We need a way (while at the Fort), to identify DIS Camping Forum members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here is a 25 minute swipe at it!

Cruise-Mickey-1.png

I have now masked out the ship so I can drop in any background. Here I dropped in a more interesting sky. I also brightened up the sparkles.
Wow...................................
I'm in awe of all you guys! They all look great! I think out of these so far I like this one best though. (what the heck is mask you guys are talking about? LOL)
I like the nighttime ones too but the moon and extra bright stars and all that might mess up the text once it's put in? Rog I like yours too if it didn't have the moon and 2 bright stars. LOL It's pretty too! You guys are amazing!

Shan-man, I'd really like the large res of this one you made- blank like that.. you know for future use. LOL AND one with text for shirts for this cruise if possible? What color text can you use? It looks like on the original one I showed you that someone else made that the "Magic" part was in different font and kinda sparkly like the outer area- not sure if you can do that though. the rest of the text- to my untrained eye- just looks like the same color gray but not sparkly. Are you able to do somthing close to that? Like Disney font in a color that closely matches the outer edge? I doubt you can make it sparkly like the outling. LOL
Do you have room to put "magic" in larger text above the ship? Or maybe it would fit if it was curved over the ship if that doesn't look horrible that way? (I'd defer to your judgement on whether that looked horrible or not LOL)
And then the text- one ear the name of our group "Cruisin' Disney Budgeteers" and the other ear you know what- just put "Sorensen Family" or if it fits okay "Sorensen Family 2009"? Either way is fine with me...

I am SOOOO excited that you were able to pull that off. :woohoo: I've been holding these shirts just chomping at the bit to be able to find a way to get this graphic to iron on our shirts. I'd about given up hope that it would be possible! I think I :love: you!

I keep looking at these and I'm so amazed by you guys... you're both amazing!
Thank you both for spending so much time on doing this for me. I can't thank you enough! I'ma gonna wear the you know what out of these shirts (even after the cruise LOL)

Ok Rog, you inspired me to take another whack at a night sky. Here is one with the mask tightened up and the brightness of the ship turned down to try to make it match:

Cruise-Mickey-2.png

Rog, I searched for your background but didn't see it. Do you have a high res of it?

Holy crap!!!! You even have night sky inside of the front gate grids!!!! You, dude...are GOOD!!

I used this as the sky..not exactly high-res, and you have to hide the spaceships behind the Magic ship...but I thought the clouds and moon were really cool.
night20shadows-x.jpg

BBB, if you post a pic of the whole gang wearing their shirts it'll be reward enough for me. Here it is with your text. I did Art Deco fonts which are in keeping with the ship's styling. If you want some thing else let me know, it's easy enough to change. I just didn't care for the Waltograph font in these situations. I also tried to stick with ship colors, but again, it's easy enough to change. If you like it as is, I will save a high res version for you and post a link (to this one and the blank).

Cruise-Mickey-3.png

BBB, if you post a pic of the whole gang wearing their shirts it'll be reward enough for me. Here it is with your text. I did Art Deco fonts which are in keeping with the ship's styling. If you want some thing else let me know, it's easy enough to change. I just didn't care for the Waltograph font in these situations. I also tried to stick with ship colors, but again, it's easy enough to change. If you like it as is, I will save a high res version for you and post a link (to this one and the blank).

Cruise-Mickey-3.png
Oh I'll for sure show a pic! We'll wear them on embarkation day so I'll make sure we get a photo of ourselves at FW before we check out that day!

Hmm, so disney font doesn't look good? I really usually like disney font (except in some situations where the font is small and then you can't really read it well LOL is that why you didn't like it in this situation?)
I really like the magic part though... probably better than that original I showed- because it's outlined in black and will show better IMO- and I "think" I might like the red text better than grey- atleast it looks like it might show up more. I wonder if it would look better in black? I dunno. I wish I knew how to play around with it so I didn't have to use so much of YOUR time playing around with it. Although I hope you know how much it's appreciated! :worship:

Rog - if you have any more time to do another lime green sign, could you do one for me?? I've tried in Paint but don't have the right fonts to make look as good as yours. Thanks! Oh, and by the way, I'm doing some shirts for my girls with your Musket Mickey design. Awesome! Thanks for that too!!

Ok, here are a few more variants.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

I still think the one in the previous post is the best design-wise: using nautical colors that pick up on colors in the ship, and the Art Deco streamlined font that's in keeping with the ship's design. Let me know where you wanna go next.

Wow Shan-man, a plithera of choices. you are incredible!!!

Okay I like the first one- sorry, I like the disney font... not into the art deco (so sorry! Different fish for different folks, right? haha bad joke) ANYWAY I like the first one- with disney red font- you were right the red looks better than black BUT I liked your original "Magic" text better than any of the ones you showed in you last post. Can you make it like that? And send me a link to high res of the blank one (without the "magic" in it- I decided forget that on the blank one because our next cruise might be on Dream or Fantasy! Never know!) and one with the red disney font text and the original "Magic" you showed me?

uh, can you also make one with it saying "Disney Cruisin' Budgeteers"? that way I can have it both ways because it appears there is some dissent in how we're naming our group and now there is a poll up and the 2nd way is winning so far! LOL
(I like the first way better though LOL)
Is that a lot of trouble? I'm so sorry if I'm being a pain. :(
(but I'm so excited about these shirts! LOL)

Here ya go, Dave....
daveintn.jpg

Is anyone having problems uploading bmp's to photobucket all of a sudden????

All three high res files are here on my downloads page (all start with Cruise-Mickey).

Here is a preview:

Cruise-Mickey_1.png

Cruise-Mickey-2-1.png
OMG I love love love love LOVE them!!!!! Thank you so much! They look awesome!
all my other shirts I'm guessing on what size will fit me by the time we cruise (I'm losing weight and betting on a smaller size) but this one? Oh this one I will either wait to make mine or make mine in small and medium size cause this one I want to be SURE I'll fit in it when we cruise! Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough! I thought it would be impossible but you did it! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about that extra "I" Dave...it should be correct now..just refresh your page.

Shan-man, is there anyway to get the blank one in jpg format? They are all in bmp and I know from previous experience making magnets and such that I have problems with inability to mess with (adding text/etc.) on bmp pictures for some reason? Or maybe you can tell me how to change it to jpg format? It's not letting me save in any other format when I right click and save to pictures?

It's been a while since I used a PC, but I think when you right-click on the file name (Cruise-Mickey.JPG for instance) you should see an option to download the linked file. That downloaded file would be a .JPG (I can't imagine any reason the PC would convert the file to .BMP!). Can a PC person help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter