"UnOfficial" May 2013 planning thread. It's never to early to start planning!

Mickey Mani/Pedi's are done.
Suitcases are packed.
Tomorrow is my last shift at work.
Tomorrow afternoon is cleaning the house and getting all laundry done- then out to dinner to celebrate *Vacation Eve*. :dance3:

Monday morning we will be up at about 4:00 am - and off we go......:car:

4 more days woo hoo. Only problem my mom got admitted to the hospital today. She isn't going on the trip but she has to rely on me for transportation. Praying she gets out before Friday so she can make her eye appointment and go down south with friends to visit with my brother. If not going to see if the friends wouldn't mind picking her up from the hospital if she gets released later.

We start the drive in about 9-10 hours from now! After almost 300 days of counting, the day is here!

3 days...leaving before the crack of dawn friday morning! :cool1:

correction: we leave in 3 days for the 18+ hour drive

fallen_angel727 said:
3 days...leaving before the crack of dawn friday morning! :cool1:

correction: we leave in 3 days for the 18+ hour drive

We leave in 3 days too. Except we only have a 2 hr drive and will be leaving when the kids get home from school. DH is going to join us after he gets off work.

We're back from WDW! Post-Disney Depression (PDD) is creeping in.

Now we're trying to decide whether to return for Spring Break (which starts with Easter weekend) or with the end of school (which starts with Memorial Day weekend). Pros and cons for each. We're going to have to make a list of them.

Well... It's June now - we've all been

Thanks everyone - I read every post and picked up many tips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter