Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Hi Victoria,

Sorry that i forgot the mention which design i want.

1) DCL Wonder - Matthew
2) DCL WOnder - Vienna

Thank you so much!

Hi Victoria, I was wondering if you could possibly make a few things for me to make as door magnets for our cruise :goodvibes

Mickey heads w/ blue ribbon for the boy's
Mark
Adam
Joey
Minnie heads w/ the red & white polka dot ribbons for the girls
Jen
Haleigh
Phyllis

Also, Maybe one with the DCL ship that say's "Haunting on the high seas"
October 30th.

Our cruise is Oct 30, 2011.

Thanks so much! :)

Hi Victoria, I was so so happy to hear from you! Would you. Believe my computer just conked out on me! I'm going to be spending lots of time at my mom's house it seems. She has an IBM and Microsoft Word or Works. I'm not sure about any other programs they may have. They mainly use the computer for their accounting business. I will even have to bring my printer over because they don't have a color printer. I do have an iPhone so I do have easy access to the Internet should you need to contact me or show me something. Normally we would just get a new computer but now our extra money is going to Disney. I'm a big planner so the more planning sheets the better. Something for all 7 days, park hours, tour plans, ADRs, flight info, park maps, packing list, snacks to bring, budget sheet, best counter service for each park, best snacks and locations of snacks for each park, locations of photopass photographers, good photo spots etc. Please know that I understand this is a lot to ask and I will be over the moon with anything you create for me! For the t-shirt if the quote I gave you is too long two other quotes I thought of are "Once upon a time..." and "Happily ever after". Again please use your judgement. Thank you ever so much!

Okay, I'm working on getting this to work for you. Here is the folder that I am going to be uploading all of the pages into: http://www.4shared.com/folder/u6bO7Wrn/Planning_Journal_for_MS_Word.html

I uploaded the first page as a document and also as a document template. Please let me know if you are able to use only one or both or neither (hopefully not neither!), and if both, which works best for you.

I'm just designing the page and leaving room for you to add all of the planning details. That way, you can include everything you'd like. :goodvibes

Hi Victoria,
I don't know if I lost you somewhere in the shuffle....I know you are really busy and I apologize if this is a double post. We are going to Disney next week to celebrate and I was hoping you could work your magic for me.....
Your designs are amazing! I was wondering if you could make me 2 zebra minnie heads with dark purple bows one with Dawn, and one with Bree and a Mickey head with a matching tie that says Omid...
Can you also do a zebra Minnie head that is not personalized
Also, we are looking for a sign for our door also in zebra and purple that says Rofeim Family 2011... any design that you think will work....thank you so much!

Hi Victoria,
Both of these open from my phone but not my computer. I need to try opening it from my mom's computer though because nothing is opening on mine. We are also in the process of getting together money for a new computer asap so I don't forsee a problem. The page you sent looks great! I can't wait to see more. I wasn't sure if you will be able to do the t-shirt and autograph book cover I requested. I'm afraid I'm asking too much. There is no rush and I don't want to stress you before school. If you could just let me know if I need to go to plan b that would be great. Just so happens I'm cutting out my autograph book pages right now, many of which are yours! I can't thank you enough for everything!!! -Roni

Hi Victoria~

I am in search of two special designs for my next trip. The first is a Mickey Head with Mickey Mouse that says I am celebrating my 5th birthday, Zeke. The second is also a Mickey Head with Pluto that says I am celebrating my 3rd birthday, Eli.

Thanks so much for you time and effort. :banana:(My 4 year old wanted me to put this in the post!)

Your DISigns are AMAZING! I am taking my 6-year old on her first trip and I am going to attempt to make an autograph book to remember for her. Could you do one of the Princess flashlight script covers with the name Savannah and the back cover to say September 2011? We are leaving in a couple of weeks so if you can't I completely understand. thanks and keep up the great work!

Hi Victoria, so far I haven't been able to get the images toolofn on my computer or my mother's computer, only on my cell phone. On my cell phone I've been able to create a photobucket account and I can save images into my account from another photobucket account. Would it work for you to do it this way? Hopefully when I get my new computer I can just print everything off and I won't keep having all of these problems. Thank you so much for your help with these projects!

Hi Victoria, so far I haven't been able to get the images toolofn on my computer or my mother's computer, only on my cell phone. On my cell phone I've been able to create a photobucket account and I can save images into my account from another photobucket account. Would it work for you to do it this way? Hopefully when I get my new computer I can just print everything off and I won't keep having all of these problems. Thank you so much for your help with these projects!

Well, I was working with 4shared because I was trying to create a Microsoft Word file that you could open and enter your information into for your planning pages. It would be easier for me to create pages as PDFs or JPEGs, but then you wouldn't be able to type in your information. Would that work?

Hello everyone!

I'm sure you've noticed that I changed my title to say that I am not taking requests. However, I am still going to fill all of the requests that have already been made. It might take me a while, though, because I am in the process of moving back to college. Please bear with me! :goodvibes

Hello Victoria. I was wondering if you have time to do a couple of autograph covers for me? They'll be for our very FIRST Disney Cruise on the Wonder, sailing the Mexican Riviera October 16th-23rd, 2011! One for Anthony (HUGE Pirates of the Caribbean fan, skulls/crossbones or pirate Mickey & the gang is good too!) and one for Valerie (she likes Minnie Mouse, baby Minnie would be super cute since she's still a toddler, if you have it). I would like both of them in whatever size your autograph pages are set in. Is that 4x6 or 5x7? Any or all of the cruise info you wanna put on there is fine. Love, love, LOVE your work!! :love: Thank you so so much!!

~ Brandy ~

Hi Victoria. Just posting to let you know that I no longer need the autograph covers I requested. Thank you so very much anyways. Hope this relieves even a tiny bit of pressure from your busy schedule! Good luck with the move and the coming year of college!! :yay:

~ Brandy ~

Don't worry about this request. College comes first and this should just be fun not stressful. Please disregard this and when things get back to normal and you open your thread again I'm sure I'll need something. Have a wonderful new college year and enjoy moving back.

Allison

Please don't be sorry! It's my fault. I forget how many request your trying to fill.

I'm not creative so I don't know what to say but here is the info you need.

My DS7 is Ethan and he loves Pluto. We are going on the Disney Dream for Thanksgiving and it's a surprise. I'm trying to make a Welcome Aboard Package from Pluto to give to him when we get on the ship. I was hoping I could include a letter from Pluto telling him how glad everyone is that he is on board and what fun he is going to have.

Thanks again for this. I'm sorry I didn't get you this info sooner. I'm starting to turn into my Dad who thinks everyone should know what he's thinking.

Have a great week.
Allison

Hi Victoria, I have a few thoughts. I have come up with some other options for planners so if you aren't far along in the creating process I can use another one of the options. Honestly I hate to use up so much of your time. If possible I'd love it if you could just work on the shirt and autograph cover I requested. If you are further along we can either hope that when I get my new computer I can pull up the pages and type on them or you can save them in photobucket or something similar and I can handwrite the info. If we go this route I'd like it if you could possibly include lines to write on so things stay neat. Also if it is possible I'd like a light image covering the whole page similar to your autograph pages with a darker heading and a darker image such as a character. Honestly though I can easily switch to plan B and use another planner. I want you to enjoy your last couple of weeks before school! :cool2: Please let me know if the shirt or autograph cover will be too much. I wish you all the best! -Roni

Victoria,
I feel like I maybe didn't get my request to you at a great time, and so I was just wondering if you would be able to get it for me or if I should maybe look for a different one? I know how stressful moving can be and we were wanting to make this book pretty soon so if it is not a good time then I completely understand and I will withdraw my request. Please just let me know. Thanks!

Your DISigns are AMAZING! I am taking my 6-year old on her first trip and I am going to attempt to make an autograph book to remember for her. Could you do one of the Princess flashlight script covers with the name Savannah and the back cover to say September 2011? We are leaving in a couple of weeks so if you can't I completely understand. thanks and keep up the great work!

Thank you! :goodvibes

Hi Victoria. Just posting to let you know that I no longer need the autograph covers I requested. Thank you so very much anyways. Hope this relieves even a tiny bit of pressure from your busy schedule! Good luck with the move and the coming year of college!! :yay:

~ Brandy ~

I'm really sorry that I didn't feel your request in time. I hope you have a fabulous time on your cruise!

I feel so bad for putting off everyone's requests for so long. I really hate letting people down. :sad1:

Hi Victoria, I know I already have in a request but I was hoping for one more thing. I hope it is ok to make a second request. If it is one per customer I understand. Your work is just so amazing. I would love a t-shirt with the image of Cinderella's castle with the rainbow over it. It is the 8" x 8" image in the autograph book section of your photobucket. I would like a few small changes please. I would like the words "Magic Kingdom" removed. I would also like the corners curved or the image made into a circular shape. I'm not sure if it would be possible, but I'd like the image to fade away at the edges. Finally I was thinking of having the words, "A dream is a wish your heart makes" beneath the picture. If you think it would look better without the words please leave them off. If any of these changes don't look good please use your judgement, you are so talented. This will be going on an adult shirt and I will be using a dark transfer. If you can give me some suggestions about what color shirt would look best with this image i would appreciate it. I'm not leaving for Disney until October 23 so please don't feel rushed. I'm sure you are busy since you just got back! I can't thank you enough! -Roni

I made one with pink and blue text, since I wasn't sure if boys were wearing it and they would think that pink is too girly (well, they might think that script is too girly, too... which is why I just decided to add one in Waltograph :laughing:). Do you like any of these?

I designed it on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, which means the circle is about 7.5" in diameter. If you go with the blue, I think it would look good on a navy blue shirt... or maybe a lighter, aqua blue. If you go with pink, I think it would look nice on a light or hot pink shirt.

Your designs are amazing! I was wondering if you could make me 2 zebra minnie heads with dark purple bows one with Dawn, and one with Bree and a Mickey head with a matching tie that says Omid...
Can you also do a zebra Minnie head that is not personalized
Also, we are looking for a sign for our door also in zebra and purple that says Rofeim Family 2011... any design that you think will work....thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts