Waldo on Wheels in a World of Rats in Pants & Fruity Booze. 10/29 Stick a fork in me.

I'm here and I need to go back and read later. But just needed to make my lovely presence known...:cutie:

That plane ticket thing would have had me stressing out.:scared: I would have been a nervous wreck about until I had that ticket in my hand. I hope everything worked out eventually once you got to the airport.

There should be 6 pages for 6 boarding passes for 6 people. :eek: I looked at the reservation and Andy was not listed. I tried to pull his name on flight list and he was no where to be found. I got that sick tummy feeling. :sick: What heck is going on?
Oh no! I'm thinking Andy got flagged for being famous! Am I right? HuH???????
andy_garcia_2.jpg

OHHH Drats...

I was at our glorious State Fair all of yesterday and missed the beginning. But I am here and so excited to read about your adventures.

I hope Waldo behaved.

I hope YOU Behaved.

Oh Well, Heck...I hope you ALL behaved!

How am I meant to be first when you start at 1.30am :mad: :rotfl2:

He’s a PGA golfer…. Oh wait sorry, wrong trip report. He’s probably one of the worse golfers who actually loves golf.
:rotfl2: I think David might agree with you there :rotfl2:

whilst fairly heavy still doesn’t compare to Lauralee’s
I think LL probably holds the record there :rotfl2:

print out all our boarding passes and get that out of the way and deliver those along with the lime FOCKER t-shirts to my brother.
You are such a good sister :goodvibes

I felt like Nemo waking Marlin for the first day of school! I was bouncy and shiny and happy as a clam. Or a clownfish.
T you should go into writing you're descriptions are great :thumbsup2

I looked at the reservation and Andy was not listed. I tried to pull his name on flight list and he was no where to be found.
:scared1: OMG That would freak me out too :eek:

Or was it? :eek:
Don't you start with the cliffhangers too :mad: :rotfl2:

Lurvvv the duck...love your new word disdrenaline........that's great.

OMG Tracy that is a very,very stressful way to start out your trip. Luckily we know you all made it. Whew.........

So let’s go back 12 days or so.

Back to the day prior to our departure.

I had a few last minute things to pack and I was doing my final mental check list. I really had to squeeze things into my bag. Heck, I had the largest bag of them all and I still could just barely close it. I brought the scale over and BAM! The case was 4 pounds over the weight limit. Carp! I went back and did the whole suitcase shuffle, moving things here and moving things there. I ended up pulling another suitcase out and putting the really heavy things in it. Andy’s shoes weigh a ton and my make-up Caboodle, whilst fairly heavy still doesn’t compare to Lauralee’s, had to go into said suitcase. :rolleyes1 Everything was no longer squashed all together, but rather nice and happy with plenty of arm and leg room.

Tripreport1.jpg

I decided to go ahead and print out all our boarding passes and get that out of the way and deliver those along with the lime FOCKER t-shirts to my brother. I printed their passes out just fine, but when I went to print ours it said, “Unable to access tickets, please check-in with an agent.” Hmmm…. ok, no big deal right.:confused3 Maybe it was because we have small children? I dunno. I just let it roll off my back and continued on my merry way. We pulled the van into the garage and got all packed up, except for the last suitcase which held my morning essentials. It was getting late, the kids were in bed and thankfully asleep and I needed a shower and a happy dappy little pill to help me sleep. :teeth: Off to sleep with Disney vacation dreams dancing in my head.:cloud9:

I woke up about 2:45am. I couldn’t sleep. Today was the day. :dance3: I felt like Nemo waking Marlin for the first day of school! I was bouncy and shiny and happy as a clam. Or a clownfish. Anywho, I got ready and headed downstairs to try to print our tickets again. BINGO! It worked. Or so I thought. I noticed the printed said “Printing started. Page 1 of 5.” Excuse me, what? Page of 1 of 5? Uh, no. There should be 6 pages for 6 boarding passes for 6 people. :eek: I looked at the reservation and Andy was not listed. I tried to pull his name on flight list and he was no where to be found. I got that sick tummy feeling. :sick: What heck is going on? I went into panic mode and I could feel the hot tears welling up in my eyes. Please, please let this be a mistake. Waldo and Andy told me to calm down, everything would be fine. But what if it wasn’t? What was I supposed to do? Waldo said whatever happens, he & TE would stay behind and make sure the 4 of us got on the plane together. Now that scared me even more. Can you imagine Waldo wandering LAX?
I got on the phone with AA reservations and somehow and was given a different record locator. He was confirmed on the list, but we would have to print his boarding pass at the airport. Whew! First crisis averted!

We did the same thing with the scale the day before we left:thumbsup2

Waldo + LAX = Good TR material:rotfl2:

Hope you all wound up on the same plane.

Janet

Oh dear! You're giving me flashbacks! You didn't fly with NWA did you?
Nope, we flew American. But thanks for the heads up about NWA! :thumbsup2
Sounds like a fun TR....I'm in!!!
Hi and thanks for joining us! :welcome:
Sheesh you guys have already started your TR's! I'm such a slacker, wooohooo though!!!! Going back to read now!
Yup, it's peer pressure again. I thought that was over with when I finished High School, but apparently it starts again on the DIS! :lmao:
Yes that bouncy feeling is called Disdrenaline! I have that every time I go and while I'm there, then it just kinda goes *poof* when I get back home. Strangest thing....
Brilliant word, Z! I love it! :dance3:
Welcome back!! Cant wait to hear all about it..
Hi Sabrina! :wave: Hey are you doing Mickey's Halloween Treat this year?
I am here too!
Loving it all so far! I can't wait to read more!
Hey there, Daisy! Thanks for comin' over! :goodvibes
I have been lurking in your pre-trippie... but, had to speak up during your trippie! Welcome back, hope you had a GREAT time!
Yay! Thanks for coming out of lurkdom! :welcome:

Oh No Tracy, not a good way to start the trip.
As for the thought of Waldo wandering LAX, I am thinking what a great idea for a sitcom. Sort of like that Tom Hanks movie.
Yeah, it was a little stressful. I don't fully relax until we're all sitting in the terminal.
OMG! :lmao: I love that movie with Tom Hanks... wasn't it called Terminal or something like that?
I had the same thoughts!
So didja all get on da plane????
Coming up.... soonish. ;)

I know you got on the plane but did everyone did get on the same flight?
:teeth:
I'm here and I need to go back and read later. But just needed to make my lovely presence known...
Hi DM! :hug: I was beginning to wonder where you were. No pressure or anything. :rolleyes:
That plane ticket thing would have had me stressing out. I would have been a nervous wreck about until I had that ticket in my hand. I hope everything worked out eventually once you got to the airport.
Yup, I thought I was going to toss my cookies, until I realize I had no cookies to toss, so I just got that sinking tummy feeling. Yuck! :scared:
Oh no! I'm thinking Andy got flagged for being famous! Am I right? HuH???????
:rolleyes1
I hope Waldo behaved.
:rotfl2:

I hope YOU Behaved.
:rotfl2:
Oh Well, Heck...I hope you ALL behaved!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
How am I meant to be first when you start at 1.30am
Sorry Jo! I just had some time last night and thought I better get going. I'll try to time the installment more appropriately for my Brit friend. Say "Hi" to E&J for us!
I think David might agree with you there
:lmao: I won't tell Andy that. Although, I"m sure he already knows! :lmao:

Don't you start with the cliffhangers too
:teeth: Sorry... gotta keep the reader on the edge of their seat, dontcha know! :goodvibes
OMG Tracy that is a very,very stressful way to start out your trip. Luckily we know you all made it. Whew.........

Or did we? :smooth:

OMG, I go to bed, and then I'm up to find that you've started already AND on page two ?!? :eek: That's what a get for sleeping......SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!! :sick:

Its funny that you did the luggage shuffle BEFORE you left. After our Maui fiasco with the "Luggage Shuffle" (in the airport terminal, no less :headache: ), I swore that I was going to buy luggage with a BUILT IN scale. But to date, I still haven't and will probably be yellin for DH to lift this "darn bag" onto the scale the day before also.... :3dglasses

Your boarding pass incident has me nervous.......please tell me everything worked out ok......:faint:

And, finally, please do NOT let Waldo wander ANYWHERE, especially the airport. He might wander into the mens bathroom and be accosted by a US senator. :duck: (i've always wanted to use that smilie, and here was my chance.......:laughing: if I offended anyone, my sincerest apologies :rolleyes1 )

Waitin' for more.........popcorn::

Tracy...I almost :faint: when you thought Andy would be absent from the plane.

How can you START your trippie with a freak-out??? This is gonna be good!!!!

My goodness, I was the nice wife and paid attention to D. last night instead of DISing, then had friends pop in and stay for a LONG time this afternoon, only to get here and be on page 3??? :scared1: Sorry, T - but now I'm here!

DisneylandMama said:
"Unable to access tickets, please check-in with an agent.” Hmmm…. ok, no big deal right.:confused3 Maybe it was because we have small children? I dunno.

Nice use of foreshadowing, though I'm scared now...

DisneylandMama said:
BINGO! It worked.

Hooray!

DisneylandMama said:
Or so I thought. I noticed the printed said “Printing started. Page 1 of 5.” Excuse me, what? Page of 1 of 5? Uh, no. There should be 6 pages for 6 boarding passes for 6 people. :eek: I looked at the reservation and Andy was not listed.

NO!!!! :eek:

DisneylandMama said:

Meanie! ;)

I was at our glorious State Fair all of yesterday and missed the beginning. But I am here and so excited to read about your adventures.

Sorry, I just have to... karaoke, anyone?

"Our State Fair is a great State Fair!"

And, finally, please do NOT let Waldo wander ANYWHERE, especially the airport. He might wander into the mens bathroom and be accosted by a US senator. :duck: (i've always wanted to use that smilie, and here was my chance.......:laughing: if I offended anyone, my sincerest apologies :rolleyes1 )

I don't want to offend anyone, either, but I'm totally :rotfl2: at this...

Waldo on Wheels takes on the World of Rats in Pants and Fruity Booze, a Trip Report

Ooooh - Rats in Pants and Fruity Booze!!! Where do I sign up????:thumbsup2

We’re back and I doubt Disney World will ever be the same. I think we some how violated all that is Disney, but that’s ok, because we had a fantabulous time doing it. :teeth:

Hmmm...I think she violated me once in Epcot...:rolleyes1

If you haven’t read my Pre-trip report, go ahead and follow this link. I dare ya! :lmao: Pre-Trip Report: HERE
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1369407

If you haven't read it...STOP. Go read it!! I double-dog dare ya!!

DH, Andy - 37. He’s a PGA golfer…. Oh wait sorry, wrong trip report. He’s probably one of the worse golfers who actually loves golf. Go figure.
:lmao:

DS, Evan – 3...He’d ride Everest if he was tall enough.

Hmmmm....:scratchin

And next there’s my infamous Dad, Waldo – 72. :upsidedow Our wandering wonder. No further introduction necessary, my friend.
Ahhhh...Waldo...LOVE HIM...:love:

DBro, Donald aka Rick – 40...Has no dea what he’s getting into. He hates crowds and heat. Bwahahahaha!!!

Ummmm...HOW did you talk him into this trip??? Ya...crowds and heat...come with us in August...:rotfl2: Did HE feel violated???

Ok, so now we’ve got intro’s out of the way… let’s blow this popsicle stand and get it started, baby! :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I am here. Only 2 coments.

First Anyone who goes back reads the PTR should be given a prize.

Second: I thought Jim (Scrooge) was the worst golfer in the world. We will have to get them together to have a worse golfer contest:lmao:

Bring it on!

Wait! Wait!! We gotta get Tony in on that action...Ummm...not quite yet though...he broke the bank of Disney-priced golf balls...:headache:

Sure wish he brought one home though...:rolleyes: I never even did ask if they had Mickey on them...

So let’s go back 12 days or so.

Back to the day prior to our departure.

Let's go back, Puumba...to....BEFORE the beginning...popcorn::

I had a few last minute things to pack and I was doing my final mental check list. I really had to squeeze things into my bag. Heck, I had the largest bag of them all and I still could just barely close it. I brought the scale over and BAM! The case was 4 pounds over the weight limit. Carp! I went back and did the whole suitcase shuffle, moving things here and moving things there. I ended up pulling another suitcase out and putting the really heavy things in it.

Good job doing that nightmare stuff BEFORE you got to the airport...I've seen people yanking out their tighty-whity's in the middle of the check-in area as their bags are over weight.:sad2:

Andy’s shoes weigh a ton and my make-up Caboodle, whilst fairly heavy still doesn’t compare to Lauralee’s, had to go into said suitcase. :rolleyes1 Everything was no longer squashed all together, but rather nice and happy with plenty of arm and leg room.

Thank you very much! If it wasn't for me, folks...she wouldn't have that Caboodle to begin with!!:dance3:

I decided to go ahead and print out all our boarding passes and get that out of the way and deliver those along with the lime FOCKER t-shirts to my brother.

What a good DSis you are!!:hippie: Hey...it just occurred to me that I never even got to see the shirts last week! Bummer...

I printed their passes out just fine, but when I went to print ours it said, “Unable to access tickets, please check-in with an agent.”

:eek: WHAT????????

I needed...a happy dappy little pill to help me sleep. Off to sleep with Disney vacation dreams dancing in my head.:cloud9:

She goes running for the shelter
Of her mother's little helper...:music:

One of my all time favorite songs...don't ask me why though...:rolleyes1

I woke up about 2:45am. I couldn’t sleep. Today was the day. I felt like Nemo waking Marlin for the first day of school! I was bouncy and shiny and happy as a clam. Or a clownfish.

Dontcha love that feeling??? I have such bad Post-Disney Depression...I need that feeling back...

BINGO! It worked. Or so I thought. I noticed the printed said “Printing started. Page 1 of 5.” Excuse me, what? Page of 1 of 5? Uh, no. There should be 6 pages for 6 boarding passes for 6 people. :eek:

You have GOT to be kidding me...WHAT?!?!?!??

I looked at the reservation and Andy was not listed. I tried to pull his name on flight list and he was no where to be found. I got that sick tummy feeling. :sick:

OMG...and????popcorn::

What heck is going on? I went into panic mode and I could feel the hot tears welling up in my eyes. Please, please let this be a mistake. Waldo and Andy told me to calm down, everything would be fine. But what if it wasn’t? What was I supposed to do?

I'm with you...you'd have had to peel me off the ceiling right about then...

Waldo said whatever happens, he & TE would stay behind and make sure the 4 of us got on the plane together.

First....awwwwwww...gotta love Waldo...

Second...stay beind where?? The airport? Unsupervised????:eek:

Now that scared me even more. Can you imagine Waldo wandering LAX?

That's all I'm sayin....

I got on the phone with AA reservations and somehow and was given a different record locator. He was confirmed on the list, but we would have to print his boarding pass at the airport. Whew! First crisis averted!

I hope so!!!

Ooooh...a cliffhanger!! I'm off to pop a fresh bag!!!popcorn::

My goodness, I was the nice wife and paid attention to D. last night instead of DISing, then had friends pop in and stay for a LONG time this afternoon, only to get here and be on page 3??? Sorry, T - but now I'm here!

Good...it's not just me...:sad2:

Tony will pay for this...:mad:

Sorry, I just have to... karaoke, anyone?

"Our State Fair is a great State Fair!"

I don't want to offend anyone, either, but I'm totally :rotfl2: at this...

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter