We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gram.jpg

Momofejlg...have you seen this thread?
momof.jpg

drw.jpg

Momofejlg...have you seen

Yes , I have , it has given me great ideas , thanks
of course I already did a Walmart run tonight and forgot to look for transfer paper !!!:headache: I was hoping that was my last run before we left...

Hey Rog,
Love the signs... Can I get one that says;;;
The Aird's
Virginia Beach, VA.
Are there any Disney PIG pictures you could use? My wife is a pig nut... :)
Thank you.......;)

BIGDADDY, sorry to burst your bubble, but you forgot the "R" in Friends on your sign, but they are beautiful. :hippie:

Roger,

These are awesome

Can I get one that says;;;
The Atkinson's
Kennesaw, GA.

I would like to add "Live4FW" and Stitch character.

Many thanks, you provide an awesome service.

Scot

BIGDADDY, sorry to burst your bubble, but you forgot the "R" in Friends on your sign, but they are beautiful. :hippie:

He didn't forget we are Fort Wilderness Fiends ! We are more than crazy for the Fort we are Fiendish.

I guess my bubbles stillin tact!!! Dont worry NikkiPowel...you're not even close to the first one to make that mistake...its a FIEND thing, you wouldnt understand;)

Oh, did you want the Fort Friends logo? That one features Ferdy (Mickey's niece) with a butterfly net. Let's see, where did that get off to :confused3

LOL
:santa:

I guess my bubbles stillin tact!!! Dont worry NikkiPowel...you're not even close to the first one to make that mistake...its a FIEND thing, you wouldnt understand;)

Sorry Bigdaddy, love the signs though. Maybe someday I will be a fiend of FW. :hippie:

It only takes one trip to the fort to catch yourself fiending to go back!!

It only takes one trip to the fort to catch yourself fiending to go back!!

Well are first trip is coming up next month and I am already fiending to go back and I haven't even left the first time. I LOVE CAMPING!! :hippie:

Hey Rog, this work is incredible. Any chance I can get one for Nancy & I?

I'm thinking of putting it on a magnet for the door on the cruise.

Maybe an Aladdin and Jasmine with the ship? I could surprise her with this for the 20th anniversary coming up in June. Been spending the few down time moments trying to scan photos from each of the past 25 years we've known each other and going to create a book on-line. Hard part is remembering to put the photo albums away before she figures it out.

Dan...Ive been hoping someone would request a ship pattern from me..Im heading to work tonight..and because i dont have a template already made up..you get to be my guinea pig...it may take me a couple of days...but Im looking forward to doing something new...thanks for asking, and check back soon for the design!!!

Hey Rog, I just uploaded my Disney Magic, it's hi-res and masked out of the sky (pretty detailed mask). Thought you might be able to use it... or maybe you want to practice your masking, in which case, ignore this link ( ;) ) [remember, to get it as a PNG with transparency, right click the link and Save Target As...]

Hey there my buddy Rog,

Is this sucking up enough? hehe Could you make me some of them there pretty green ears? We are to arrive at the Fort on the 18th!!!

How about CampingChristy
Bethlehem, GA
And add you choice of some pretty princess, if you choose!!

Your Fort Fiend, (and FB friend)

Rog, I appreciate it and am eagerly awaiting. I've been thinking of Photoshop for some time now, but have so little extra time that I can't take the time just yet. I have a feeling that with one teenager now and two on the way shortly that I won't have any brain cells left to learn new things or any patience to master them.

Shan, that photo of the ship has got my spirits lifted. As much as I enjoy camping, I am looking forward to a few days at sea with my beautiful bride. We should have done this years ago, but never made it a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter