We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stitch & Eeyore -

oooops...sorry, I did miss those....I'll get them up shortly. Which characters would you like and what colors would you like the names to be in?

Jeeez....Im soout of it lately...I see the character requests...I'll make the colors coordinate with that.....check back in a few!!

eeyore.jpg

stitch.jpg

Thank you Rog!!! I couldn't see it at work and I just got around to the computer at home today. It is awesome!!! :thumbsup2 :worship:

Can't wait to print it out and put it on the golf cart and the RV!! Of course I'll have to go to the Fort for anyone else to even appreciate it! :rotfl:

LOL...yep...and even then...most will probably ask why FRIENDS is mispelled!! Ya gotta be a FIEND to appreciate fiendish friends!!!

Rog, if I ask really nice, will you make one up for me, too??? Please, please, please, can I have one! I guess we should have Mickey and Minnie on it due to my user name. Just use any colors that will go with the colors on the Mickey & Minnie's that you use.

Minnie&Mickey
Conyers, GA

Thanks so much!

Hey Rog -

Any chance I can get one for our trip this week?

Shoreline99

Connecticut

in UCONN Husky Blue & White please! Thanks in advance!

Hey Rog how bout me? I will be there in mid April, I tried doing it myself but I like your Disney font better!!

Growinupdisney
North Carolina

Thank You!!!!!!

Hey Rog how bout me? I will be there in mid April, I tried doing it myself but I like your Disney font better!!

Growinupdisney
North Carolina

Thank You!!!!!!

You didnt request any specific colors...so I went with your avatar...hope its ok....
growin.jpg

Shoreline.....I wasnt sure if you wanted the UConn mascot on it or not...so I did one of each....
shoredog.jpg

shore.jpg

Hi Rog

I tried making a mickey head and mine did not come out as good as yours , would you mind making one for me
Momofejlg , with Mickey any color to match would be great .:)

Thanks so much , one more thing I can check off before our trip in a few weeks , now to fiinsh packing the trailer and making t-shirts !!

Hey Rog , Your work is fantastic !! I guess I'll ask before you start charging:lmao: Cause it looks like this is turning into a full time job for you:rotfl::rotfl:

DRWalum
Cape Coral,FL

........... also if you could add Donald Duck [me] & Tinkerbell [DW] that would be great. Not sure what color ???????????? Use your own judgment, its better than mine :cool1::cool1:

Thanks, Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter