Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Hi Victoria! I am hoping that you may be able to create 2 designs for me. We are celebrating our sons 16th birthday at WDW in January 2014. The family is Bryce - birthday boy, Jake - dad & Heather - mom. He loves Mickey, Goofy and Donald. Please PM me if you need any other information.

Thanks!

I was looking at your wonderful designs when I came upon one that you had done for dining. That would be perfect for my grandsons' dining autograph books as I have decided to make it separate from the book they carry to the park. I would like to have the design personalized and I hope I am sending the correct information so you can revise it. I hope this is what you requested: Personalized/Chardining cover personalized_caleb_zps18daf587.jpg

I would like to have these names: Zach, Ryan

I hope you have a chance to do these for us. I am going to do 4x6 .

Can I please get a Star Princess autograph book cover personalized for Athena, Walt Disney World, 2014?

Thank you VERY much!

Hi! You are very talented, I love your designs!
I was wondering if you would be able to make some Mickey and Minnie heads for our Oct 19 trip.
For Minnie I would like 3 of the Minnie heads with the red and white polka dot heads each with one name on them. The names are Ava, Mommy and Lisa
For Mickey heads I would like the one with the red bow tie. Each one with one name as well, Daddy, Mark, JP and Jacob

I hope you are able to do this. My kids will love them!
Jen

Hi Are you still disigning? I am taking my twin girls on their first trip to Disneyland for their first trip and was hoping to get shirts made and to make photo autograph books for them. Also, i was hoping to have 4 other shirts to commemorate their first trip. We are not going until Oct. and was wondering if this is something you will take on. Thank you

Please note that LittleMissMagic (Victoria) hasn't posted to her thread in a long long time.....also note that she is listed as inactive on the Meet the DISigners sticky at the top of the forum

please start your own thread with your requests or move on to a different DISigner.

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!