• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
We still have many boxes to unpack. At least the kitchen and the china and mom's Christmas set is all done. We have bedrooms to do now and many boxes in the garage. We'll get it all done over the summer while we hybernate. Haha. We have a/c and pool at home. No need to go running about. Errands get finished before 11:00am. We're good.

Sandi seems like she's doing well. She certainly likes him and so do I. I'm glad she is being more like herself again without Joe. Good!

I'm sitting outside and using my cell to post here. It's beautiful outside in the screened room late at night.

I saw a note on my email to check out the ship of thieves' page. Deb, I follow you on facebook. Is someone going on the Westbound Repo next year? Chuck is thinking about it. Not sure if we can pull it off.

Jan, the way we cleaned out our clutter was by moving. Haha. I started going around the room one wall at a time. It worked. Now we have to finish unpacking it all.

We downsized when we moved to Indy. Our condo here is 1/4 the size of our last house. What we want is a condo in Celebration with a view of water and trees. We want it a bit bigger than what we have in Indy so we do not need to get rid of anything substantial, we just need the Indy condo to look unlived-in. :rotfl: which is why stuff is in a storage unit. We had space for it here but with it the condo looks like WE live there. Now it looks like a magazine layout. :rotfl2:

We have a realtor and have made one trip down which helped us narrow it down to one neighborhood. Whenever something comes on the market we get an e-mail, we check the maps, floor plans and photos. So far "our" unit has not shown up. But we have not sold the Indy condo yet, so it's OK.

God knows when the timing is right and then all the pieces will fall in place. :thumbsup2

I am glad you are happy with Sandi's boyfriend. Sounds like he is supportive of her and an encourager for her!! ::yes:: Good

Connie...half of the thieves are doing the wbta and the other half are doing the sc. Me and john are on the sc. Check out page one of this thread....maybe it's up there. I know it's posted somewhere, just who is doing which cruise. There's a lot doing both.

Jan....you are way ahead of the game. You know exactly what you want and how to get it. Don't worry about the timing. The right thing will happen. I'm so happy for you. We'll be neighbors then. We're in the four corners area. We're close to celebration. Yay!

I saw a note on my email to check out the ship of thieves' page. Deb, I follow you on facebook. Is someone going on the Westbound Repo next year? Chuck is thinking about it. Not sure if we can pull it off.

hello everyone

Here is raining as I have day out with mother in law bus trip.. No fun is it?

Connie, we are going to WTBA next year... wish all thieves be there:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

I'm thinking.. but I'm ALWAYS thinking...

& I think it's a good thing to keep the thread going... I know we talk over on FB... but this is OUR place... :goodvibes

hello everyone

Here is raining as I have day out with mother in law bus trip.. No fun is it?

Connie, we are going to WTBA next year... wish all thieves be there:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

The QM is taking a bus trip with the seniors on tuesday to go to a Vegas type show... this should be interesting... :rotfl:

I agree Michelle....this is different from Facebook. We can go into more details here. Not on FB.

I'm glad the QM is getting out and enjoying herself. I can't wait to hear the report back.

I'm on steroids again so I didn't sleep much last night. Well I made up for it today. Publix fried chicken at 3 pm and I was out cold by 4pm. I didn't wake up until tonight at 10pm. Six hours straight thru. I never do that. It feels good.

I sat outside and watched the moon last night. I looked outside tonight and decided that I'll stay inside tonight. It's very cloudy and the moon is not as bright.
I'm watching nick W. getting ready to walk across the grand canyon. He's probably done it already but I'm watching it on the recording. Don't tell me anything. I don't want to fast forward, I want to watch it recorded live.

Tomorrow me and John are driving to st. Petersburg to buy some crushed shells. We're going to put them around the inside of the outdoor screened room to keep the worms out of the pool after it rains. With the heavy rains it's a real problem. We tried scooping them out but that doesn't work. They die and get stuck on the bottom. Our pool is from 3-5 feet so it's hard work to get them up. We only get pool service once a week. So if we have to wait for Lazz, our pool boy, to come and get rid of them then we can't swim until he gets here. Then if it rains hard again we're back to square one.

Life is so different here in the sun. New challenges to address. At least it doesn't require buying a plow. Haha. Crushed seashells go for $8 per 100 lbs and you can't get them anywhere around here. We have to go to st. Pete. So we'll have fun exploring a new area.

I'm on steroids again so I didn't sleep much last night. Well I made up for it today. Publix fried chicken at 3 pm and I was out cold by 4pm. I didn't wake up until tonight at 10pm. Six hours straight thru. I never do that. It feels good.

I'm glad you've gotten some rest...

I sat outside and watched the moon last night. I looked outside tonight and decided that I'll stay inside tonight. It's very cloudy and the moon is not as bright.
I'm watching nick W. getting ready to walk across the grand canyon. He's probably done it already but I'm watching it on the recording. Don't tell me anything. I don't want to fast forward, I want to watch it recorded live.

I couldn't watch the canyon walk...

But I did go out to see the moon... came up golden up here...

Life is so different here in the sun. New challenges to address. At least it doesn't require buying a plow. Haha. Crushed seashells go for $8 per 100 lbs and you can't get them anywhere around here. We have to go to st. Pete. So we'll have fun exploring a new area.

I think you're ready for a road trip!

St. Pete may have to wait until tomorrow. Right now I my soaking both legs in the tub. I have developed a huge blister filled with water that's about to burst. It takes up half of my calf on my left leg....the better one of the two. I have to pop it and I'm scared to do it. So I thought if I soak it maybe it will pop on its own. Keep your fingers crossed. It's a monster. It's so big it's scary.

Well most of the blister is off. It worked soaking it and popping it and rubbing it with a gauze pad. It's down to new skin now and I don't want to walk a lot on it today. So St. Pete is not happening today. Instead, John will run to Walmart for milk and Lowes for parts to his portable a/c that he uses to keep the bedroom frigid degrees at night. I keep the house at 70. He keeps the bedroom at 66 overnight. His a/c is leaking because some of the parts are still packed somewhere. It's just easier to buy new ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter