Was this rude?

qruthie

<font color=red>Queen of Big Cups and Big Shoes</f
I am still busting a gut laughing at this! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was in the Small World Imports store and saw a guest wearing the new High School Musical top asking, "Do you like my cups?" I'm pretty sure she wasn't the store's proprietor but maybe she was. :lmao:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and ruthie is easily amused)

:dance3: :crazy: :bitelip: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: haha that is so stinkin funny! Hahahahahahahahahaha!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: No wonder it busted your gut lol! :happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

popcorn.gif
This is amusing...lol. :rotfl2:

Oh my! Yes, rude.

But did you ask her if she liked your shoes?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just rolling through,
Disney Dreams

Disney Dreams said:
Oh my! Yes, rude.

But did you ask her if she liked your shoes?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just rolling through,
Disney Dreams

She disappeared before I could ask her if she liked my flat feet! :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

qruthie said:
I am still busting a gut laughing at this! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I was in the Small World Imports store and saw a guest wearing the new High School Musical top asking, "Do you like my cups?" I'm pretty sure she wasn't the store's proprietor but maybe she was. :lmao:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and ruthie is easily amused)

OMG that is to funny!! I wondered why they further accented those tops with bows LOL, nice touch. Yet the shoes to that outfit both look like left feet to me. I call my girl Left He now rofl.

SkippyPaul said:
OMG that is to funny!! I wondered why they further accented those tops with bows LOL, nice touch. Yet the shoes to that outfit both look like left feet to me. I call my girl Left He now rofl.
Holy cow!
I was trying to figure out what they had put on the top. I could not for the life of me figure it out! LOL. :lmao:
Thanks for clearing that up.

This should be like joke of the week! Once I make my site I should add this to it! AHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: When I read this oh boy, did i start laughing, my grandma yelled at me because I was so loud! :rotfl2:

nmudisneyfan said:
Holy cow!
I was trying to figure out what they had put on the top. I could not for the life of me figure it out! LOL. :lmao:
Thanks for clearing that up.

I believe those would be called arch supports. :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and ruthie is still laughing at this! :lmao: )

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
This should be like joke of the week! Once I make my site I should add this to it! AHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: When I read this oh boy, did i start laughing, my grandma yelled at me because I was so loud! :rotfl2:

I've been trying to laugh quietly but it's not working! I just got the evil eye from my husband who is trying to watch a movie. The movie isn't funny so I can't blame it for the laughter. I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! :rotfl2:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

My gosh :rotfl2: , this is the best joke I have had in quit a while, especially when you and more people add more to it to make it more funny like cteddiesgirl! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cteddiesgirl said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I don't think she was talking about the tea cups! :rotfl:

OMG! I don't know how I missed this opportunity before!

You're right, I think she was talking about her TOO cups! :lmao:

qruthie (the 'q' is silent and ruthie thanks cteddiesgirl for the lead in)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts