Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Hi Victoria!

Your designs are super cute and I'm amazed by your generosity and that of the rest of the Disigners on this forum. Would you mind personalizing http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/.... Thanks so much and have a great weekend!

Hi, Victoria:
Congratulations on being out for the summer! I can remember those days though they were many moons ago. ;)

I have been going your thread & you do AMAZING work!!! I simply love your designs.

I am new to this & I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing. I would love to do matching shirts for our "girls only" trip in the fall. I am planning to use light tan t-shirts.

Would you be able to do a zebra print Minnie w/ pink bow and hot pink writing with the names Tracy, Trina, Hannah, and McKenzie?

I think I saw one of your designs possibly outlined in white so that the name popped from the Minnie head. I really liked that one.

Thanks so much!

Hi Victoria,
Do you have any of the small Mickey heads in different colors (just plain w/no names-plan to use them to decorate empty spaces on cabin door.
Also, do you have or know where I can find the big Mickey ears to put above the cabin # on cabin door?
Thanks for any help you can give me. And thanks again for the other work you did for me! :)

I have just spent the past hour looking over all your pages and all I can say is WOW!!! So of course I have compiled a little wish list of my own.
Thank you for your talent and making my trip more exciting and special.
All of these are Mickey Heads.
#1. Brother's (with different colored hats/colored names to match) in Ethan and Nate.
#2. Best Friends (same color - blue) in Ethan and Noah.
#3. You did a SF Giants hat before and it was adorable. Can I get it Noah on the bill?
Are you doing anything special in Star Wars? I'd love to see!!

Thanks so much'
Stacey

Not in your bucket- Also could you create one with The Wonder for the Mexican Riviera w/Ship and "Mexican-style" disney characters and The Piroumian Family? We went in April 2011-LA, Cabo San Lucas (2 days), Manzanillo, and Puerto Vallarta

Thanks again for your time and hard work! you will help me to make two little ones very happy! :)

Gail

Sorry for the delay - I hope this gets to you in time! And have a great cruise!!!

Hi Victoria!

Your designs are super cute and I'm amazed by your generosity and that of the rest of the Disigners on this forum. Would you mind personalizing http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/...nalized/th_jewelsnowwhite_charlotte.jpg[/IMG]

Hi, Victoria:
Congratulations on being out for the summer! I can remember those days though they were many moons ago. ;)

I have been going your thread & you do AMAZING work!!! I simply love your designs.

I am new to this & I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing. I would love to do matching shirts for our "girls only" trip in the fall. I am planning to use light tan t-shirts.

Would you be able to do a zebra print Minnie w/ pink bow and hot pink writing with the names Tracy, Trina, Hannah, and McKenzie?

I think I saw one of your designs possibly outlined in white so that the name popped from the Minnie head. I really liked that one.

Thanks so much!

Still up packing to depart tomorrow for our cruise. Thank you soooo much for the Mexico Disign. It is perfect!!!!

I have just spent the past hour looking over all your pages and all I can say is WOW!!! So of course I have compiled a little wish list of my own.
Thank you for your talent and making my trip more exciting and special.
All of these are Mickey Heads.
#1. Brother's (with different colored hats/colored names to match) in Ethan and Nate.
#2. Best Friends (same color - blue) in Ethan and Noah.
#3. You did a SF Giants hat before and it was adorable. Can I get it Noah on the bill?
Are you doing anything special in Star Wars? I'd love to see!!

Thanks so much'
Stacey

This is really the only Star Wars design I have at the moment. I went ahead and personalized it for all three names you gave me -

Hi Victoria,

Do you have a Akershus Cinderella autograph card? Also, can I get the Daisy Duck autograph card without the name on it?

Thanks,
Krista

Hi Victoria!
My daughters' dance studio is dancing at Disney this month and I'd like to do a window decoration that will dazzle everybody. I don't have the talent to do this, but I think you do.:banana:
I love the zebra minnie heads you just did with the pink bow, pink names, outlined in white. I was wondering if you could do these in blue. (I don't see blue in you samples right now). I was hoping to have one for each girl in the studio. If this list is too long I totally understand. Thanks!

Korrie
Angela
Bettina
Katie
Kennedy
Kaarina
Rylee
Brittany
Macie
Madison
Marcie
Moira
Sarri
Hannah G
Tess
Hannah B
Lexi N
Lexi K
Jenny
Kelsie
Nikki
Rory
Jenyka
Kaylee
Cora
June

This list looks really long. You are an angel if you actually do this for me!:cheer2:

Hi! Could you make a Cinderella card for the Akershus Storybook Dining? I didn't see one on your photobucket and Kenny the Pirates blog says she will be at that meal. Thanks! :flower3:

We are getting ready for our trip and would love to have the following, if you could...

This will be my grand daughter's first WDW trip so if you could do the 'first trip' pink head with Minnie with Mya's First Trip / Walt Disney World on it.

This trip will include my Mom, myself, my daughter and grand daughter. I was thinking of the black Mickey head with white star crown, one with Granny the other with Mom Mom and the black Mickey head with pink heart crown one with Mommy and the other Mya's first trip / *Walt Disney World (*only on Mya)

I wish I could figure out how to do these designs myself.... I just get frustrated:confused3

Thanks

Would you please make a zebra Minnie that says Jylian Grace and a Mickey heads that says brothers with Calvin and Gabriel. Do you have the Minnie heads that say Best Friends underneath? If so would you make one with Sara and Krista? Thanks

Hi Victoria!
I just love your DISigns. Thank you so much for volunteering your time to add magic to other DISers trips!

I would like to request 2 customized autograph covers please:

1. Fab 5 Blue Sky
TJ's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

2. Zebra Mickey Head (If possible could you leave off the bow but keep the pink outline and pink writing? If not, as is would be great too)
Morgan's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2012

Thank you so so much!

Oh and we are not traveling until November. I am just trying to work on these things while I have off during the summer. I am making 6x6 books on artscow in case you need to know that. Thanks again!

Victoria,

Your work is wonderful! I would love to make my little girls a little makeup bag for our upcoming trip (as well as my self and my MIL). I was thinking the autograph cover would make a good design. But instead of "Autograph Book" it could read "Stuff" and then the year could be changed to 2012. The names are:
Ava
Emma
Misty
Lidice
http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/...h Book Covers/zebramickeyheadcover_anzley.jpg

If you can't change the wording - I understand. Thank you so much for your time and talent.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter