Waldo on Wheels in a World of Rats in Pants & Fruity Booze. 10/29 Stick a fork in me.

P.S. puggymom - I'll PM you and boysmom5150 to see if we can set up our own DIS Meet! :thumbsup2

Excuse me T while we use this space. You know if you were here updating this trippie we wouldn't have the opportunity to highjack your thread, just sayin:rolleyes1

I got your PM and responded.

BTW, I am NOT patiently waiting for DVC at Contempory, I will soooo be adding on there if it becomes a reality!!!

Excuse me T while we use this space. You know if you were here updating this trippie we wouldn't have the opportunity to highjack your thread, just sayin:rolleyes1
Excuse me, missy. I'm busy on your trip report looking at your beautiful photos. :snooty:

;)

TRACY!
I have been reading in spurts over the weekend and finally got myself to page 6. I am so bummed for you that you didn't like POFQ. We're too big a family to stay there, but we've been to POR. FQ looks nice from the boat, but I can't WAIT to hear about the mousekeeping test. I have cleanliness issues, and if it's gross, I might need a warning up front.

I'm glad Maddie's yucks passed quickly. Your first day sounded like a doosey. I hope it drastically improved (well, far in advance of the 21 Lapus on Saturday!)

GEEZ...what a first day!!! :scared1: You totally have me hooked! I love your writing style! :thumbsup2 Sorry to hear about POFQ......we have yet to stay there....not sure if we want to now....Can't wait to hear if you upgraded!

Will you forgive me for not quoting as I'd like to? :flower3: I'm exhausted, but just had to get in on your TR before bed!

Tracy? You have the patience of a saint. For real. Like. Totally. I do NOT know how you do it. :worship:

Many bonus points for inclusions of "whilst" and "chewin' tobacker". :cheer2:

POFQ....... not a fan either. POR's lost me, too. And. Once you go Poly, you never want to go back. I get it now. ;)

Okay, I really have to get some work done tomorrow, but I'll be checking in!

LY/MI!! :hug:

Ok just read your report and it is great. Nice pics also. Looking forward to the rest.
:thumbsup2

Bumping, you were on page 2...

So you really werent that impressed with POFQ? I have been thinking about changing our ressie to one of the PO, but not really sure if it is worth the extra money.

Waiting on the ME bus is the worst! It was midnight for us and we were waiting and waiting. Our bus stopped at SSR first too but it then went on to the Poly after POR. So, think of those deluxe people having to wait even longer....

I feel bad that you did not like POFQ at all. I have never been there. I did like POR. The surroundings and all were very beautiful and I would call it a resort. However, I can totally sympathize with you about it not being a deluxe resort. After we stayed at the Yacht Club, we found ourselves comparing things all the time. While we really liked POR, I know we will probably be going deluxe next time....

I am llllooooovving your TR so far! I read your last one, and it was hilarious! Keep up the great work! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone! :wave:
Just wanted to post to let you all know it'll be a few days before I can update this. We're all down with a flu bug and I can barely sit here and type as it is.:sick: Maddie's first day of Kinder is tomorrow and today is Andy's birthday.
Thanks for the bump, Jen! :hug:
See you all real soon, I hope. OMG I have a funny Waldo story, I'll try to get it up later today.
T. :grouphug:

Just wanted to post to let you all know it'll be a few days before I can update this. We're all down with a flu bug and I can barely sit here and type as it is.:sick: Maddie's first day of Kinder is tomorrow and today is Andy's birthday.
See you all real soon, I hope. OMG I have a funny Waldo story, I'll try to get it up later today.

Oh, no! :grouphug:

The boys first day of kg went well today, so best of luck to Maddie. Happy Birthday to Andy, and good luck with the flu. :goodvibes

Oh Tracy...take care of yourself. As much as we want an update...and a funny Waldo story...we can definitely wait for you to get better! It's not like anyone is going to run amuck on your thread or pimp out their own TRs here (
update.gif
tonight on my TR everyone!) :rotfl2:

LY/MI

Wish Andy a
Birthday_banner_3.gif
for me.

..and Maddie a wonderful first day at school!
Blackboard.gif

Tracy, I hope that you and you family feel well soon.:flower3:
And Happy Birthday wishes go to Andy!:bday: :cake: party:

At least I hope, since this is just the beginning of the report, he did make it back, or could he still be in DISNEY. I guess we will have to wait.

I was waiting for this trip report.

Kim

HOpe you feel better. V started her report so we have the 4 trippies to enjoy now.

It's not like anyone is going to run amuck on your thread or pimp out their own TRs here (
update.gif
tonight on my TR everyone!) :rotfl2:

Yeah, I won't pimp out an upcoming installment on mine either that will be up later tonight. Never would do that do a friend while they are down.

Feel better and I hope Andy can have a happy b-day!

Good luck Maddie on your first day!

Get better soon! You know we will all be here. Drink a lot of fluids and rest, rest, rest!

I hope Maddie has a great 1st day! We are really excited to be starting Kindergarten, over here:sad1: :eek: Where in the world has time gone?

On no T, I hope you all are feeling better soon.
I wish I could bring ya over a big pot of chicken soup:goodvibes
Happy B-day to Andy.
Good luck to Maddie on her 1st day , what happened with her school?Did you get the one you wanted??I cant remember sorry.
DS5 starts kinder on thursday,I am so nervous.
Cant wait for a Waldo story but you take care 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter