Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Hi Victoria. I hope all is well and you are having a great semester. I just wanted to let you know you don't have to worry about any of my projects. I will be fine with my shirts and my planner. I don't want you to worry about anything. Have a fabulous year and I can't wait till you are back designing so I can see your beautiful work! -Roni

Hi, I know you are not disigning right now, but I just wanted to put it my request before I forgot where I found it. We aren't leaving until December so I'm in no hurry at all. I wanted to get the Fab 5 Blue Sky Autograph Cover with the name Blake and 2011, and the Fab 5 Pink Stars with the name Brooke and 2011. Thank you!

I'm so glad I came across your thread! It's only September and I'm already stressing over what to get my teaching partner for Christmas this year! Her daughter goes to Clemson and she's a proud mommy and she also loves disney. I was hoping I could use some of your disigns to make her a personalized bag??

When you have time I would LOVE and APPRECIATE:
clemsonpawprinttext.jpg - Is there anyway you can personalize it to say Petrilli Family?

And also, I was wondering if I could get the Mickey that you have on without the graphic in the background. I'd love just the Mickey alone if possible.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi There!
I'm not sure if you are still disigning, or if this thread is closed.. but I wrote to you several weeks back about a Clemson disign for a coworker. Are you still disigning?

I'm home from school after a very stressful second year of architecture (that's the hazing year, and the most miserable of undergrad). And, I'm happy to take your requests! Please give me new ideas - I want to create new designs and improve my old ones! I'm also going to work on new autograph books and covers with my more advanced software.

Hey Victoria...
I just love your college mickey ears.

Any chance you can do one for NC State University? If it's possible, can you put the "wolf" at the bottom right; the letters "NCSU" inside the head and the "S" State symbol in the left ear (as we see it)?

Thank you so much and appreciate all the time you take for these requests!
Chad

's852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Collegiate/?action=view&current=VirginiaCommonwealthUniversity_Dann.jpg'

Hey Victoria...
I just love your college mickey ears.

Any chance you can do one for NC State University? If it's possible, can you put the "wolf" at the bottom right; the letters "NCSU" inside the head and the "S" State symbol in the left ear (as we see it)?

Thank you so much and appreciate all the time you take for these requests!
Chad

's852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/VicShing/DISigns/Collegiate/?action=view&current=VirginiaCommonwealthUniversity_Dann.jpg'

Did you want a hat or a bow? Here's a plain one for now -

Victoria~ Glad to hear you had another successful year in college. I LOVE your designs. Thanks so much for making them available for everyone. I would really like an autograph book cover with 'Mya' on it. We will be going to Disney Aug 2012, so if you could incorporate the date also that would be great. A princess design would work.

Thanks

Patti

Hi Victoria! Love your disigns & glad to see you have another school year under your belt! :thumbsup2 Hoping you can fit in a couple requests for me before you get too busy.

I'm looking for a Marie the Cat namefill with the name: "Marley."

I'd also like to request your zebra pink bow Mickey ears with the name "Marley."

FYI we're going in June.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :yay:

Victoria~ Glad to hear you had another successful year in college. I LOVE your designs. Thanks so much for making them available for everyone. I would really like an autograph book cover with 'Mya' on it. We will be going to Disney Aug 2012, so if you could incorporate the date also that would be great. A princess design would work.

Thanks

Patti

How is this?

Hi Victoria! Love your disigns & glad to see you have another school year under your belt! :thumbsup2 Hoping you can fit in a couple requests for me before you get too busy.

I'm looking for a Marie the Cat namefill with the name: "Marley."

I'd also like to request your zebra pink bow Mickey ears with the name "Marley."

FYI we're going in June.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :yay:

Name fills aren't really my thing, but I can refer you to Mandy or OrcaPotter!

Here's the Minnie zebra -

Thank you so much. She will love it. This will be her first trip and she is so excited to meet the princess'.

THANK YOU!!! for the zebra Marley! :thumbsup2 Not too techy here--how do I increase the size so I can put it on a shirt? :scratchin

THANK YOU!!! for the zebra Marley! :thumbsup2 Not too techy here--how do I increase the size so I can put it on a shirt? :scratchin

Well, if you click on the tiny picture, it will take you to a larger picture. Then if it isn't zoomed in all the way, there will be a magnifying glass over it. Once you get it as large as possible, just right-click, save! You should be able to print it on an 8.5 x 11 iron-on transfer without it pixilating.

Victoria,
I'm so glad you are back. I've been dying for one of your disigns. Glad to hear your out of college for the summer. I remember those days.
Could I pm you my information for you to personalize on the pink tag that says this adorable bag belongs to (the one with the sparkle light look)? My dd is going to be 13. Could you change adorable to stylish?
Also my dd16 has the giraffe luggage with the pink trim. Could you make one with the pink and maybe minnie and a giraffe? Same thing as the other one for the back of the tag. These would look amazing on their luggage.
Also, one more request for me if you don't mind. I would like to have a tag for my camera case. Could you do a tag in the shape of a mickey head and maybe put something on it with minnie or mickey with a camera or something? And on the back of the tag, this camera bag belongs to? I would like to have the red, black, yellow, white colors. Please, if you have time.:)
Melanie

Victoria,
I'm so glad you are back. I've been dying for one of your disigns. Glad to hear your out of college for the summer. I remember those days.
Could I pm you my information for you to personalize on the pink tag that says this adorable bag belongs to (the one with the sparkle light look)? My dd is going to be 13. Could you change adorable to stylish?
Also my dd16 has the giraffe luggage with the pink trim. Could you make one with the pink and maybe minnie and a giraffe? Same thing as the other one for the back of the tag. These would look amazing on their luggage.
Also, one more request for me if you don't mind. I would like to have a tag for my camera case. Could you do a tag in the shape of a mickey head and maybe put something on it with minnie or mickey with a camera or something? And on the back of the tag, this camera bag belongs to? I would like to have the red, black, yellow, white colors. Please, if you have time.:)
Melanie

Victoria,
Melanie

Here are the luggage tag fronts -

If you PM me your email address, I can send you the backs with the addresses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!