Waldo on Wheels in a World of Rats in Pants & Fruity Booze. 10/29 Stick a fork in me.

:banana: :banana: you got your Monchhichi.

:sad1: it is over but thank you for sharing your trip with us.

How exciting 2 trips coming up. Looks like me too. first being January and second will be with Biff from my TR for free dining. :woohoo:

Then also I think I am going to Los Angeles to visit friends I have not seen since I moved back here 10 years ago. So Disneyland here I come. Hopefully.

Anyway it was a great report.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I searched for the other “Envelope of Doom”- you know the one that shows all your room charges – and I see it – Mickey’s Pantry $168.16! Well that’s just craptastic. :sad2: I didn’t even get all this crapola for free! I had to pay for it. What a lesson in karma, no? It appears all the booze charges to Waldo’s room ended up coming back to bite me in the bum. :headache:

Sorry but :rotfl2:

A few weeks after we returned, my brother called and told me my Dneph Michael had asked his parents for a return trip to WDW as his HS graduation gift in 2010. They talked about it and decided on a Disney Cruise/WDW holiday and asked if we’d like to join them. Of course I jumped at it and I’ve even started the pre-planning with my little color coordinated folder started. :lmao:

WAHOO:banana:

I also found out Jo, David and the girls will be returning next August and along with LL and her family and V and Leo, it looks like we’ll be heading to WDW for another round of Fockerfest ’08. I know Mo and Janet will be heading to the world at that time and we have a tentative meet scheduled. I’m excited to see my friends again and to meet the other Fockers.

Double WAHOO:banana: :banana:

The giddy excitement of my little boy riding his first “big ride”, the smile on the face of my little Princess as she posed with Cinderella in the castle

Isn't this the best and makes you see WDW through a whole new set of eyes:love:

1800728649_66a1e6c65f.jpg

My Monchhichi!!!:woohoo: My dear friend PrincessV found her during her F&WF weekend and bought her for me! She made my day! Thanks so much again V! :hug:

WTG V:thumbsup2

Oh and for those of you traveling to the world soon… be on the lookout, you may just find a package upon check-in and in it you may just find….. Travelin’ Waldo! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I go absolutely "ape" waiting for our luggage after we get home. Our airport is the worst (well, maybe LAX is a little busier than Billings, MT :rolleyes: ).

Ya think:rolleyes1

Is he Canadian?

Oohhhh, you're gonna get it for that one:lmao:

Pffft! Lin makes such a big deal about unpacking. What's so hard about it. :smokin:

MEN:headache:

Lucky You!!

You should join us...BUT NO STRETCHY SHORTS:scared1:

Now go begin planning the next trips!! Go Girl Go!!! :banana:

Yeah, what he said:thumbsup2

I'm mostly a lurker, but I had to come back to one of my favorite TRs with some final words. What an excellent trip report you wrote! Thanks so much for sharing your memories with us! Your family seems so great, and your children are just adorable. Ah well, I am sad to see this one end, but look forward to reading about your future trips. :goodvibes

so I started unpacking and getting what little laundry I had to do started.
WOW you dont waste any time do ya:rotfl2:
Apparently there was some stuff sitting on the counter that Waldo assumed was mine and that got included in my purchase! Oy vay! I unwrapped all the stuff and found 2 extra Minnie Mouse mugs, 2 extra Mickey & Walt mugs, 4 magnetic fridge notepads and an Mickey Mouse Ice cream scooper.
OMG!!!:rotfl2:
Mickey’s Pantry $168.16! Well that’s just craptastic. :sad2: I didn’t even get all this crapola for free! I had to pay for it.
Oh NO!!not only wasnt it free but you overpaid for it too!!!
So did the post Disney blues and along with that came the post Disney vomiting and diarrhea. :sick:
hope everyone is feeling better:hug:
They talked about it and decided on a Disney Cruise/WDW holiday and asked if we’d like to join them. Of course I jumped at it and I’ve even started the pre-planning with my little color coordinated folder started. :lmao:
:woohoo:

I hope to try and make it in Aug too but Im not sure if we will

My Monchhichi!!!:woohoo: My dear friend PrincessV found her during her F&WF weekend and bought her for me! She made my day! Thanks so much again V! :hug:
I just knew that V was a sweetie. That was soooo nice

Thanks for sharing this trip with us. I truly enjoyed every bit of it. Bring on the pre-trippie

So sad to see your TR end! Glad I was along for the ride - I really enjoyed hearing all about it.
Oops Waldo - extra souvies, that you paid for! You should wrap those things up and give them to him for his next birthday or Christmas or something!:rotfl2:
Great job scoring two upcoming trips! Looking forward to all those stories!;)

Loved enjoying this trip with you and yours! I'm hoping to make it down for the August-Fest as well...hopefully this quick weekend getaway will convince DH that it could work! It was absolutely fabulous beyond belief that V sent you the Monchichi!!!!!! So how many months ya got till August? :)

We were all hungry, so we stopped for some Chinese take-out.

Ooh, yum! :thumbsup2

The bag became a clown car and I kept pulling more and more and more crap out!!!

:rotfl2:

I didn’t even get all this crapola for free! I had to pay for it. What a lesson in karma, no? It appears all the booze charges to Waldo’s room ended up coming back to bite me in the bum. :headache:
Oh, no! Are you sure it was an "accident" by Waldo??? :lmao:

So did the post Disney blues and along with that came the post Disney vomiting and diarrhea. :sick:

That's no good at all. :hug:

They talked about it and decided on a Disney Cruise/WDW holiday and asked if we’d like to join them. Of course I jumped at it and I’ve even started the pre-planning with my little color coordinated folder started.

Of course you did!

Should the worse happen, and Waldo never make it back in this lifetime, I did promise to take some of his ashes with me and sprinkle them in the WS lagoon. I liked that idea and made promise to bury him with his TFW lanyard! :lmao:

Aww, Waldo... :goodvibes

So, I've got 2 trips on the books!!! :woohoo: All I need is that first paycheck and DVC is mine, all mine!!!

Woohoo!

Final Thoughts:

This truely was a trip of a million dreams. Granted, I didn’t get one stinkin’ visit from the Dream Team, but the dreams I did get weren’t being given to just anyone…..:love:
The giddy excitement of my little boy riding his first “big ride”, the smile on the face of my little Princess as she posed with Cinderella in the castle, or when she conquered the SSR slide with her new friends, and finally meeting people I had only chatted with online and really connecting with them and becoming lifelong friends (I hope!), sitting around the large table at Spoodles with my family – enjoying the food, wine and atmosphere, – all dreams that were priceless to me! :cloud9: I could go on and on, seriously.

Making me teary, here, woman... :hug:

V! Way to go! :banana:

Thanks again everybody!!! :grouphug:

Truly, it's been my pleasure.

Tracy, you did good. I can't believe it's over! When does the pre-trip start? :rolleyes1 Thanks so much for sharing.

They made it back in about 15 minutes, we loaded up and headed home – during rush hour traffic! :mad:
NOTHING slaps you back into the real world like rush hour traffic. :sad2:

I started to unpack it and unwrap everything from the gobs and gobs of paper Disney wraps stuff in.
Oh, this is gonna be good... popcorn::
The bag became a clown car and I kept pulling more and more and more crap out!!! :eek: Wait a second! I called Waldo over and asked him what all this stuff was, he told me it was all the stuff that I bought. Ummmm…. No Waldo, I had already told the lady what was my stuff and she just had Waldo fill out the resort shipping paper.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
It appears all the booze charges to Waldo’s room ended up coming back to bite me in the bum. :headache:
OMG, I never saw that coming! :lmao:

Of course I jumped at it and I’ve even started the pre-planning with my little color coordinated folder started. :lmao:
Sometimes you scare me a little. ;)

I also found out Jo, David and the girls will be returning next August and along with LL and her family and V and Leo, it looks like we’ll be heading to WDW for another round of Fockerfest ’08. I know Mo and Janet will be heading to the world at that time and we have a tentative meet scheduled.
::yes:: WOOO HOOOOOTY!!!

I shared most of them with you all, and I thank you for reading along and partaking with me the good, the bad and the stinky.
It was my honor and pleasure to re-live it all with you! :hug: Except for the stinky parts. That wasn't really so pleasureable. TFI. ;)

One last word…. last week a mysterious package arrived for me from Florida.
:rolleyes1
Thanks so much again V! :hug:
You are so very welcome. I got all warm and fuzzy inside when I saw the table of Monchichis and thought of the look on your face when one showed up at your door. :goodvibes

Or maybe that was the saki???
LY/MI! :hug:

They made it back in about 15 minutes, we loaded up and headed home – during rush hour traffic! :mad:
Lovely time!

We were all hungry, so we stopped for some Chinese take-out. My phone rang and it was Rick asking where we were. I told him we were at the Chinese place. He flipped his lid. They were still stuck on the freeway! :rotfl2: His FIL was driving and apparently got out of the carpool lane and into regular traffic! Hehe!
I loved the carpool lane. It's like a novelty for we New Yorkers. Of course, we don't have to deal with the California rush hour traffic! Thank goodness.

I unwrapped all the stuff and found 2 extra Minnie Mouse mugs, 2 extra Mickey & Walt mugs, 4 magnetic fridge notepads and an Mickey Mouse Ice cream scooper.
I got dibs on the ice cream scoop!!! :laughing:

Over the next few days we unpacked and accepted our fate of returning to the real world with all it’s real problems. The pictures were developed, the stories retold here on the DISboards and the reminiscing began. So did the post Disney blues and along with that came the post Disney vomiting and diarrhea. :sick:
I think my post Disney blues are really getting harder now that I'm on my last day of my TR. Plus the fact that I just turned 42. Deep blues baby.

This truely was a trip of a million dreams. Granted, I didn’t get one stinkin’ visit from the Dream Team, but the dreams I did get weren’t being given to just anyone…..:love:
:rolleyes:

Thanks for your wonderful TR Tracy. I thoroughly enjoyed your fun sense of humour and your fun family! :flower3:

I told him we were at the Chinese place. He flipped his lid. They were still stuck on the freeway! :rotfl2: His FIL was driving and apparently got out of the carpool lane and into regular traffic! Hehe!
:rotfl2:

The bag became a clown car and I kept pulling more and more and more crap out!!! :eek: Wait a second
OMG I can just picture that :rotfl2:

I unwrapped all the stuff and found 2 extra Minnie Mouse mugs, 2 extra Mickey & Walt mugs, 4 magnetic fridge notepads and an Mickey Mouse Ice cream scooper.
:eek: Sorry but that is funny :rotfl:

Mickey’s Pantry $168.16! Well that’s just craptastic. :sad2: I didn’t even get all this crapola for free! I had to pay for it. What a lesson in karma, no? It appears all the booze charges to Waldo’s room ended up coming back to bite me in the bum. :headache:
Yep :rotfl2: what goes around comes around :rotfl2:

They talked about it and decided on a Disney Cruise/WDW holiday and asked if we’d like to join them. Of course I jumped at it and I’ve even started the pre-planning with my little color coordinated folder started. :lmao:
:yay: So have you resubbed to lover boy yet?

I also found out Jo, David and the girls will be returning next August and along with LL and her family and V and Leo, it looks like we’ll be heading to WDW for another round of Fockerfest ’08. I know Mo and Janet will be heading to the world at that time and we have a tentative meet scheduled. I’m excited to see my friends again and to meet the other Fockers.
Me too, so pleased I got David to agree we could go back so soon :goodvibes

Should the worse happen, and Waldo never make it back in this lifetime, I did promise to take some of his ashes with me and sprinkle them in the WS lagoon. I liked that idea and made promise to bury him with his TFW lanyard! :lmao:
Would we expect anything less? :rotfl2:

That is just so sweet :sad1:

I shared most of them with you all, and I thank you for reading along and partaking with me the good, the bad and the stinky.
Hey I hope we weren't the stinky :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

V what a sweetie you are, and seeing the photo has made me realise I had one too!!!

Right back at ya T, your TR has been fantastic :hug:

Except it wasn’t alone. The bag became a clown car and I kept pulling more and more and more crap out!!! :eek:

uh-oh
I unwrapped all the stuff and found 2 extra Minnie Mouse mugs, 2 extra Mickey & Walt mugs, 4 magnetic fridge notepads and an Mickey Mouse Ice cream scooper. Who’s stuff is this and I sure hope I didn’t pay for it. :confused: I searched for the other “Envelope of Doom”- you know the one that shows all your room charges – and I see it – Mickey’s Pantry $168.16! Well that’s just craptastic.
:lmao:

What a lesson in karma, no? It appears all the booze charges to Waldo’s room ended up coming back to bite me in the bum. :headache:
Score one for Waldo

Oh, that's not good.

A few weeks after we returned, my brother called and told me my Dneph Michael had asked his parents for a return trip to WDW as his HS graduation gift in 2010. They talked about it and decided on a Disney Cruise/WDW holiday and asked if we’d like to join them. Of course I jumped at it and I’ve even started the pre-planning with my little color coordinated folder started. :lmao:
When does the pre-trippie start?

So, I've got 2 trips on the books!!! :woohoo: All I need is that first paycheck and DVC is mine, all mine!!!

all dreams that were priceless to me! :cloud9:
awww, that's all that matters

Thank you for sharing, I loved every minute of this trippie

One last word…. last week a mysterious package arrived for me from Florida. Ok, so it wasn’t mysterious, I knew it was coming – but I didn’t know what was in the box – so there was some element of mystery. Anywho, I opened the box to find this:

V is the best!

Oh and for those of you traveling to the world soon… be on the lookout, you may just find a package upon check-in and in it you may just find….. Travelin’ Waldo! :rotfl2:

BWV - check in 2/10/08

:goodvibes Happy Halloween!:scared1:
Just catching up. Alice Copper has always scared me.
Sad to see your TR end. It has been so much fun reading your TR.
I think it was great to be able to read your TR since I meant you on your trip.
I think Andy and you should have us all over for a trip to Disneyland!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter