We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rog, I just uploaded my Disney Magic, it's hi-res and masked out of the sky (pretty detailed mask). Thought you might be able to use it... or maybe you want to practice your masking, in which case, ...]

Practice Schmactise!!!!! You've already done all the hard work, and Im a lazy internet pirate!!! And, I gotta hand it to ya Shan....you did a great job on that...SO good that I ALMOST feel guilty for using it.....ALMOST!!!!!!!!;) thanks for giving me the OK on it. Hey...those doors are pretty big on the ship (not really,they look pretty narrow to a wide load like me), but I bet theres room enough for 2 magnets...why dont you make him one too...see if our designs are similar(other than the fact that Im stealing your ship!!!)
Man...all this recent cruise activity REALLY has me wanting to take the ol'lady on a boat......and pushing her overboardJUST KIDDING!!!!I love dat ol'broad and one of these days Im'sa take her on some kinda romen...romontic...roman....aww shoot...booty gettin' boat!!!!:thumbsup2

Camping Christy...OF COARSE you can have some "green ears"!!! I'll have them up in a day or so:)

...but I bet theres room enough for 2 magnets...why dont you make him one too...see if our designs are similar(other than the fact that Im stealing your ship!!!)

No way dude, that was the whole reason I posted my ship for you so quickly, I didn't want to get pressed into service!

This little non-profit sign shop is all yours buddy ;)

I am glad you can use it though!

:santa:

Practice Schmactise!!!!! You've already done all the hard work, and Im a lazy internet pirate!!! And, I gotta hand it to ya Shan....you did a great job on that...SO good that I ALMOST feel guilty for using it.....ALMOST!!!!!!!!;) thanks for giving me the OK on it. Hey...those doors are pretty big on the ship (not really,they look pretty narrow to a wide load like me), but I bet theres room enough for 2 magnets...why dont you make him one too...see if our designs are similar(other than the fact that Im stealing your ship!!!)
Man...all this recent cruise activity REALLY has me wanting to take the ol'lady on a boat......and pushing her overboardJUST KIDDING!!!!I love dat ol'broad and one of these days Im'sa take her on some kinda romen...romontic...roman....aww shoot...booty gettin' boat!!!!:thumbsup2

Camping Christy...OF COARSE you can have some "green ears"!!! I'll have them up in a day or so:)

I can probably speak for many us us here...we can't wait to see the "maiden voyage" when you complete this ship and put her into service. :cheer2:

Hi Rog,
Can you please do me one that says The Robert's, Hickory, NC w/ Mickey & PLuto?? I'd really appreciate it! We leave Thursday for FW- CAN"T WAIT!!! First time we are taking the 2 dogs with us- ought to be interesting!!!
Thanks so much!
Kim
:rotfl:

I can probably speak for many us us here...we can't wait to see the "maiden voyage" when you complete this ship and put her into service. :cheer2:
Wellllll...THANK YOU!!!!! Do you need a sign? I'd be happy to make you one....just let me know!!

Hi Rog,
Can you please do me one that says The Robert's, Hickory, NC w/ Mickey & PLuto?? I'd really appreciate it! We leave Thursday for FW- CAN"T WAIT!!! First time we are taking the 2 dogs with us- ought to be interesting!!!
Thanks so much!
Kim
:rotfl:
roberts.jpg

Rog - YOUR THE MAN!! :cool1:

christy.jpg

Rog, I appreciate it and am eagerly awaiting. I've been thinking of Photoshop for some time now, but have so little extra time that I can't take the time just yet. I have a feeling that with one teenager now and two on the way shortly that I won't have any brain cells left to learn new things or any patience to master them.

Shan, that photo of the ship has got my spirits lifted. As much as I enjoy camping, I am looking forward to a few days at sea with my beautiful bride. We should have done this years ago, but never made it a priority.

Well.....here we go....................:scared:

disney4dan.jpg

And here's the blank(if you like it:confused3)for all of the DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!!!!

cruise.jpg

In keeping with the traditional LIME MICKEY HEAD theme, I painted the ship's wheel with a lime green tint....I really likethe regular look of wood...but whoam I to change tradition!!!

Oh yeah.....THANKS FOR THE USE OF THE SHIP PNG, Shan-man!!!

Hi Rog, Just wondering if I am worthy enough to have a sign made for our trip next month :worship:? I rented a cart from Tee Time and I would love to display it on there. If I am worthy, I would like to have the sign say:
The Powells Clinton Township, MI. I would like to have Tinkerbell, Minnie, Grumpy, and a dinosaur on there. If thats to much, just minnie and grumpy.

Thanks,

:hippie:

Rog - I am left speachless, that design is PERFECT! :worship:

I promise to send a photo of it displayed on the door of our cabin during our November cruise.

Shan, that photo of the ship fits in perfectly. You guys are incredible.

thank you so much rog!
Youre welcome!

That rocks, Rog! (and Shan!) :cool2:

Thanks!

Thanks Rog, thats great!! :hippie:
Have a great trip!

Rog - I am left speachless, that design is PERFECT! :worship:

I promise to send a photo of it displayed on the door of our cabin during our November cruise.

Shan, that photo of the ship fits in perfectly. You guys are incredible.
Cant wait to see the pics...hope the cruise is everything you hope for...you guys deserve it....you are truelly good peeps.

Thank you so much!!!!! We love it!!:yay:
Have a fun trip!

Hi Rog,

Could you please do one for us-vacation is just 12 days away!

The Weinrebers, Haughton LA, with Grumpy & Tink?

Thanks! You ROCK! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter