Vent...again

You could ask before you talk to them, to just let you vent.
I mean really, I'm sure if you asked a counselor to just let you talk without being interrupted with scolding or advice, they'd be more than willing.
That could work. But I think I'll try talking to my RL best friend first. That might help a bit. She knows what I'm going through, minus the online thing.

Actually, there's a site...

dmlive.com

It's the website for Dawson McAllister who's like this religious advice guy on the radio. When I say religious, I mean once and a while he'll say a prayer for someone in who calls in, but most of the time he just gives good solid advice to the people who call in.
So maybe you could find a station that it's on and listen to that, I don't konw I listened to it for an entire winter and I loved it, there were some people I related too.

if not there's an online chat place, and you can speak with a 'hope coach' which is someone who works along with his... company? not sure if that's the right term. Anyways, they're pretty much available all the time for advice.
I've used it before and found it helpful

Actually, there's a site...

dmlive.com

It's the website for Dawson McAllister who's like this religious advice guy on the radio. When I say religious, I mean once and a while he'll say a prayer for someone in who calls in, but most of the time he just gives good solid advice to the people who call in.
So maybe you could find a station that it's on and listen to that, I don't konw I listened to it for an entire winter and I loved it, there were some people I related too.

if not there's an online chat place, and you can speak with a 'hope coach' which is someone who works along with his... company? not sure if that's the right term. Anyways, they're pretty much available all the time for advice.
I've used it before and found it helpful
I wonder, is it a Canadian radio station, or do they have it in America, too?

Thanks for the link, though.

I wonder, is it a Canadian radio station, or do they have it in America, too?

Thanks for the link, though.

It's actually an American thing.
I think Dawson is fromt he south.

It's not on any stations anymore over here.

Hmm, it should be on right now, try pressing listen now.

It won't work :(

It's on in the South, and the Midwest. But not up North. 'listen now' isn't working, for some reason.

Try it in real player, it should open in windows media player.

Hmmm...*tries*

Nope. It might be down or something? Sorcerer Radio won't work on my computer lately, either.

Ahh well :(

I'm listening to Taylor Swift, though. In the words of Billy, "Taylor Swift, not time, heals all wounds".

I am going to listen to Sorcerer's Radio right now.

Dawson McAllister is pretty cool, and I'm Jewish. It's not just for Christian people, if you were wondering. He plays his show on Top 40 radio stations on Sunday starting at 10 PM, I'm pretty sure. But you can call/e-mail et ceteri any time.

Dawson McAllister is pretty cool, and I'm Jewish. It's not just for Christian people, if you were wondering. He plays his show on Top 40 radio stations on Sunday starting at 10 PM, I'm pretty sure. But you can call/e-mail et ceteri any time.

::yes::

Definitely. I'm not religious in any shape or form, and I love listening to it when I can.

I haven't read thru the entire thread, cuz I don't have time, but you need to sit and think about what is/isn't important. Your body needs to be healthy. You come before school work. I know, easier said than done.

And also, if you are at all religious, pray/journal your feelings. Sometimes it can really help.

I haven't read thru the entire thread, cuz I don't have time, but you need to sit and think about what is/isn't important. Your body needs to be healthy. You come before school work. I know, easier said than done.

And also, if you are at all religious, pray/journal your feelings. Sometimes it can really help.
Thanks.

I'm not at ALL religious, but I do keep a journal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter