Victoria's DISign Thread *Closed*

Hi Victoria :wave:

Ive had a look at your photobucket albums and loved your designs.
I was wondering if it would be possible to get you to design a stroller tag for me please?
I would love one for my DSs first trip.
Ideally I would love an image of Stitch on a white background with the words James' Stroller (in blue Disney script) above Stitch and the words 'Its my first trip to Disneyland Paris' and 'If found please call ________' below the image (also in blue Disney script).

If this isnt possible thats no probelm. Thank you very much :flower3:

Hey Victoria your disigns are amazing!! I was wondering if I could get a Mickey with the Boston Bruins and the year 2011. Also if I could get a It's my 14th Birthday with Pluto inside the Mickey ears with the name Jenna.

Thank You!!

Dear Victoria,
I was just wondering when you think you might be able to start on either of my requests. I don't mean to hurry you or pressure you. There is plenty of time before my trip on October 23, 2011. It is honestly that I am super excited. I can't wait to see what you create. I know my requests aren't quick simple ones and I'm sure you are busy getting ready to go back to college. Please take your time, I don't want to stress you out at all. If either request is too much work please let me know and I'll understand. I mostly just wanted to say hi and touch base. I also just wanted to thank you again. I'm using lots of your autograph cards and they printed out beautifully. I hope you are having a wonderful summer! :wizard: -Roni (I hope I haven't offended you with this inquiry...)

Hello Victoria. I was wondering if you have time to do a couple of autograph covers for me? They'll be for our very FIRST Disney Cruise on the Wonder, sailing the Mexican Riviera October 16th-23rd, 2011! One for Anthony (HUGE Pirates of the Caribbean fan, skulls/crossbones or pirate Mickey & the gang is good too!) and one for Valerie (she likes Minnie Mouse, baby Minnie would be super cute since she's still a toddler, if you have it). I would like both of them in whatever size your autograph pages are set in. Is that 4x6 or 5x7? Any or all of the cruise info you wanna put on there is fine. Love, love, LOVE your work!! :love: Thank you so so much!!

~ Brandy ~

Victoria,
Thanks so much for the Michigan State disigns! :) I can't wait to make them up for me and my niece! :goodvibes

Dear Victoria,
I was just wondering when you think you might be able to start on either of my requests. I don't mean to hurry you or pressure you. There is plenty of time before my trip on October 23, 2011. It is honestly that I am super excited. I can't wait to see what you create. I know my requests aren't quick simple ones and I'm sure you are busy getting ready to go back to college. Please take your time, I don't want to stress you out at all. If either request is too much work please let me know and I'll understand. I mostly just wanted to say hi and touch base. I also just wanted to thank you again. I'm using lots of your autograph cards and they printed out beautifully. I hope you are having a wonderful summer! :wizard: -Roni (I hope I haven't offended you with this inquiry...)

I have your name on a "sticky note" on my computer! You are second in line for big requests. I am in Destin, Florida this week, but I have two weeks at home before I return to school, so I should be able to finish it then! :goodvibes

Thank you so much Victoria! I hope you are having a wonderful time in Florida! I have a question. I need an autograph book cover and I was hoping to use basically the same image as on the t-shirt you are making me (the castle with the rainbow without the words Magic Kingdom). I'd like it to say "Roni's Autograph Book" written in any color (or black) you think looks nice preferably in some kind of pretty swirly girly font. I used your autograph pages and others the same size which I think was 4x6. I don't think this will take you very long since my shirt will be similar but if this will take a lot of time please don't worry about. I have asked so much of you already and I certainly don't want to overwhelm you. Besides I hope you can enjoy yourself and have fun before returning to school! If I'm asking too much please accept my most sincere apology and feel free to let me know. (I truly just love your work and I can't believe you are so young with such amazing abilities! :love: ) All of my best wishes, Roni :disrocks:

I asked someone a while back to make me a cover which I will be using but I need a second one. I don't want anyone to think I'm making the same request of multiple people and not planning to use both wonderful designs.

I have your name on a "sticky note" on my computer! You are second in line for big requests. I am in Destin, Florida this week, but I have two weeks at home before I return to school, so I should be able to finish it then! :goodvibes

Destin? Then you're practically next door to me, lol. I'm Pensacola. No prettier beaches than the Fl panhandle! Hope you're having a great time!

Hey Victoria, I have gone through all 57 pages. Your DISigns are awesome. I was wondering if you could do, well I hate to ask you as you attend Clemson, but, would you be willing to do a Gamecock mickey? One with a bow and one without would be great. Thanks :goodvibes

Hello,
Would it be possible to do 3 small signs by Sunday?
Pricess Snow White-Ilana
Princess Cinderella-Leah
Something similiar with Toy Story or Cars-Noah?
Thanks so much,

Hi Victoria,
Would you be able to make me a stroller tag.-Ryan's Taxi-Micky
An ariel with Julia
A lightening mcqueen -Colin
A tinkerbell Mama
A Mickey Ryan

We go next week I cant wait!!
Thanks so much

Hello victoria -

posting this for a Friend who is looking for
TWO zebra mickey heads like this
mickey head
Name Samantha & Monica

bow black and yellow

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Great designs! I was wondering if you could do

Minnie LSU with bow for Kyla

Mickey LSU with hat for Wyatt

Minnie LSU with bow for Kim

Mickey LSU with hat for Mike

Minnie LSU with bow for Mary

Thanks again so much:woohoo:

Hi Victoria.

Love your Design. I mean all of them. heehee... Our family is going to a cruise on Oct. and i am also making a autograph book for both of my kids. Can you please to fill in their name on it for the cover page? Thanks

1) Matthew
2) Vienna

Hi Victoria.

Love your Design. I mean all of them. heehee... Our family is going to a cruise on Oct. and i am also making a autograph book for both of my kids. Can you please to fill in their name on it for the cover page? Thanks

1) Matthew
2) Vienna

Thanks! Which cover do you want?

Hi

Could you make me some mickey heads ? Maybe with princess or minnie themed

Sophie
Brooklynn
Abbey

Thanks soo much :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!