• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deb- sorry your legs have been bothering you again :( Did the crushed seashells work?

It has been non-stop chaos around here. My dad had a very bad recovery from gall bladder surgery, wound up in intensive care for about a week and then a week in rehab. He is home now, but needs to make a lot of changes to his diet and activities and is still having trouble walking and not driving at all. He and my mom are also fighting fiercely at the moment, and she wants to get him moved out of their house. Just a mess!

We spent this last weekend at Hershey Park, so at least that was fun and a good getaway after all of the stress. I was back in court again this morning though, and again tomorrow and three appearances on Monday. It's exhausting. I'm so sad to be back to real life!

Thanks Ginamarie, different place, different doctors, different treatments. We'll see how it goes.

So glad Dad is getting better, but sorry for him and mom fighting. It's just as hard for the caregiver as it is for the sick person. I completely understand that. They will work it out.

Sure, I move out of PA and then you go to Hershey. It was just over an hour from us and we went there a lot. We could have met you there. OH WELL! Now we'll just have to see you in Florida instead.

I'm back to GREEN! I'm back on my laptop. I can't do colors with the cell phone DIS App. So you'll know when I'm on the phone or the laptop by the color.

Today was a wound doctor day....OH how I hate those. More pain, yadda yadda yadda......

I found out today that I can't go soak in the tub like I did in PA nor can I go in the pool. I was told that the water in Florida is so warm that there are microbacterial organisms and we don't want that getting into my open infection. Who knew. It's different down south. It's hot here. No more ice and snow, but other things to contend with. So no water except for showers for me. I didn't ask about the beaches, but I would have to assume that it's the same answer. I'll ask next appointment.

This afternoon we started doing my office/dressing room. I have no bed in there, but I have my desk set up and my dresser and vanity. I have a walk in closet and a walk in bathroom. So that's my room exclusively. We placed the furniture and I started on the boxes. We also hung some pictures in there. I love that I have my own space just for me!

Our house is SLOWLY coming together.

OH can I be auntie Deb.....I will cat sit for you any time. We're bringing something for Freckles to play with. It's not a toy she can keep because John needs it back, but she will love it.

Tell John Freckles is NOT allowed to play with sharp objects and he needs to leave his swords at home... :rotfl:

You're so right Michelle. I can't wait to cuddle and mush with her and play with her. I couldn't even do that with Ella.

no bringing a large purse to smuggle her out with!

I'm back to GREEN! I'm back on my laptop. I can't do colors with the cell phone DIS App. So you'll know when I'm on the phone or the laptop by the color.

YAY!!!

Today was a wound doctor day....OH how I hate those. More pain, yadda yadda yadda......

I found out today that I can't go soak in the tub like I did in PA nor can I go in the pool. I was told that the water in Florida is so warm that there are microbacterial organisms and we don't want that getting into my open infection. Who knew. It's different down south. It's hot here. No more ice and snow, but other things to contend with. So no water except for showers for me. I didn't ask about the beaches, but I would have to assume that it's the same answer. I'll ask next appointment.

Yeah... the fresh water has stuff in it that gets killed in the north when it gets cold. that's why Disney won't let you swim in the lakes.

Ask them about the salt water... it shouldn't have the same bacteria.

This afternoon we started doing my office/dressing room. I have no bed in there, but I have my desk set up and my dresser and vanity. I have a walk in closet and a walk in bathroom. So that's my room exclusively. We placed the furniture and I started on the boxes. We also hung some pictures in there. I love that I have my own space just for me!

Our house is SLOWLY coming together.

:cool1::cool1:

Spent all day in bed.... :sick: Mom had it the other day (after her Vegas day out...) and now I've caught it... just a bug... will be up and around tomorrow...

We were SUPPOSED to go to Jersey today to see Maysie. She and Scott are up from SC. for a visit before she starts her new job. She said she saw her parents and it went ok. I guess I will find out more tomorrow....

In other niece news.....

Emma called us last night to ask about my grandmother (mom's mom...) Em went to a psychic reading last night and she was told that she was her fathers grandmother in another life. which is pretty cool, seeing as Em was born on my grandmothers birthday!!! Kind of cool!!!

The good news is the psychic didn't warn her at all about her crazy aunt!!! :hippie:

Hey John... now that you are retired.... it's time fore you to break 600 posts! popcorn::

OH can I be auntie Deb.....I will cat sit for you any time. We're bringing something for Freckles to play with. It's not a toy she can keep because John needs it back, but she will love it.

Yes, you CAN be Aunt Deb :goodvibes

does this mean that you're going to tease my fur baby with something she can't keep????

this afternoon we started doing my office/dressing room. I have no bed in there, but i have my desk set up and my dresser and vanity. I have a walk in closet and a walk in bathroom. So that's my room exclusively. We placed the furniture and i started on the boxes. We also hung some pictures in there. I love that i have my own space just for me!

Our house is slowly coming together.

yeah!!!

Tell John Freckles is NOT allowed to play with sharp objects and he needs to leave his swords at home... :rotfl:

Thanks, Michelle!

:)

YAY!!!

Can't wait to see Deb & John

YAY!!!

Speaking of John's swords and knife collection.....I may have a thousand or so turtles, but John told me that he has many hundreds of sharp objects in his collection. Who knew after 23 years that so many toys would accumulate. I had no idea that he had so many.

I'll be happy to be an auntie to freckles. No cats for us anymore. I already have a dog and a cat if I wanted. We need to be responsibility free.

YES, I miss the green too!

Yeah... the fresh water has stuff in it that gets killed in the north when it gets cold. that's why Disney won't let you swim in the lakes.

Ask them about the salt water... it shouldn't have the same bacteria.

:cool1::cool1:

I forgot to ask them about the ocean and the gulf. I will try to remember to do that next visit in two weeks. I can't believe that I can't even go into the pool water with all the chlorine. But they said NO!

Spent all day in bed.... :sick: Mom had it the other day (after her Vegas day out...) and now I've caught it... just a bug... will be up and around tomorrow...

We were SUPPOSED to go to Jersey today to see Maysie. She and Scott are up from SC. for a visit before she starts her new job. She said she saw her parents and it went ok. I guess I will find out more tomorrow....

In other niece news.....

Emma called us last night to ask about my grandmother (mom's mom...) Em went to a psychic reading last night and she was told that she was her fathers grandmother in another life. which is pretty cool, seeing as Em was born on my grandmothers birthday!!! Kind of cool!!!

The good news is the psychic didn't warn her at all about her crazy aunt!!! :hippie:

Sorry you're down and out Shell. I hope it leaves quickly.

Good for May! I'm glad it went ok with the parents.

So cool about Em. I love when I learn stuff like that. I know that we are all connected for a reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter