Was this rude?

OMG! That Is Funny, Innaproprate, Funny, Rude, And Funny ( Did I Say Funny) All At Once! But One Question, Shouldn't It Hurt When You Bust Your Gut?

qruthie, why in the world did you pay attention to this?! lol, anyway, I think that girl ought to shut up once in a while :rollseyes2: That's too funny, and rude. Both at the same time!!

This hole talk about cups. Omg, this is even funnier, I was playing tony hawk american waist land and as something stupid on the game it says, on a poster INCREASE BY 3 FULL CUP SIZES :lmao:

do you think this is a sign of things to come on vmk? (i think you all no what i mean)

do you think this is a sign of things to come on vmk?

I hope so. I have seriously enjoyed reading this thread. I hope we will always find things in VMK that will keep us entertained this much. :dance3:

this thread is fine, but if this is what we can expect in vmk from now on, i might stop playing! jk, i would never quit vmk!

though, Who ever did the cheeerleading shirt is a sick person!

qruthie said:
I am still busting a gut laughing at this! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was in the Small World Imports store and saw a guest wearing the new High School Musical top asking, "Do you like my cups?" I'm pretty sure she wasn't the store's proprietor but maybe she was. :lmao:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and ruthie is easily amused)
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Does everyone realize that all we have probably done here is created lots of flat-footed future outfits in vmk?

Anyway, tea anyone? :lmao:

You know I did not like those shoes when I first saw them and could not figure out why. Now this thread explains it to me. Two Left Feet.

And qruthie - I cannot believe it took you that long to figure out what "cups" she was talking about. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This is hysterical! I can't believe this thread is still going strong! How many outfits with big feet are they going to make if they read this thread? I wonder?
:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

I did A little research on the HSM and Cheer costumes, and I noticed that when you wave wearing the cheer cotume, and you're at a slant angle with your back at a slant angle facing the screen, and you wave, alot of skin is being shown.....

And with the HSM shoes, both shoes are exactly alike, I see some laziness here....

But LOL about the cups thing... I noticed something was wrong about that costume's shirt... But I thought it was the bow on it was popping out, lol :rotfl:

disvaclub92 said:
And qruthie - I cannot believe it took you that long to figure out what "cups" she was talking about. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Trust me, I knew right away! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So after laughing so much and getting the evil eye from my husband for disturbing him while he was watching some probably boring movie I finally got to tell him what I was laughing about. I started with, "What I'm laughing about is really immature, really, really, REALLY immature..." To which he replied, "And?" as if this is something I do all the time! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh wait, this IS something I do all the time! I do admit that the girl's comment caught me off guard which is hard to do. Who expects to see racy comments in "it's a small world imports"? Even I would never violate the sanctity of anything with "it's a small world" in it's name. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

i laughed about the cheerleading shirts for a week...and you got me started again...:rofl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter