Updates on AVERY. (good news update pg 33 post 489!)

:hug: If there was any way that I could take the pain that you are feeling away, please know that I would. :sad1:

Many many prayers are being lifted for little Avery and for all of you.
Special prayers are in my heart and will be lifted up to God for you, dear friend.

I know right now that it seems like God has abandoned Avery and your family, but please know He has not. I just believe this with all that I am. I do not understand why this has happened to Avery, but I am just praying that God's grace and mercy will be apparent in these next few days.

George and I love you and John dearly and we are hurting along with you. :grouphug:

Ann, I am just devastated for your family. I'm praying honey. I just said a prayer to St. Jude as well. Keep us posted as you can. :grouphug:

Ann, I am so sorry he has to suffer like this. Sending prayers and hugs for all of you.

I'm going to pass the word to everyone close to me, to pray hard and often for Avery and your whole family. I'm so sorry he's not doing better.

Just remember, God doesn't send trials our way. They come on their own. He just uses them to help us grow. He'll be there to hold you in His arms through the good and the bad... and Avery too.

Please keep us informed. I'll be thinking of you.

I just got home from taking Tom to his oncologist on the Cape and was catching up on Avery.. we will be starting chemo closer to home.

I have just said the prayer to St. Jude and am printing it out to keep by my computer....I wish I had more faith, you know what I mean.. like some of you have this great faith, (my Tommy has this kind of faith).....I am sitting here teary eyed and saying why?? I do not understand this little boy having to suffer..

Ann, I will continue to pray for Avery's recovery....I have Tom on the case too, please know we are here for you and keep us in the loop.

Hugs to you, keep strong....I can only imagine what you are feeling right now, my heart aches..

I am so sorry Ann that Avery isn't doing well! I can't even find the words to express myself. But do know that we are thinking of you here & Avery and praying
:grouphug:

Ann, I am at a loss as what to say but I do want you to know I am saying extra prayers and good thoughts. I am sending out truck loads of good vibes, prayers, good thoughts...etc....Avery's way and to you and your family.

You fight this little man, you have sisters to pick on for many many years to come. You have to date crazy girls and then get married to a sweet one. You hang in there Avery!!!!!

Love you Ann, please let me/us know if we can do anything else for you.

Ann, Christine just let me know how Avery is doing. :hug:'s Your little grandson has been in my prayers since learning of his illness some time back. He will overcome this current setback. :hug:

Ann, Linda, I too have a real devotion and belief in St Jude, over 35 years (long story). The tougher the hurdles the more St Jude seems to intercede. I have said his prayer many times, and now again. Please do not despair, have hope.

Hugs,

Dan

Dear Ann: I am so saddened to hear about Avery not doing too well. I hope your family will be strenghtened by all the prayers being sent your way, blessed with love and encouraged with hope. Barbara

First place I look when I come on......I do hope that Avery had a better night and is doing better this morning.. I am continuing my prayers and will wait to hear from Ann..

Good morning everyone who is following this post with lots of prayers for Avery..

Hugs to Avery.....

I have no news this morning.
I will post as soon as I know anything.

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts....it is uplifting and strength-giving.

Oh Ann,
I am so sad to read this news today. I am going to call my church right now and get Avery on our prayer list. Stay strong and know that all your friends here are praying!

-Tracey

Still praying..... hope everyone was able to get some needed rest. Stay strong little man. :goodvibes :grouphug:

We are here for you Ann!

No news is good news, Ann. :goodvibes

I felt so badly yesterday, imagining how you must be feeling. Please don't lose hope or faith. Here's something else that might help you focus: during the night I pictured Avery wrapped safely in the arms of the Blessed Mother and your whole family bathed in God's healing light. Lots and lots of love surrounding you all. Try to find a quiet place to go even for a few minutes and concentrate on something like this. The relaxing and healing effects can last throughout the day. (Sorry it's not much, but it's at least a little something to grasp onto.)

I'm hoping things start to look better for Avery today. All of you (and your caregivers) are very much in my thoughts and prayers today. :grouphug:

Dan Murphy said:
Ann, Linda, I too have a real devotion and belief in St Jude, over 35 years (long story). The tougher the hurdles the more St Jude seems to intercede. I have said his prayer many times, and now again.
I would like to hear that story sometime, Dan. My mother is also a strong believer in the powers of St. Jude, St. Anthony and others. She still sits with her rosary and ancient box of prayer cards every night and prays. I tell her she must have a direct line because it seems her prayers are almost always answered.

Ann,
An email just went out to everyone on the prayer chain at my church. We are praying.

-Tracey

Thank you all.
There is little to report since last night, as Linda says though I suppose no news is good news. Things have not gotten any worse and Avery is quiet and comfortable today. There is a terrible infection in his system though, and so hard to fight it with his immune system so compromised from the leukemia and start of chemo. They are still awaiting cultures as to what exactly it is but have been told it doesn't really matter at this point, all the alternatives are life threatening in his current state. There is always hope, and I'm praying for his immune system to kick into gear and battle back from this.

I thank you all from my heart for your prayers for Avery and my family, and your kindness to me.

Ann, I'm so, so sorry that you are going through this with little Avery.

This is a powerful place for prayers...I've seen it over and over again. Avery will come through this. Hang in there. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts