Was this rude?

You can say, "Flat as a board" in VMK. You can also say, "Flat as a plank" if you prefer a more subtle approach.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

qruthie said:
You can say, "Flat as a board" in VMK. You can also say, "Flat as a plank" if you prefer a more subtle approach.

:happytv: :rotfl2:

qruthie said:
... So after laughing so much and getting the evil eye from my husband for disturbing him while he was watching some probably boring movie I finally got to tell him what I was laughing about. I started with, "What I'm laughing about is really immature, really, really, REALLY immature..." To which he replied, "And?" as if this is something I do all the time! ...

Wait! I know that EXACT look! And I get it WAY too much! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Do you like my nostrils?

Funny, one time a guy said 'Nice baby feeders' to me, a while back. I felt a bit offended.

I've been pondering for days what to put in my reply here, but gave up each time as the bodily connotations got worse each time....

So, I shall continue to think until I conjure up a post where I can rank really high

Paul

PS this post is probably totally lost on everyone except Roof :rotfl2:

Mad4WDW said:
I've been pondering for days what to put in my reply here, but gave up each time as the bodily connotations got worse each time....

So, I shall continue to think until I conjure up a post where I can rank really high

Paul

PS this post is probably totally lost on everyone except Roof :rotfl2:

Mad,

All of your posts rank really high! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You really need to create a mule called TheMadRanker! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

milkabum said:
Do you like my nostrils?

Funny, one time a guy said 'Nice baby feeders' to me, a while back. I felt a bit offended.

I think I would have been very offended unless it was a close friend making that sort of comment.

Ok lol first of all i am sitting here laughing my head off second of all........this thread is .....weird........and why should vmk allow ppl to say stuff like that?

You know, I'm still laughing about the cups! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Does it ever end?

LOL! Qruthie, you're still laughing about the cups?? :rotfl2:

Well, I'm still laughing about the smoking pumpkin so I guess we're even! :rotfl:

threeboysmom said:
LOL! Qruthie, you're still laughing about the cups?? :rotfl2:

Well, I'm still laughing about the smoking pumpkin so I guess we're even! :rotfl:

Not just the cups, the big shoes and flat feet too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: The smoking pumpkin is pretty funny too!

Sorry, I need to get some sleep.

Ok ladies - I had to look at this thread and yet again you bring me to tears. :lmao: :lmao: <Note to self - set-up a smoking pumpkin in your room.> :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter