites of other people's meals, we sort of shared :). Yesterday we ate a late lunch and it was big, I had a mushroom swiss burger and onion rings and a shake, so for dinner last night I went small and just had a little salad. LOL

Plaza Inn chicken on Saturday, clam chowder in a bread bowl on Sunday (DH had steak gumbo, DS13 had a baked potato, and DS11 ate tuna), and pork with Coca-Cola barbecue sauce with various sides last night. Throw in a couple ice creams, some apple fritters, cupcake, and cookie, and this was really not a healthy weekend. We had fun though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter