Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

UPDATE: I saw the new apartment this weekend, and it is gorgeous! (At least by city standards.) It's much bigger than the one she's in now, for not a lot more money. And the old place would have raised the rent anyway. So this could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

And bigger news . . . all of you were right - she got a different job, but one that she was shooting for! We're all so excited! :cheer2::cheer2: New apartment, new job, new year! And it's just in time for Chanukah, which starts on Saturday night. Now helping her move will be a total joy! If only her apartment weren't on the top floor of a building with no elevators. :rolleyes:

WOO HOO on the great new place and new job!!! I'm so glad to hear that it is all working out.

Yikes about all the stairs though. It reminds me of Big Bang Theory.
Shoot, I could use a few stairs in my house. I need the exercise ;)

OK, one more post from me :rotfl2:

So I had my MRI yesterday. The MRI itself went fine but wow it is hard to stay perfectly still for that long :lmao: Plus since the scan included my neck area, they couldn't let me wear the earphones with music. I only had ear plugs and some sponge-like things over my ears. It was still really loud :eek:
I was scared that I was going to jump every time the machine kicked in with the loud noises again.

But I guess I did pretty good because the tech said I did a great job and my scans were really clear. Then he said "It is really good that you came in today. I think the doctor should be able to get you some help now."

I'm not sure what to make of that. I know the techs aren't supposed to give you any results so I didn't even ask. He was probably just being polite but of course my mind went straight to "he saw something really obvious" :rotfl2:

Oh well, I have my follow-up with the doctor next Wednesday so I will have to wait until then to find out.

OK, one more post from me :rotfl2:

So I had my MRI yesterday. The MRI itself went fine but wow it is hard to stay perfectly still for that long :lmao: Plus since the scan included my neck area, they couldn't let me wear the earphones with music. I only had ear plugs and some sponge-like things over my ears. It was still really loud :eek:
I was scared that I was going to jump every time the machine kicked in with the loud noises again.

But I guess I did pretty good because the tech said I did a great job and my scans were really clear. Then he said "It is really good that you came in today. I think the doctor should be able to get you some help now."

I'm not sure what to make of that. I know the techs aren't supposed to give you any results so I didn't even ask. He was probably just being polite but of course my mind went straight to "he saw something really obvious" :rotfl2:

Oh well, I have my follow-up with the doctor next Wednesday so I will have to wait until then to find out.

Well obvious can be good!! I hope they do get you some help :)

Just got back from our year end lunch out. Had chicken and waffles for the first time. it was ok but I think I'll be eating them separately in the future. My tummy hurts now :(

Jetski, I hope this shows exactly what you need. You will get the healing you need quickly:thumbsup2

Tiffany, that doesn't sound like a good combo. I will pass. How is everyone?

Brandi safe travels home today!

Well obvious can be good!! I hope they do get you some help :)

Just got back from our year end lunch out. Had chicken and waffles for the first time. it was ok but I think I'll be eating them separately in the future. My tummy hurts now :(

Thanks - I hope it is good news. I do have to say that my pain has backed way off but I'm not sure if that is because it is getting better, if the medication is masking it or it is because I am babying it and barely using it. I did wake up this morning with pain along the side of my neck (on the same side where my other problems are) but it is not where the pain has been previously. I hope I just slept funny but who knows anymore :confused3

Hum, I have heard of chicken and waffles but never been brave enough to try it myself. I will take your experience into consideration in case the urge to do so hits me :rotfl2:

Jetski, I hope this shows exactly what you need. You will get the healing you need quickly:thumbsup2

Thanks!! At this point I think I can handle whatever it takes to correct it. I just really want to have an answer :lmao:

Yeah I've heard chicken and awffles was like getting salty, sweet, savory all in one bite but it just seemed sweet to me. And the chicken wasn't boneless (I had asked and knew it wasn't) but it made it harder to eat.

So I just got an email back from a tattoo artist I contacted about a week ago - YAY! He said he books out 4-6 weeks so he will talk to me in Jan about an appointment in March... woo woo!

TifffanyD said:
Yeah I've heard chicken and awffles was like getting salty, sweet, savory all in one bite but it just seemed sweet to me. And the chicken wasn't boneless (I had asked and knew it wasn't) but it made it harder to eat.

So I just got an email back from a tattoo artist I contacted about a week ago - YAY! He said he books out 4-6 weeks so he will talk to me in Jan about an appointment in March... woo woo!

Having bone in chicken seems like a pain for that type of meal. I've never tried it though.

Oh, in other news, Matt just got dismissed from court for the day - YAY! Means he will make it to the salon tonight to get his haircut. It sounds like they will wrap up tomorrow - keep your fingers crossed.

TifffanyD said:
Oh, in other news, Matt just got dismissed from court for the day - YAY! Means he will make it to the salon tonight to get his haircut. It sounds like they will wrap up tomorrow - keep your fingers crossed.

Yay!!! Here's hoping!

Ahhh got my hair cut (needed it!!) and eyebrows waxed! Matt got his cut (with neck massage and hot towel) and eyebrows done! All for about the cost of one haircut on the ship (as I found out last cruise)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter