• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
wow I need to change my location!!!!!

I'm not touching mine. I will lose my tag fairy colors and I don't dare do that! I know because Angel tried to put the champagne girls on hers and when she went to make the changes, she lost all her colors. I'm not touching mine. I added it to my signature line instead.

Can't wait to see Deb & John

I'm excited too Mon, I can't wait. John is bringing his bag of tricks.....he has a case with cards and dice and poker chips in it. We'll have fun. OH and the Rosa and the wine won't hurt either!

Deb- hope you have a great visit tonight. It stinks that you can't go in the pool though :( I was thinking the same thing about you leaving PA right before we visited. I actually mt another couple from PA at the NYC Dismeet and they have been trying to get the kids and I to visit Hershey with them, but they left for WDW the weekend we were in PA!

Michelle- feel better!

I took Olivia, Sal and Giuliette to see the My Little Pony movie today. They are releasing the movie on video in August but doing limited engagements in June/July. I'm glad we preordered the tickets because it was a full theater and they are only showing the movie once today and once tomorrow before it leaves our area. The kids loved the film, so I scored some mommy points. Josh is a little bummed out because his mom moved out of his childhood home this weekend. They are selling the house as part of the divorce and she is moving about an hour away from where we live (instead of 20 minutes).

Otherwise, we have to do cleaning and house work this weekend, and I have some work projects to do. Josh set up out new computer and can save all of our home movie footage now, so he has a big project ahead of him, and if I can squeeze it in, I want to put all of my new Disney pins into their frame. I got some great Disneyland ones at the outlet mall for $2 each :)

Drove to and from Jersey today.. had a nice lunch with the girls and got to meet May's BF Scott... he's very nice... I think my brother and sister in law are nuts for causing so many problems.... sooo as of now... they have Aunt Shell's and Grammy's blessing to be together... & from my perspective... that's all that counts... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Drove to and from Jersey today.. had a nice lunch with the girls and got to meet May's BF Scott... he's very nice... I think my brother and sister in law are nuts for causing so many problems.... sooo as of now... they have Aunt Shell's and Grammy's blessing to be together... & from my perspective... that's all that counts... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Parents always seem to be hard on whoever their children are dating. It's really sad sometimes :( I'm glad you got to give them a little support.

The parents are having a hard time with them living together...

They forget that it's 2013....

And they forget that it was fine when they were dating... :rolleyes1

So what plans does everyone have for the 4th??? We're staying home I think - it's going to be close to 90 and mom doesn't do well in the heat without a/c nearby... and they had to postpone the fireworks at Jacks because of the flooding

& where's Holly??? It's too quiet around here...

I think we are stopping at my brother's house for dinner, and I have a tradition of watching the Nathan's hot dog eating contest around noon. Otherwise, just hoping for a quiet day with the air conditioning and the kids. Josh is off Thursday-Sunday, so that will be nice. It IS too quiet!

Hi all! Haven't forgotten you guys. Still lurk here. Don't do facebook.

Going to DD's for a cookout tomorrow.

Went to Kid Rock concert last night...fourth row, center. Lots of fun but sure could feel my age afterwards. lol

Hope everyone is doing great!

Donna

I think we are stopping at my brother's house for dinner, and I have a tradition of watching the Nathan's hot dog eating contest around noon. Otherwise, just hoping for a quiet day with the air conditioning and the kids. Josh is off Thursday-Sunday, so that will be nice. It IS too quiet!

So do you hang out with a couple of franks of your own while they are chomping down? (gotta get into the action... pretend you beat them with 2!):cool1::cool1:

Hi all! Haven't forgotten you guys. Still lurk here. Don't do facebook.

Going to DD's for a cookout tomorrow.

Went to Kid Rock concert last night...fourth row, center. Lots of fun but sure could feel my age afterwards. lol

Hope everyone is doing great!

Donna

DONNA!!!!

Soooo good to see you!!! We think of you often! How's Harry?

It's good that you don't do facebook... we'd have you playing farming and candy games... one of us needs to have a life!!!

(well you and Kathe!)

Somebody call Kathe and see where she's been!!! :dance3:

LOL, Michelle! Me, have a life? I would have more of a life playing facebook games.

Harry is doing OK. Still stable and still working. He really should be on disability but has to work as long as possible for health insurance. He would be bored at home and get depressed so maybe it is for the best. I really give him a lot of credit. I know that I couldn't do it.

Say "hi" to your mom.

Happy 4th all! Have a safe one!

Donna

Mom is off to walmart for toilet paper... Such excitement!!!

I'm off to do my walking... I have a goal of 5.5 lbs for this month...

We're making 1/2 a recipe of our mac salad... can't not have it on July 4th... in the past we'd make bowls and bowls of it over the summer and eat it ourselves... but this time we're going to be good!

The QM has lost almost 9 lbs herself.. .just by hanging out with me... :flower3:

It's hot and muggy otherwise. I slept with both the a/c and the fan on last night. I think I'm going to have to buy a new a/c soon... it's supposed to be in the 90's all week...

Hi friends....especially you Donna. So great to see you popping in over here with us. Glad you keep reading. Hope your 4th was fun!

John and I have been sick since the fourth. We never got out to see the Disney fireworks coz we couldn't be away from the luxuries of the house, if you know what I mean....running water as in toilets. So we just saw a few done locally in the neighborhood. It was something and I watched Macy's on TV. Next year hopefully we can do Disney.

We have today off but every other day this week has been and will be spent with doctors. John and I both have appointments. He was in the VA all day yesterday. I saw a Rheumatologist Monday and have a GP and a wound doctor on Thursday and Friday. John and I both had to have blood tests done along with peeing in a cup. John said it was much easier for him and took a lot less time than it took me.

After poking and prodding all day, while not feeling well....we are just exhausted. I have not been online much at all....not even on FB much. It's just not a good week.

Well... if you need some sympathy on your misery... I had to go to DMV on Monday... :rotfl:

We have today off but every other day this week has been and will be spent with doctors. John and I both have appointments. He was in the VA all day yesterday. I saw a Rheumatologist Monday and have a GP and a wound doctor on Thursday and Friday. John and I both had to have blood tests done along with peeing in a cup. John said it was much easier for him and took a lot less time than it took me.

After poking and prodding all day, while not feeling well....we are just exhausted. I have not been online much at all....not even on FB much. It's just not a good week.

Sorry you and John have been feeling poorly. Not good whatever part of the Country you are in. Take care, hope annual passes will be in full use soon :)

Albert... Have you been able to escape from your neighborhood yet?

Planky says it might take him a while, but he can get the SWAT team in to break up all that activity at the end of your drive....

BTW.. how's Blue doing?

Michelle, yes we were freed today. So ends moving a car outside of the quarantine area at 8:00 a.m. each morning.
New tarmac smells very pleasant, provided you don't overdose on it. While resurfacing, they discovered the original concrete road was constructed in the 1930s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter