Was this rude?

:lmao: :rotfl: :happytv: omg!! soo funny!! is it me, or don't they seel the water tank somewhere else?? :rotfl2:

OK people , may I remind you this is also a kids board, and of course Im only ten but this is just to funny! :rotfl2: Forget what the begining of this said! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
OK people , may I remind you this is also a kids board...

Umm... Isn't the "Kids Board" on this site the kids board?

Q - you are too much! Did you think she was going to offer you crumpets later to go with the tea? :rotfl:

-Disney Dreams

...i am having another moment....

please no more jokes about "shoes"... :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Disney Dreams said:
Umm... Isn't the "Kids Board" on this site the kids board?

Q - you are too much! Did you think she was going to offer you crumpets later to go with the tea? :rotfl:

-Disney Dreams

Dreams, you slay me. LOL! If I had thought that, I never would have thought to start this thread! :lmao: :lmao: Strumpets maybe, but not crumpets. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Cpt.JackSpearow you are too funny! :rotfl:

Now back to our previously scheduled 5th grade puberty class. :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

11ij24g.jpg

lol lol i just had to get a pic for this! :rotfl2:

yeah ok the cheerleading shirt is way worse then hms shirt...like you can actually see things...

oh my another moment;)

Wooooooooooooooooow you can actually see ttthhhhiiinnnnggggssss that is just wrong lol

Ha ha! This is too funny. I would have fallen out of my chair if I had been there!
:rotfl2:

You can totally tell a guy made that outfit.... Extra generous in the "cup" area and those shoes are soooo wrong.. Looks like I'm walking with two left shoes on my feet.. :happytv:

ok - i just have to say that i like the red sandals

Q - you have me laughing SO much! Thank you for that gift!

Disney Dreams said:
ok - i just have to say that i like the red sandals

Q - you have me laughing SO much! Thank you for that gift!

But the red sandals ARE both left feet! ROFLMAO!

hdmonkeybug said:
But the red sandals ARE both left feet! ROFLMAO!

Well, I don't know about you but I'd need those exact sandals if I were to attempt to dance with a guy! I do okay by myself but I tend to step all over a partner's feet! :rotfl2:

And just to let everyone know, it's now 4:44AM my time and I'm STILL laughing about this! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The only things that could have made it better would have been for the girl to be standing right next to the teacups (instead of in the corner), for other Dis members to have been there to witness it and of course, a screen capture! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and hopefully ruthie will stop laughing long enough to get some sleep!)

my, that's a very funny but entirley rude experience! to be honost, i never really noticed how big the bust on that shirt was! I think part of it is those two big flowers right over the bust (those are flowers right?!). Makes me look at this outfit in a new way! Thx for the laugh!

my vmk name is Bluelips

Oh i just went back on memory lane with this one: "SHOES"

yet again, vmk, lets keep it "flat footed" please;) thanks then you wouldn't have this problem.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter