We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a pc...but its RARE to even have the option to save as a bmp....jpg is often the ONLY option to save in....I prefer to save as a bmp because its usually a cleaner file, but dont usually get that as an option!!! So, ya got me...I have no idea why that would be happening, but she's right...bitmap is the only option when ya right-click those particular files.

BBB...you can save it as a bitmap...then open it with Microsoft Paint, then FILE/SAVE AS/ and choose whatever format you like from MS Paint before attempting any editing. MS Paint does convert bmp's to most other formats very easily.

Y'all are right-clicking the name, right? Not clicking the name to load the picture on your screen and then right-clicking the picture? If so, I'm at a loss... get a Mac and make your life easier! LOL

I'm at a complete loss, I just tried to reproduce your issue on my wife's PC and I could not get a save to bitmap option anywhere. If I tried to "Save Target As..." from my downloads page I got a JPG. If I tried to download the low res I posted here on the boards, I got a .PNG. But, don't d/l the low res, they are not good enough quality to print. No matter what I tried I never saw .BMP anywhere.

Once again, for the sake of clarity:

1) Go to my Downloads Page (click this text)
2) Find the Cruise-Mickey files in the list of available files
3) Right-click on the file you want
4) Choose "Save Target As..." from the popup menu
5) Select a location where you want to save the file
6) Click Save
7) Jump back to 2 until all desired files are downloaded.

I was right-clicking the actual picture...not the text. When I right click the text, I DO get the jpg option.....so, its all good!!!!

Oh my word.. I was also clicking the text then right-clicking to save the picture! Now I see how I was supposed to do it and it worked. LOL Sorry for the extra trouble- I was confused about what to do-apparently. LOL

THANKS SO MUCH! :banana:

'tsalright?

. . . . . . 'tsalright.

Just glad you got it working.
:santa:

I just got the third degree from the Kinko's staff. I went today to get our sign that ROG made for us enlarged and laminated. They kept questioning whether I had permission to use the disney artwork. I assured them that lots of people have the same signs and even post them on Disney property and as far as I know, no one has been told to take it down or leave the campground. Finally, they let me use a self service copier and laminator. I had no idea when I went in that they would be such a pain.

Shan-man... I made the shirts last night. I couldn't resist even though the poll for our group name is still ongoing. So far the one name is still far ahead of the pack anyway so I went ahead and made the shirts! LOL

ANYWAY, they turned out great, IMO! Thank you so much for your help!
I kinda wish I could make them bigger (that's not your fault- I mean I made them as wide as the transfer paper I was printing them out on! LOL) but I think they look fabulous! I'll make sure to take pictures of us in them and show them to you afterwards. You should be proud of your handiwork- I think they are the best shirts evahhhhhhhhhh
:)

Rog: if you get the chance, could you do a mickey head for me please? thanks in advance.

doggmeat
tallahassee, fl

dogg.jpg

swoop.jpg

These are so cute. I used one of the blanks to make one with my DIS name, (I used paint), but I don't have the cute little fonts you do, and I don't know how to add the characters. Could you please make me one with my DIS name Stitch76, and put a little Stich on there for me. I would really appreciate it. THANKS!

Oohhh, Rog. Can I beg one too please??? With an Eeyore (obviously) and a Donald Duck. Please oh please. You can tell me I'm a nag, that's okay. DH does all the time. :rotfl2:

Hey Rog, i have seen all your great art work! Could you do one for us with tinkerbell and Jasmine.

The Schmidt family
Milton, Vermont

Please, please, please!
:cheer2:

These are so cute. I used one of the blanks to make one with my DIS name, (I used paint), but I don't have the cute little fonts you do, and I don't know how to add the characters. Could you please make me one with my DIS name Stitch76, and put a little Stich on there for me. I would really appreciate it. THANKS!

Oohhh, Rog. Can I beg one too please??? With an Eeyore (obviously) and a Donald Duck. Please oh please. You can tell me I'm a nag, that's okay. DH does all the time. :rotfl2:

Just in case Rog missed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter