"UnOfficial" May 2013 planning thread. It's never to early to start planning!

We were originally going in November, but I've moved us up to May 26th - June 5th. Staying at CSR.

Officially booked our May 7-10 at AoA in the LM standard room. :). Still am stalking the Disney website for the same room to open up from any cancellations for MAy 6, the only day they didn't have Available for our trip dates. If nothing opens up, I will have to book that night at Pop and transfer over. 65 more days!

Just booked for the first SWW (5-16 through 5-21)! We were just there in October...this makes me a Disney addict, doesn't it? Hard to pass up that Jet Blue getaway deal.

Looking forward to first time stay at POR!

My portion of the trip is at least :banana:! I'm not worried about my mom's portion, I know she's good for it.

I'm just so happy to have gotten my portion of the resort (1/2 of Royal Guest Room for 9 nights), park tickets (1 adult + 1 child 8 day park hopper), and flights (2 "wanna get away" flights w/ Southwest from New Orleans to Orlando round trip) = $1716.62.

I've already order packing cubes, and Disney shirts for my daughter and me. Next i'm going to purchase the shoes we'll be wearing in the theme parks and i'll also begin purchasing toiletries and our photopass+.

I am soooo excited. For awhile I was bummed out on planning, but now that i've paid for my trip I ready to kick things back into high gear :moped:.

Oh, I also need to decide on a park bag. In 2011 I purchased a small backpack b/c my daughter was only 2 and 1/2 and still needed a lot of back up. Now i'm considering a Vera Bradley cross body bag or a Baggelini Messenger/sling bag.

I just wanted to stop in and join the fun! DH and I will be at AKL Kidani from May 7-14. I'll post our ADR's and a link to my PTR if I can ever get around to starting one. It's getting so close! :cool1:

Count us in too. April 30-May 5 at POFQ. Threads like this just get even me more amped up! Can't wait to bring DW, and my two princesses 3 and 6 yrs old. We did Disney World right after my youngest was born but stayed off property. I'm really excited to show my wife and kids what staying on porperty is all about.

Hi all :)

Dh, my 2 boys and I are heading to WDW for the first time (well, I've been once as a child but I'm the only one of us who has been!) on May 2nd! SUPER pumped and can't wait!!! I'm on my 3rd resort change to CBR and I swear, I'm not switching again! When I made the phone call to switch again, I made our final payment so I would be less inclined to keep looking at different resorts :lmao:

I've put in the request to join the FB group, it will be nice to have others to share the excitement with :yay:

Ugh. Is it May yet?!;)

Procrastinating on buying a dress for V&A. Hate shopping...

So excited! We're all booked and paid for May 1-8th at my dream resort....AKL! I cannot wait. Just booked flights last week so now just have MYW tickets left to buy and add dining. It's coming so quickly!

BIG chunk o' money went to Mickey:earboy2: this week - everything will be paid in full in the next couple of weeks.
We are forecasted to get another flippin 6 inches of snow tonight. :crazy2: Enough already!!!! I have tomorrow off so I a pulling out our suitcases to start packing and the official countdown calendar is going up. :dance3: Come ON May!!!!!

Our customized maps arrived today. DS11 is always excited to see those--it means we're almost ready to go see ::MickeyMo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter