"UnOfficial" May 2013 planning thread. It's never to early to start planning!

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by Corrine 1973, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Erinmc3

Erinmc3 Mouseketeer

We got our customized maps a few days ago. So exciting! Also loved the "Your Story" booklet we got a few weeks ago. I don't remember getting that our last trip.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. momofboyz3

momofboyz3 DIS Veteran

Hi~ myself, twin boys 13 & ds 9 will be @ POR 5/26-6/2 (if all is well). Who knew planning a WDW trip is like a part-time job? We got the dining plan & res @ Raglan Rd 26th, HDDR 28th, Garden Grill 29th, Sci-fi 30th & Ohanas 6/1. We will be @ TL & DQ on 5/31. *** We are soooo excited! So anyone going around those days and have boys around I'm sure we will bump into each other mine make friends everywhere!

4. tim8287

tim8287 Earning My Ears

43 days!!! :cheer2:

--Tim

5. tammyj0927

tammyj0927 Earning My Ears

We have reservations at Garden Grill on the 29th as well. Eating dinner early at 4:30. Looking forward to it as it will be our first time.

6. t_daniels

t_daniels <font color=deeppink>They'll NEVER be replaced<br>

It's newish! We didn't get one in 2011 '

7. Erinmc3

Erinmc3 Mouseketeer

Love it! It's such a cute touch to the vacation planning :).

8. momofboyz3

momofboyz3 DIS Veteran

Tammy... Super exciting! Our Garden Grill res is at 5:30. This is our first time too and not going to tell my boys it's a charecter dinner! Can't wait to see their faces!

9. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

10. TLBlair

TLBlair Earning My Ears

We'll be at OKW May 7-14

11. harris family

harris family Earning My Ears

40 days til we hit the road for Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. jbailey0525

jbailey0525 Earning My Ears

Headed down for our first trip in may! Checking in on 5/19.
    Soooo much information to sort through before then.

13. jshoemak

jshoemak Earning My Ears

That's the day we check in too:) can't wait!!

14. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Thanks to my Disney backsacks and pillowcase dresses sales, I was able to pay off my trip this weekend! Yay! Now, I just need to sell more so I add to our souvenir money.

15. ptefabulous

ptefabulous Earning My Ears

SO EXCITED!!! MAY 6-14, I'm finally going back for the first time in over 12 years! This trip is a surprise Birthday present for DB, he's never stayed at a Disney resort so I think he's going to love it!

I decided to splurge and get the pool view room at AKL with DDP. I'm rationalizing the cost by using it as a celebration of DB's Birthday, finishing my third year of medical school, and early 6 year anniversary present! Lol!

...Now the hard part of trying to plan dining for two vegetarians...

16. Disneylvr

Disneylvr <font color=darkorchid>Mommy of Madelyn, Ebay Addi

We are now officially going in May and paid the trip off last week. Our dates are May 24 - June 1 with the first night at POP and then 7 nights at POR. We are a little anxious about the heat and crowds but this is the only time we could squeeze in a trip this year.

17. StuffedwFluff

StuffedwFluff Mouseketeer

I just bought our tickets and paid off our town house rental! May 4-15 here we come!!! Time is flying by and I can't wait!

18. carlabellaxox

carlabellaxox Earning My Ears

Just booked our stay!
    Where: Coronado Springs
    When: May 13-16
    Who: Should have been 20 graduating graduate students, but it will be just my boyfriend and me!
    :cheer2:

19. Mickfarland4

Mickfarland4 Mouseketeer

What is the customized map and Your Story booklet??

20. Disneylover87

Disneylover87 Earning My Ears

were checking in on the 2nd! one month left!!!! staying at pop until the 7th.

we will be celebrating a few first timers and my sons 1st birthday!

21. pktbMouse

pktbMouse DIS Veteran

Got the MYW package in the mail today..YAYY...loving the cute luggage tags. We usually do room only so this is a first for us. NO WAY am I sending these cute little tags through the airline luggage , they are going on the hand luggage only incase they get lost ( too precious!!!!!!!..we might never book a package again!!!!!!) for some odd reason I want to keep sniffing them...they smell great...like a kinda vacation smell...crazy I know...LOL Their arrival have gotten me all excited now and I cant tell the kids for another few weeks.. ( dang). My 10 yr old is sitting his STARR testing this month and his last one is April 23. We will tell the kids after that date, it sooo difficult keeping it a secret. 31 days and counting............