Vent...again

Counselors are there to vent your anger to, and give suggestions to help your anger and stress. But everyone's different I suppose.

I don't think being anemic matters with anti-depressants. I'm sure there are a lot of anemic people who may be depressed and are on medication to help them.

I personally, don't think you should wait until January to do something about this. :confused3 If your crying every night and are stressed between levels 5-10 everyday, that's very unhealthy for you, Meg.

ITA with GoofysOnlyGirl..don't wait until your sress is overbearing to the point where you have a breakdown. You need to get help now. You may not want it but you need it. :hug:

I didn't say I cry every night. I said almost every day.

Some days I'm ok, like Wednesdays (school, homework, dinner, dance, ANTM, computer, bed). Wednesdays are actually really good for me.

Some days, I'm not so ok.

It's 50/50.

But really, I HAVE to wait. I can't really get into a counceling appointment for a week or so, and by then, I'm already in pre-op.

So... :confused3

I love you guys, and I appreciate that you're trying to help, but this needs to be put on hold.

That is completely understandable. I just don't want to see you [or anyone] go through what I put myself through. It doesn't sound like you are to that point yet, & I hope it really does get better. Some advice, try and set aside 30 minutes everyday for you. I usually do it before bed. I will read a good book, listen to music, come on here, whatever would make you happy, and just try and block everything else out. Also try and concentrate on one thing at time, and not think about EVERYTHING at once. once again :hug:

Thanks, Alicia. I spend an hour or so to myself, just me and my iPod (or ANTM reruns. They never fail to put me in a good mood!).

I read a book today, Go Ask Alice. It was quite good. I have 4 others out from the library, and I plan to re-read Breaking Dawn, so they'll keep me busy (I'm a total bookworm).

Exactly! Like, say, Harry Potter! I totally love to imagine that I'm in the magical world of Hogwarts :)

Or Twilight. Jacob Black + Me = :love:

:rotfl:

Exactly! Like, say, Harry Potter! I totally love to imagine that I'm in the magical world of Hogwarts :)

Or Twilight. Jacob Black + Me = :love:

:rotfl:

I know, I love going to Harry Potter fanfiction sites too. I especially love reading about the mauraders[sp?] time at hogwarts. Its much fluffier, and not as dark as the end of the HP series turned out to be, but still very entertaining. I wish I could go to hogwarts. I always thought a letter would come for me when I turned 11, but it didn't :sad2:

& I have never read twilight. I tried to once, but I just never got into it I guess. I love gossip girl for some reason though, I wish I was them. haha.
& huckleberry finn makes me laugh everytime I open it up for some reason. Oh and jodi picoult=amazing. All of her books leave me in tears.

I didn't say I cry every night. I said almost every day.

Some days I'm ok, like Wednesdays (school, homework, dinner, dance, ANTM, computer, bed). Wednesdays are actually really good for me.

Some days, I'm not so ok.

It's 50/50.

But really, I HAVE to wait. I can't really get into a counceling appointment for a week or so, and by then, I'm already in pre-op.

So... :confused3

I love you guys, and I appreciate that you're trying to help, but this needs to be put on hold.

Okay...My mistake.

Next time you vent, I'll keep suggestions to myself. :confused3

Feel better though, Meg. :hug: :hug:

meg,
i know you don't want to talk to me anymore.
but i'm always here for you.
:hug::hug:
-lauren

Okay...My mistake.

:sad2:

Meg, what did you expect us all to say when you posted this thread?
We showed our sympathy and then a lot of people contributed ideas that would really help you, and you just shut them down.
It makes no sense and you won't get anywhere without doing something now.

Meg.(I've heard thats ur name:goodvibes and we have meet I think once or twice) I hope u feel better and that u get things worked out! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Meg, you always know I am here for you darling. Please talk to me whenever.

We showed our sympathy and then a lot of people contributed ideas that would really help you, and you just shut them down.

I agree! Meg you gotta do something! I havn't read the whole thread but some ppl have suggested meds. and stuff! People have some great ideas to help you and I have another one, if it hasn't already been said...pray.:goodvibes

I know, I love going to Harry Potter fanfiction sites too. I especially love reading about the mauraders[sp?] time at hogwarts. Its much fluffier, and not as dark as the end of the HP series turned out to be, but still very entertaining. I wish I could go to hogwarts. I always thought a letter would come for me when I turned 11, but it didn't :sad2:

& I have never read twilight. I tried to once, but I just never got into it I guess. I love gossip girl for some reason though, I wish I was them. haha.
& huckleberry finn makes me laugh everytime I open it up for some reason. Oh and jodi picoult=amazing. All of her books leave me in tears.

I agree, the Maurauders (sp?? were pretty darn awesome! I've heard great things about Jodi Picoult, but have never picked up one of her books. Maybe I'll try one.

Okay...My mistake.

Feel better though, Meg. :hug: :hug:

Thanks, Lexi.

I get what you're saying, Alyssa. But I wasn't looking for (or expecting people) people to say "you need help, go see a doctor". Really, meds will do nothing for me (I have bad reactions to pills sometimes, anyway). And counceling makes me feel horrible, regardless of weather it's a friend or adult.

Meg.(I've heard thats ur name:goodvibes and we have meet I think once or twice) I hope u feel better and that u get things worked out! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

Meg, you always know I am here for you darling. Please talk to me whenever.

Of course, Emmie Pie :hug:

I agree! Meg you gotta do something! I havn't read the whole thread but some ppl have suggested meds. and stuff! People have some great ideas to help you and I have another one, if it hasn't already been said...pray.:goodvibes

I thank you again. Praying? I don't really pray...not religious at all...

I get what you're saying, Alyssa. But I wasn't looking for (or expecting people) people to say "you need help, go see a doctor". Really, meds will do nothing for me (I have bad reactions to pills sometimes, anyway). And counceling makes me feel horrible, regardless of weather it's a friend or adult.

Meg, if you're not looking for help then why mention it? Honestly, I think you're just making excuses now. Yeah you might have bad reactions to pills sometimes, does that mean you wouldn't take something if you were in pain? ONE counselor made you feel bad, not all of them do. It seems like you're making excuses, but you can't live in fear. We're not saying you're mental, we're saying that these things help you feel better. Several of us have been down this road and since we care for you, we don't want to see you go through it.

My two cents.

Meg, if you're not looking for help then why mention it? Honestly, I think you're just making excuses now. Yeah you might have bad reactions to pills sometimes, does that mean you wouldn't take something if you were in pain? ONE counselor made you feel bad, not all of them do. It seems like you're making excuses, but you can't live in fear. We're not saying you're mental, we're saying that these things help you feel better. Several of us have been down this road and since we care for you, we don't want to see you go through it.

My two cents.

ITA ::yes::

My two cents.

Sonya, I get what you're saying. But really, I can't take meds now (too risky with surgury). That's not a personal excuse, it's a medical one. Talking to people doesn't help me. I hate having classmates/friends seeing me cry, and I especially hate having adults see me cry. I wasn't looking for medical help, just emotional support. Really, I just wanted to vent to let everything out and feel better. I didn't care if people read it or not.

Sonya, I get what you're saying. But really, I can't take meds now (too risky with surgury). That's not a personal excuse, it's a medical one. Talking to people doesn't help me. I hate having classmates/friends seeing me cry, and I especially hate having adults see me cry. I wasn't looking for medical help, just emotional support. Really, I just wanted to vent to let everything out and feel better. I didn't care if people read it or not.

Meg, I understand the medical part, but the way you said it "Oh it'll just have to wait" is what worried me. This is your health, just a different area. I know it's tough to let your guard down, I was the girl who never cried. Until my medical problems, then I couldn't stop crying. In order to make this stress go away, you need to let it down. A therapist/counselor/physcologist is emotional help, and if you don't feel comfortable talking ask if you can write out your feelings and send it to the therapist.

Meg, I understand the medical part, but the way you said it "Oh it'll just have to wait" is what worried me. This is your health, just a different area. I know it's tough to let your guard down, I was the girl who never cried. Until my medical problems, then I couldn't stop crying. In order to make this stress go away, you need to let it down. A therapist/counselor/physcologist is emotional help, and if you don't feel comfortable talking ask if you can write out your feelings and send it to the therapist.
The thing with me and therepists, though, is that they don't quite help. Yes, they can tell me what I can do to make myself better. But they can't emotionally make me feel better. They'd yell at me for the online relationship deal, tell me to go get help for Chemistry (which I'm already doing), etc.

Sure, they can help a little. But not much more than I can help myself.

You could ask before you talk to them, to just let you vent.
I mean really, I'm sure if you asked a counselor to just let you talk without being interrupted with scolding or advice, they'd be more than willing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter