Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

LittleMissMagic

Victoria on Vacation
VictoriasDISignThread.jpg

Hello! Welcome to my design thread!

I'm Victoria, a Masters of Architecture student who loves travel, photography, blogging, and design.

Lately, I've decided to focus more on travel blogging and photography. Design is part of my everyday life, but unfortunately, I no longer have time to create custom DISigns for others. Not only that, but I have really outgrown the designs that I originally created for this thread in program, skill, and preference.

I am leaving my Photobucket intact, and you are more than welcome to use DISigns that I have created or customize them yourselves. As always, please do not sell my DISigns on Etsy, Ebay, or through any other means - they were created for free, personal use. Selling is not only a copyright infringement - it's stealing.

If you'd like to keep up with me and check out my latest projects, please visit my webiste, www.victoriashingleton.com, as well as my travel blog, www.victoriaonvacation.com.

*NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS*

Design Request Directions

1) To request a certain design, just describe it. Do not quote the image or post a picture - it takes up space on my Photobucket and on the thread everytime an image is posted. If there are several similar variations, then you can provide the filename or title as it is on my Photobucket in order to ensure that you get the correct design. You may even post a link (not an IMG link, but a URL) to the design you want. As much as I enjoy personalizing these, I'm never thrilled about having to redo a design because it is not the correct one.:sad2:

2) If you are requesting a luggage tag, please provide me with the address you want on the design. It would save me a lot of time if I didn't have to look up the address to certain resorts. If you want a home address, then PM it to me so it will stay private.

3) Check over your request to make sure everything is accurate. Also, it helps me read and understand your requests better when you use correct punctuation and capitalization. And if you're super complimentary and nice to me, I'm always happier to do your design. *I am guilty of "overlooking" rude requests in the past.*

4) If your trip is soon, please say so!

5) Please claim your design!!!!!! I realize that I sometimes have designing hiatuses and people may forget about their requests over the break. However, I can't help but wonder if I've wasted my time when no one posts back to say that they have gotten the design. So I would really appreciate it if you could just do a quick response saying, "Yes, I've gotten the Mickey head design...." etc. Please do not quote the images!!! I sound like a broken record, but no matter how many times I ask, someone quotes my pictures!!! DON'T DO IT!!! (If you quote me, read the quoted post.... If there are tags in the post, then you are quoting my images. Please delete all [IMG] tags!!!)

6) Please post pictures of your finished products! Nothing brightens my day more than to see my designs on people's tee-shirts and autograph books. It really is the best way you could possibly "pay" me back for the design.

[SIZE="5"]Collegiate Mickey Head Request Guidelines[/SIZE]

1) List the full name of the university and its mascot
2) Specify a hat or bow for each name
3) If I have [B]not already designed[/B] for this university, include a LINK to a picture of the hat/bow you want as well as

When finding a hat or bow, look for a large photo on a solid background (a dark hat/bow on a white background or a light hat/bow on a black background is preferable). To find photos, Google Images and Google Shopping are usually a good way to go. For bows, if you can't find anything for your particular university, search by color.

In the next few posts, I have examples of my more popular works.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

To view my entire collection, visit [URL="http://s852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/"][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]My DISign Photobucket[/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL].

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Magenta"]***Please do not quote back my designs! :goodvibes***[/COLOR][/SIZE]

These are just examples. For the complete collections, visit the following links to that section of my photobucket.

Mickey Heads

Collegiate Mickey Heads

If I have not already designed for your university, please include a link the the photo of the hat/bow you'd like - for further instructions, review the first post.

Birthday

These are just examples. For the complete collections, visit the following links to that section of my photobucket.

Autograph Book Covers

Can customize with any color choices:

Park-specific title pages

Park-specific autograph pages

Individual Character Autograph Pages - In alphabetical order, 150 total!

Character Dining Autograph Covers and Pages

Need help constructing your autograph book?

Read My Guide to Creating an Autograph Book and check out MusicMouse's Simple Guide to Making an Autograph Book thread.

They all look great!
good job.. You have done one for me in the past and I love it!
Keep up the good work! :thumbsup2

And I am sure I will be back with a request or two.......

They look great. Do you have the Mickey head with Georgia Bulldogs?
If so, I'd love to have one with Wes & one with Dawson and maybe one with Melinda & Belle also (for the girls).
THANKS!

It looks like you are having fun creating! Great job with everything, I look forward to seeing more from you. :goodvibes

They look great. Do you have the Mickey head with Georgia Bulldogs?
If so, I'd love to have one with Wes & one with Dawson and maybe one with Melinda & Belle also (for the girls).
THANKS!

Georgia!?!? Dunno if I can do that... :rotfl: Ah, jk... here you go!

Hi Victoria- your stuff is soooo cute! Thank you for sharing your "magic".
Could you please make a Georgia Bulldogs with the bow and the name Alaysia?
Also, if you have University of TX Longhorns could you make another one with the bow and the name Serena? Again, thank you!

I absolutely love your designs. Do you have the CT Huskies Collegiate design? If so, could you make a Michael & Matthew.
Also, I love your sisters shirt, do you have anything for brothers?

Thanks so much!!!!! You are very talented.

Hi Victoria- your stuff is soooo cute! Thank you for sharing your "magic".
Could you please make a Georgia Bulldogs with the bow and the name Alaysia?
Also, if you have University of TX Longhorns could you make another one with the bow and the name Serena? Again, thank you!

xxx

I absolutely love your designs. Do you have the CT Huskies Collegiate design? If so, could you make a Michael & Matthew.
Also, I love your sisters shirt, do you have anything for brothers?

Thanks so much!!!!! You are very talented.
xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!